Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-26-2011, 03:25 PM

8,180 posts, read 14,865,184 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Observation View Post
Your observation was wrong.
How was it wrong when you agreed with me?

Did you not say, "They don't look bad and are not run down"? Did I not say I was talking about the physical appearance of Charlotte's hoods?

You are delirious dude. If you need self-validation this bad, then yes, you are the expert on all things Charlotte and Memphis. I know nothing and I stand before you like an empty pitcher waiting to be filled with the knowledge that comes from you, the Omniscient One.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-26-2011, 03:34 PM

639 posts, read 1,289,368 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akhenaton06 View Post
How was it wrong when you agreed with me?

Did you not say, "They don't look bad and are not run down"? Did I not say I was talking about the physical appearance of Charlotte's hoods?

You are delirious dude. If you need self-validation this bad, then yes, you are the expert on all things Charlotte and Memphis. I know nothing and I stand before you like an empty pitcher waiting to be filled with the knowledge that comes from you, the Omniscient One.
Thank you.

Old 04-26-2011, 04:03 PM

8,180 posts, read 14,865,184 times
ROFL! You need help beyond what any of us here can give.

At any rate, krichton I'm still waiting on you to produce that list where cities like Charlotte, Raleigh, Dallas, and Orlando are topping the crime charts. You've been eerily silent about that.

Old 05-04-2011, 10:24 AM

1 posts, read 1,153 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Internal Breathing Fire View Post
Mexican Mafia......

thats all hype

Old 05-04-2011, 11:32 AM

8,515 posts, read 16,181,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexis4Jersey View Post
I just asked a few Latino LA friends and they say thats overstated and not true.... As for blacks loving the south , idk....thats mixed....

In case you did not know, blacks arrived in this country by setting foot on Southern US soil first........it's only natural to eventually seek out your roots. Blacks have a connection to the south as do many whites.

Old 05-04-2011, 11:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderful Jellal View Post
Atlanta deserves this reputation, the "Black Mecca" !
It is not the Black Mecca, It does not exist. I guess Seattle must be the white mecca........

I'll bet if you heard whites talk about Seattle being the white mecca Al Sharpton and Jessie would be on the cities Mayor like flies on S**T!!

Old 05-04-2011, 11:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallaz View Post
LOL, some blacks in Dallas don't really care about their education. (I went to school with alot of Black people who act like that) I am trying to be one of those educated blacks.
Educated? OR do you mean people with morals and a value system......The former and the latter have nothing to do with being "educated".

Old 05-04-2011, 05:06 PM

1,073 posts, read 2,194,323 times
Omaha had a very large influx of Black, Hispanic and Asian people this decade.

Old 05-04-2011, 06:09 PM

3,092 posts, read 4,968,633 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron. View Post
It is not the Black Mecca, It does not exist. I guess Seattle must be the white mecca........

I'll bet if you heard whites talk about Seattle being the white mecca Al Sharpton and Jessie would be on the cities Mayor like flies on S**T!!
I honestly wouldn't care if they called it that. You can't compare the two. Whites have been the majority in this country for decades, therefore, most cities will have a white majority or plurality. If blacks have two or three cities where they have a thriving presence, I don't see the problem with them calling it a black mecca.

Old 05-30-2011, 11:55 PM

2,330 posts, read 4,400,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron. View Post

What will Al and Jesse do if the Latinos call LA, Houston, Miami, San Diego, San Antonio, and Dallas the Brown/Latin Mecca????????????
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.