Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland > Frederick
 [Register]
Frederick Frederick County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-20-2008, 03:02 PM

4 posts, read 22,014 times

Advertisements

Thanks for sharing these wonderful photos, it reminds me how much I love living here. We like to joke about the "hysterical" er...I mean the Historical Society, but they can be thanked for keeping the integrity of all these treasures of architecture for us. I have some pictures of Frederick too.
Attached Thumbnails
Downtown Frederick Photos (big thread)-chinese-dragon.jpg   Downtown Frederick Photos (big thread)-belltowersmall.jpg   Downtown Frederick Photos (big thread)-carroll.bmp   Downtown Frederick Photos (big thread)-cropped-painted-bridge.bmp   Downtown Frederick Photos (big thread)-mural-hidden-gate.jpg  

Downtown Frederick Photos (big thread)-waterfront-brandon.bmp  
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-10-2009, 03:29 AM

2 posts, read 7,913 times
Hey great Pics I used to Party at Bushwaller's with all my friends. They were great I'm glad to see its still a hot spot. Crisco and everyone would call me Keywest, years ago. My family and I currently live and work in Kuwait . I miss Frederick alot lived ther for 18 years or so and partied around 7 of those. But now just trying to remember some of them. Haha Lol Kemper was my roommate and Chivan I think thats how you spell here name. She was a good friend also. I had alot of friends there. I remember the Charter bus we took to Kings Dominion thta was a Drunken experience man it was great. We were drinkin the whole time although watch it on the Anaconda after a lot to many but never enough to ride that ride. Thanks again Bushwallers Still trying to make it there I cannot make it back that way till sometime next year. Work is long and hard here in Kuwait I am a DOD contractor, working on the RCV contract (Route Clearance Vehicles) that are going North to Iraq and Afghanistan. But hopefully will make it back before possibly going to Afghanistan. It sucks not having beer here in Kuwait, Oh well I'll have some in Eqypt or Dubai when we go next week. Have fun and drink alot for us, Mark Gilbert (KEYWEST). Always

Old 06-10-2009, 07:54 AM

27 posts, read 109,928 times
These are gorgeous photos. We just moved to frederick and have yet to find this beautiful area.

Old 06-10-2009, 10:21 AM

4 posts, read 22,014 times
Default downtown Frederick

Dawn, these are pics from the downtown Carroll Creek and the Clock Tower at Baker Park. If you're new, one of the best ways to experience dowtown is to come on 'First Saturday', or some other festivity. The first Saturday of every month the downtown stores stay open late, there is live music on several corners, and some restaurants bring food out onto the street. Really fun. Park in the parking garage for free and walk around.

Old 06-10-2009, 11:23 AM

27 posts, read 109,928 times
khighland -
Thanks for the great tip!!! We will definitely have to take advantage of that!

Old 06-16-2009, 10:32 PM

151 posts, read 693,419 times
we just moved here from NYC and we are enjoying it! nice and quiet and beautiful. The people are nice as well. thanks for the pics.

Old 12-13-2009, 01:20 AM

16,257 posts, read 43,176,087 times
Excellent photos of Frederick. There are some beautiful cities in Maryland.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland > Frederick
View detailed profiles of: