Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-09-2019, 06:17 PM

1,045 posts, read 758,617 times

Advertisements

Remind me to avoid those tall state people. I'm 5"6 but I cannot stand guys who are very tall. They just don't appeal to me - most Northern Europeans are not a turn on. My fiance is short, the shortest guy I've ever dated at 5"4. And he's of German ancestry with a bit of Cherokee blood. Maybe it's because he was a premature baby and spent time in the NICU.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-19-2020, 08:32 AM

1 posts, read 523 times
Lmao at these comments claiming average in Minessota and Wisconsin are 6ft or above, i mean you cant exaggerate it that much. Seems like your perceptions are flawed and you tend to focus on taller people mostly which isnt how average works. Avg anywhere in US cant be over 5'10". Even if those of German and Scandivanian ancestry are 5'11" on avg like in those countries which is what i doupt alot because of ****tier American diet and unhealthy lifestyle, you still have those of British, French and Italian ancestry that dont let avg go over 177/178cm. Its questionable how many people in these comments claimed their actual correct height, because most people inflate themselves 1 or more inches lol

Old 01-19-2020, 08:49 AM

12,159 posts, read 7,989,874 times
Tallest: Minnesota/North Dakota

Shortest: New York and New Jersey

Old 01-20-2020, 10:53 AM

1,512 posts, read 2,363,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenbay33 View Post
I think the tallest would have to be
1. Minnesota
2. North Dakota
3. South Dakota,
4. Iowa
5. Nebraska (hasn't been mentioned. Not only am I 5 ft 7 and am short even compared to quite a few girls here, but there are a lot of Germans, and a few scandinavians, granted I'm czech, and most eastern europeans while not super short, aren't super tall either.)

As for the shortest the top 5 would probably be
1. New Mexico due to hispanic influence
2. Texas, again with hispanic influence, granted a lot of white guys i've known from there weren't that tall.
3. California
4. Hawaii
5. New York
Sounds about right with the exception of Texas. It's sort of all over the place. It should not be in top 5.

Old 01-24-2020, 11:32 AM

12,766 posts, read 18,370,159 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by masssachoicetts View Post
Tallest: Minnesota/North Dakota

Shortest: New York and New Jersey
I'm from NY and & I'm short lmao
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.