Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > General Moving Issues
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-28-2013, 03:10 PM

139 posts, read 328,305 times

Advertisements

I am really struggling to find a referral for a moving / shipping company that will move stuff out of Puerto Rico. I don't care how long it takes but I want a reliable company. I have about 25 boxes, including a bike. I posted in the US Territories forum a week ago and have had zero responses. I fly back in a month to move my stuff. Any recommendations?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-28-2013, 03:37 PM

7,519 posts, read 13,628,157 times
If all you have are boxes and bike, have you looked into ABF's Upack service ? They have a service center in PR, and a whole web page re shipping TO PR, so surely they do from PR also. I used them for a 2000 mile CONUS move using 1 Relocube. Excellent service. Cost $1900 2 years ago.

Moving to Puerto Rico | Puerto Rico Moving Companies

Old 03-28-2013, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by reed303 View Post
If all you have are boxes and bike, have you looked into ABF's Upack service ? They have a service center in PR, and a whole web page re shipping TO PR, so surely they do from PR also. I used them for a 2000 mile CONUS move using 1 Relocube. Excellent service. Cost $1900 2 years ago.

Moving to Puerto Rico | Puerto Rico Moving Companies
Thanks Reed. I actually put in a call to them this morning put I have not heard back. I did see their web site several times and decided to pursue them. I moved from CA to PR 2.5 years ago and it seemed bacj then I had everyone trying to get my business and now I can't find anyone.

I have filled out a lot of forms yesterday and today and I have yet to receive a single call or email AND I checked SPAM. I guess I'll give it until Monday afternoon.

Old 04-20-2013, 11:16 AM

5 posts, read 21,521 times
You can check with Rosa del Monte & Mudanzas Monti.
If they don't ship to CA, they can tell you, what company does.

Old 04-20-2013, 11:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinaFlorida View Post
You can check with Rosa del Monte & Mudanzas Monti.
If they don't ship to CA, they can tell you, what company does.
Thanks Gina. I ended up going with the company that moved me out. Their quote was 1035 where everyone else was 5,000. I just don't have that much stuff.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > General Moving Issues