Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-21-2007, 06:38 AM

2,787 posts, read 11,500,015 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by milquetoast View Post
And look what you've done to Heath, your so-called glamourous lifestyle has turned him into a hobo! Shouldn't you be working on tomorrow's listings? With the exception of NY boy Denzel, who is cool, this list reads like the ones who've either jumped the shark or hit the wall! We know that Ricki purchased at Warner, but he's over. Lenny last night at the Nokia was nowhere-a to be seen! He was there in spirit only, no energy. Shouldn't he have energy, coming from NY? Pah leeeeze!
You come up with the stupidest arguments ever. What the hell was that? Christ. That and your stupid threads like "What city has the most trees?" How about "What person cares?"

Old 11-21-2007, 06:43 AM

Milky, you really have a sad addiction. It's almost worse than smoking 10 packs of cigarettes a day. You really need to turn off the television and read a book or do something productive. I know that's hard for Angelenos to do, considering they are in such an overweight state, according to recent statistics brought up by a member (not from the East Coast or Chicago). Do something like a New Yorker, actually make something of yourself.

People with ambition move to LA.
People with intelligence move to San Francisco.
People with intelligence and ambition move to New York.

Old 11-21-2007, 07:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintLaurent View Post
It will be a sad day in our city when that day arrives. Keep the tackiness in LA, please! Hopefully the story bout Britney Spears moving to NYC is just a rumor. If Britney follows suit, I'll hunt her down and run her back to where she belongs.
Oh, God, NOOOOOO! Not Britney, we love our photographers feet and we love our babies heads when they're not splattered all over the floor.

Quote:
Celebutards are trash.
Agreed.

Old 11-21-2007, 08:13 AM

274 posts, read 320,223 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by princey View Post
good job you put together a cute list. now here is a few of Celebrities that live in LA. Your list pales in comparison

Celebrity and Movie Stars Addresses in Hollywood and Los Angeles

still a cute list you made. Why didnt you mention that alot of those celeb's Live in Los Angeles while only having an apartment in NYC? Denzel lives in Los Angeles cant you tell from all the Laker games he attends to. How many Celebs are on my list that is from the East Coast?

Jay-z says check the plates

Beyonce and Jay-Z rode around in their convertible Porsche to a Malibu home after a quick stop at a drugstore the day before her 26th birthday..
"To a Malibu home"... isn't that enough evidence that they don't own the home? It's a rental home.

Porsche.. Rental. Jay-Z would never own such a cheap model Porsche BTW. They rent Porsches' out at LAX.

If you didn't know, not that you would anyway, wealthy people rent houses where ever they vacation. Even I've rented a house in Miami Beach, do I live there No? Would I want to live there? Never! Jay-Z owns nothing in California and this is my last time reminding you.

And I don't really care where Lindsay, Britney, and Jessica Simpson hail from. The fact is that they want to move from LA to NYC. Why would they leave LA when it's such a 'glamorous city', according to you?

Last edited by SaintLaurent; 11-21-2007 at 08:26 AM..

Old 11-21-2007, 08:28 AM

I'm done with these threads for now. I've got the holidays to tend to. Trying to get myself in a good mood knowing that my city is the most important city in the world, and easily the most respected. Milky, nobody with a good education will take sides with you. I mean, come on! You had DonJuan, one who we quickly told off and shut him up, on your side! Now you have Princess, who is also another Donnie, but with a slightly better education... Slightly. SLIGHTLY. We all know New York is the most important city, you sound like one of the druggies at school who are obsessed with movies and all that crap, but have to put a cigarette in their mouth and ACT cool in order to show off their power, which is very little. The ADMINISTRATOR has the most power, not the students. NYC is the administrator, LA is the student. Get the hell outta here, little man.

Old 11-21-2007, 08:59 AM

Oh, Milky. I'm getting NYGirl to join in on C-D. You wouldn't mind, now would ya? After all, you're always right...

Old 11-21-2007, 11:35 AM

50 posts, read 63,860 times
This thread is a joke.

New York's concentration of wealth and glamor puts L.A. to shame. Thread closed.

Old 11-21-2007, 01:29 PM

552 posts, read 1,073,378 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FutureCop View Post
People with ambition move to LA.
People with intelligence move to San Francisco.
People with intelligence and ambition move to New York.
I've seen and heard of a lot of people with neither who move to those cities. Generalizing is no way to win an argument.

Old 11-21-2007, 02:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dieter View Post
I've seen and heard of a lot of people with neither who move to those cities. Generalizing is no way to win an argument.
Dude, who cares?

Then 5,834,346 people in New York are intelligent, 6,863,284 New Yorkers have ambition, and 1,237,385 of New Yorkers are lazy bums, and 2,382,734 New Yorkers are sports fanatics. Is that better? lol

Old 11-21-2007, 03:22 PM

552 posts, read 1,073,378 times
I suppose. I'd like to make my own addendum, then:

People with intelligence, ambition and a desire to own a house move to cheaper cities.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.