Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Fort Myers - Cape Coral area
 [Register]
Fort Myers - Cape Coral area Lee County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-12-2019, 03:08 PM

1,599 posts, read 1,432,160 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgtfcxz View Post
I have seen a similar thread where someone mentioned everyone in Florida moving to the mountains.

There is a huge, mad exodus of people out of the United States of America, into Canada! Donald Trump is fast bankrupting the entire United States, and everyone nationwide knows there is zero hope for America this time. This country will be a dictatorship under Donald Trump by the end of this year. And the new philosophy Americans have is; no glaciers = no economy, no benefits, no retirement, and no services. They don't care if the average mid-July high temperature in Toronto is Negative 65 degrees Fahrenheit and if Toronto got all the way down to Negative 250 degrees Fahrenheit in December and January. For them, it's time to trade their swimsuits, short sleeves, tank tops, shorts, and slip-ons for snowsuits, ski masks, scarves, long pants, long sleeve shirts, and heavy snow boots.

I also saw someone post on another forum that his favorite waitress left his favorite restaurant (forgot the name of it) on Fort Myers Beach because of the red tide. People, before you know it, over 98% of the United States of America, including all of Fort Myers Beach and nearly all of Lee County will be endless ghost towns. Boarded up, abandoned, fenced off, overgrown, falling into ruin, and patrolled by military platoons authorized to use immediate deadly force without warning on any and all squatters and trespassers.

So there you have it. People in coastal areas including Southwest Florida aren't just moving to the mountains, they are moving to the Canadian rockies!
Have a nice time in Canada. When did you leave?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-12-2019, 03:13 PM

34 posts, read 33,047 times
Old post resurrected by a troll. Lets see how much emotion this person stirs up.

Old 01-12-2019, 06:28 PM

1,599 posts, read 1,432,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bove125 View Post
Old post resurrected by a troll. Lets see how much emotion this person stirs up.
LOL.
Agreed!

It must suck being a troll. Lonely, no friends, ugly, no one listens to you and you are always last when they pick dodge ball sides etc.

Old 01-12-2019, 11:50 PM

3 posts, read 4,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bove125 View Post

One thing these people hate is being called a troll. If you don't like freedom of speech which is protected under the First Amendment of the United States Constitution and if you don't like people sharing their opinions, do us a favor and go back to Pyongyang.

Old 01-13-2019, 06:51 AM

1,563 posts, read 2,875,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bgtfcxz View Post
I have seen a similar thread where someone mentioned everyone in Florida moving to the mountains.

There is a huge, mad exodus of people out of the United States of America, into Canada! Donald Trump is fast bankrupting the entire United States, and everyone nationwide knows there is zero hope for America this time. This country will be a dictatorship under Donald Trump by the end of this year. And the new philosophy Americans have is; no glaciers = no economy, no benefits, no retirement, and no services. They don't care if the average mid-July high temperature in Toronto is Negative 65 degrees Fahrenheit and if Toronto got all the way down to Negative 250 degrees Fahrenheit in December and January. For them, it's time to trade their swimsuits, short sleeves, tank tops, shorts, and slip-ons for snowsuits, ski masks, scarves, long pants, long sleeve shirts, and heavy snow boots.

I also saw someone post on another forum that his favorite waitress left his favorite restaurant (forgot the name of it) on Fort Myers Beach because of the red tide. People, before you know it, over 98% of the United States of America, including all of Fort Myers Beach and nearly all of Lee County will be endless ghost towns. Boarded up, abandoned, fenced off, overgrown, falling into ruin, and patrolled by military platoons authorized to use immediate deadly force without warning on any and all squatters and trespassers.

So there you have it. People in coastal areas including Southwest Florida aren't just moving to the mountains, they are moving to the Canadian rockies!
You forgot to mention that we're energy independent for the first time.Been to the gas pumps lately?...Isis is no longer in the news,or North Korea....unemployment lowest in history,economic growth off the charts,

Old 01-13-2019, 08:47 AM

25,744 posts, read 12,824,670 times
I think the OP was referring to me! There's this sky's falling global warming, rising seas, eco-kook who writes epoch rants on the Florida forum about environmental catastrophe's that I love to toy with.

I asked him for a specific date when Florida will become submerged by rising seas so I could sell my home here a few years prior and move to Lookout Mountain Tennessee to buy some more time on this planet before it becomes Waterworld.

Could that be what the paranoid OP is referring to? I never mentioned Canada though...I hate cold weather.

Whenever I read these paranoid rants, I think of the Albert Brooks/Meryl Streep movie "Defending Your Life" and laugh.

People like this have let fear control their lives, and the media loves to control them w/ fake news that stokes their fears.

They are Snowflakes, so Canada might be the right place for them to flee too. I'm staying right here in Sunny Florida!

Old 01-13-2019, 09:52 AM

333 posts, read 240,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
I think the OP was referring to me! There's this sky's falling global warming, rising seas, eco-kook who writes epoch rants on the Florida forum about environmental catastrophe's that I love to toy with.

I asked him for a specific date when Florida will become submerged by rising seas so I could sell my home here a few years prior and move to Lookout Mountain Tennessee to buy some more time on this planet before it becomes Waterworld.

Could that be what the paranoid OP is referring to? I never mentioned Canada though...I hate cold weather.

Whenever I read these paranoid rants, I think of the Albert Brooks/Meryl Streep movie "Defending Your Life" and laugh.

People like this have let fear control their lives, and the media loves to control them w/ fake news that stokes their fears.

They are Snowflakes, so Canada might be the right place for them to flee too. I'm staying right here in Sunny Florida!
I agree. So Beach43, I would appreciate it if you would stop starting silly political threads . Why are you acting like the sky is falling? Why are you writing political epoch rants? Dont let fear control your life .

People in glass houses should not throw stones . //www.city-data.com/forum/searc...rchid=35050921

Old 01-13-2019, 10:30 AM

25,744 posts, read 12,824,670 times
Why do you post daily on Florida forums AFTER you left the state?

Is it that you miss it so much you keep looking back? Your posts sound regretful. I know I regretted leaving Florida both times I left...just glad I'm back now and on the way to the beach!

RU jealous of us down here? Did you just get hammered by that colossal snow storm, and are stuck inside?

I'll smoke a fine hand-rolled cigar in your honor at the beach today. It doesn't get any better than this!

Old 01-13-2019, 12:40 PM

333 posts, read 240,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
Why do you post daily on Florida forums AFTER you left the state?

Is it that you miss it so much you keep looking back? Your posts sound regretful. I know I regretted leaving Florida both times I left...just glad I'm back now and on the way to the beach!

RU jealous of us down here? Did you just get hammered by that colossal snow storm, and are stuck inside?

I'll smoke a fine hand-rolled cigar in your honor at the beach today. It doesn't get any better than this!

I regret nothing.

Last edited by kombuchaluchador; 01-13-2019 at 12:53 PM..

Old 01-13-2019, 12:46 PM

9,324 posts, read 16,669,320 times
I found this article interesting:
https://www.stateoffloridaliving.com...ng-to-florida/
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Fort Myers - Cape Coral area