Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-06-2008, 08:55 PM

746 posts, read 3,726,971 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Ne View Post
I still need the info on your price ranges so I can see what you can get or if you can get one of the nice condos downtown
Now I KNOW this guy/gal is a realtor! I am one myself...takes one to know one!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-06-2008, 09:24 PM

6,963 posts, read 20,530,843 times
of the cities i've been to (or lived) i haven't been to that many...

but in order

MIAMI
LA
SF
SD
ATL (props to Buckhead)
DC
Boston
NYC
Philthadelphia
Baltimore

Old 06-06-2008, 09:57 PM

3,340 posts, read 9,686,325 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scongress1234 View Post
Now I KNOW this guy/gal is a realtor! I am one myself...takes one to know one!
Nope, I'm an architect, just know where to get price ranges for stuff

Old 06-06-2008, 10:06 PM

Here are the price ranges for Tower One
The starting price for the smallest unit in the tower -- one-bedroom with a den (1,000 square feet) -- is $239,900. Prices escalate to $324,900 for the two-bedroom units (1,400 square feet) on up to $1.4 million for the two-story penthouses (4,200 square feet).

And the Townhouses in the area

Townhomes (2,100 square feet) are priced at $349,900 and up.

Heres a link to the website
News ~ Riverfront Place | Downtown Omaha Condominiums on the Missouri River

And tower 2, which will be finished in 2010 with similar price ranges except it will be bigger with more units

Last edited by Raphael07; 06-06-2008 at 10:27 PM..

Old 06-06-2008, 11:01 PM

And here is the website for Midtown Crossing

Midtown Crossing at Turner Park (http://www.midtowncrossing.com/residential/index.html - broken link)

You want the excitement and convenience of urban living, but aren’t willing to make the compromises that seem to go along with other urban properties. Midtown Crossing at Turner Park was designed with you in mind. Anchored by a revitalized and expanded Turner Park, Midtown Crossing offers luxury condominiums with sweeping views and deluxe amenities. Shopping, dining, entertainment, personal services and acres of green space await right outside your front door.
You can choose from more than 50 different one- and two-bedroom floor plans (http://www.midtowncrossing.com/residential/floor_plan.html - broken link). Units range in size from 701 square feet to 2,152 square feet. Prices range from $190,900 to $849,900.
Condominium units feature:
  • Floor to ceiling insulated glass offering stunning views
  • Choice of three architectural design styles (contemporary, transitional, traditional) with additional color and finish options
  • Hardwood flooring
  • Natural stone finishes
  • Modern kitchens and appliances
  • Master bedroom suites
  • Washer & dryer included
  • Terraces or balconies available
  • Gas fireplaces available
  • High-definition cable television and high-speed internet outlets in all units
  • High energy efficiency
Amenities exclusive to Midtown Crossing condominiums:
  • Heated, 24-hour secure underground parking
  • Elegantly appointed lobbies with a state-of-the-art security system
  • Use of spacious community room with residential kitchen
  • Use of rooftop veranda with gas grill
  • Remote storage unit available

Old 06-07-2008, 01:04 PM

746 posts, read 3,726,971 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Ne View Post
And here is the website for Midtown Crossing

Midtown Crossing at Turner Park (http://www.midtowncrossing.com/residential/index.html - broken link)

You want the excitement and convenience of urban living, but aren’t willing to make the compromises that seem to go along with other urban properties. Midtown Crossing at Turner Park was designed with you in mind. Anchored by a revitalized and expanded Turner Park, Midtown Crossing offers luxury condominiums with sweeping views and deluxe amenities. Shopping, dining, entertainment, personal services and acres of green space await right outside your front door.
You can choose from more than 50 different one- and two-bedroom floor plans (http://www.midtowncrossing.com/residential/floor_plan.html - broken link). Units range in size from 701 square feet to 2,152 square feet. Prices range from $190,900 to $849,900.
Condominium units feature:
  • Floor to ceiling insulated glass offering stunning views
  • Choice of three architectural design styles (contemporary, transitional, traditional) with additional color and finish options
  • Hardwood flooring
  • Natural stone finishes
  • Modern kitchens and appliances
  • Master bedroom suites
  • Washer & dryer included
  • Terraces or balconies available
  • Gas fireplaces available
  • High-definition cable television and high-speed internet outlets in all units
  • High energy efficiency
Amenities exclusive to Midtown Crossing condominiums:
  • Heated, 24-hour secure underground parking
  • Elegantly appointed lobbies with a state-of-the-art security system
  • Use of spacious community room with residential kitchen
  • Use of rooftop veranda with gas grill
  • Remote storage unit available
Looks like a great place.....Omaha was ranked #3 city in the usa for a reason!

Old 06-07-2008, 07:09 PM

soooooooooooooooooooo, I've given you all of this information, what are your plans SCongress1234?

Old 06-07-2008, 07:55 PM

32,616 posts, read 77,591,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve-o View Post
In no particular order:

1. L.A.
2. NYC
3. Chicago
4. Seattle
5. Houston
6. Boston
7. San Francisco
8. Minneapolis
9. Dallas
10. Philadelphia
No Phoenix?

Old 06-07-2008, 08:01 PM

32,616 posts, read 77,591,433 times
With that brief inside joke between me and Steve-O out of the way, can we PLEASE go back on-topic? Go Ne, I really do respect your love for Omaha. In fact, it was you and you alone that inspired me to scope it out for relocation until I realized that I'd be too homesick for my own hometown if I were to leave. However, this thread isn't about proposed housing projects in Omaha. You know it's bad when the irritating pro-Scranton cheerleader has to intervene to berate another city cheerleader! LOL!

Here would be my list, based upon where I'd personally like to live (not based upon national importance):

1.) Minneapolis/St. Paul
2.) Boston
3.) Seattle
4.) Milwaukee
5.) Chicago
6.) Pittsburgh
7.) San Francisco
8.) Providence
9.) Lexington
10.) Grand Rapids

Of course Scranton didn't make the cut because I tried to only use relatively large cities.

Old 06-07-2008, 08:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScranBarre View Post
LEASE go back on-topic? Go Ne, I really do respect your love for Omaha. In fact, it was you and you alone that inspired me to scope it out for relocation until I realized that I'd be too homesick for my own hometown if I were to leave. However, this thread isn't about proposed housing projects in Omaha. You know it's bad when the irritating pro-Scranton cheerleader has to intervene to berate another city cheerleader! LOL!
Ok................................................ ....., *tear tear*
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.