Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Fort Myers - Cape Coral area
 [Register]
Fort Myers - Cape Coral area Lee County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-20-2013, 09:31 AM

6 posts, read 16,320 times

Advertisements

I am moving to Fort Myers from quite a distance and won't have much a chance to check apartments out. Can anyone give me safety information on Seville Apartments? It's at 7331 Pinnacle Pines Drive. I have checked out crime statistics for that area in the last 6 months, and there doesn't seem to be any. Any information that anyone has on this apartment complex would be greatly appreciated.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-20-2013, 10:21 AM

22,584 posts, read 54,280,916 times
Right next door to Pine Manor, and I mean right next door. Pine Manor is called Crime Manor by those in the know, one of the worst places to live in Fort Myers.

Old 07-20-2013, 05:46 PM

10,746 posts, read 26,018,824 times
Umm....rethink that move. Unless you like drugs, hookers, drive by shootings and gangs.

As hik said, it's call Crime Manor for a reason and right up the road is Horizons...a new public housing complex, need I say more?

You need to make time to find an apartment. If you dont' have time to come down, stay in an extended hotel for a few weeks until you get to know the area and where you want to live.

Old 07-22-2013, 07:04 AM

Well I checked the Lee County Sherrif's Office and there haven't been any incidents in that area in the last 6 months. It looks to be pretty quiet based on the crime report. It's not IN Pine Manor, but it seems to be close. Have either of you two been near Seville Apartments and seen the area?

Old 07-22-2013, 07:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midafi View Post
Well I checked the Lee County Sherrif's Office and there haven't been any incidents in that area in the last 6 months. It looks to be pretty quiet based on the crime report. It's not IN Pine Manor, but it seems to be close. Have either of you two been near Seville Apartments and seen the area?

Ok, let me try this again...........you do not want to live anywhere near Pine Manor unless you're going into Whiskey Creek or Tanglewood (off McGregor).

Yes, I've seen the area. You don't want to live there.

Old 07-22-2013, 08:36 AM

22,584 posts, read 54,280,916 times
It doesn't seem close, it is close, as in one street over. You are literally a yard away. That's nuts.

I use to live in Pine Manor but hey, what do I know? Surely someone with internet access knows far more than Kim and me.

Why ask the question if you don't want to hear the answers, if you know everything already?

Old 07-22-2013, 09:37 AM

So now checking the crime statistics and asking for your opinion somehow means that I know everything? I do not know you or where you have or have not lived, so a snippy comment is not necessary. I was simply asking for an opinion on the area of the apartment complex. Nothing more, nothing less.

Old 07-22-2013, 10:15 AM

Quote:
So now checking the crime statistics and asking for your opinion somehow means that I know everything? I do not know you or where you have or have not lived, so a snippy comment is not necessary. I was simply asking for an opinion on the area of the apartment complex. Nothing more, nothing less.

No, but it's basically a slap in the face to someone who's lived here for 30 yrs and knows a lot more about the area than you do.

But, hey, it's your business where you lay your head and if you want to lay in Crime Manor I'm sure as hell not gonna stop ya.

Old 07-22-2013, 10:31 AM

What the? I am really confused as to why you are becoming so hostile. If me stating a fact and asking for your opinion on the matter is a "slap in the face", I don't know what to tell you.

Old 07-22-2013, 10:55 AM

Quote:
What the? I am really confused as to why you are becoming so hostile. If me stating a fact and asking for your opinion on the matter is a "slap in the face", I don't know what to tell you.

Who's being hostile?

I answered the question you asked. I can't help that you don't like the answer. Like I said, if you want to live in that area, go for it! However, I think you'll be happier and safer if go further south on Summerlin or 41.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Fort Myers - Cape Coral area