Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Fort Worth
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-16-2007, 01:25 AM

95 posts, read 456,303 times

Advertisements

Until I went. I wish I had asked some questions before going to Ft Worth on here. But once I got down there and drove around for a little bit, I grew to really enjoy my time down there. Even if it was only for a week! I didn't know what to expect about Fort Worth at all, Never researched anything about it. Heck, I didn't even know it was as large as it was. 450k residents or so?

So much variety, so little time. I made my way through I30 in Dallas, then to 183 on my way to the north loop of I820.

You have some very interesting Interstate -> road interchanges, on and off ramps. I'm an interstate nut and I never realized how challenging, yet easy these are to traverse.

I must say, for all of you Fort Worth residents, you have a beautiful city. I will definitely be going back down sometime in the future.

Gorgeous downtown, awesome road layouts (although slightly confusing at times), not TOO many outrageous drivers. (I get cut off more here in my city of 209,000 people than I did down there!) lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-16-2007, 07:45 PM

103 posts, read 676,353 times
I'm glad you enjoyed Fort Worth! It truly is a wonderful town. I agree about the Interstates...it took me some time to get used to when I moved down here from Ohio. The drivers are another story...people just are in such a big hurry anymore, they don't care who is next to or behind them.

I hope you get to visit us again sometime! ... and visit the board here beforehand so we can give you the low down.

Old 06-17-2007, 01:28 PM

95 posts, read 456,303 times
I was impressed. A friend of mine who owns a house north of the I820 loop would ask me as we're driving down the road "you got that" speaking of various restaurants. It went to show me that Ft Wayne really isn't as developed or diverse as I thought it was. lol

Old 06-18-2007, 03:27 PM

11,887 posts, read 36,925,657 times
Fort Worth is a great place with much to do. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Come back soon!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Fort Worth
View detailed profiles of: