Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-13-2020, 02:01 AM

7,582 posts, read 10,772,636 times

Advertisements

https://www.gpb.org/news/2020/12/11/...s-they-enacted

https://www.supremecourt.gov/DocketP...sentatives.pdf

4 of our state's congressional representatives betrayed the voters of Georgia by supporting Texas in a lawsuit against our state seeking to have Georgia's Electoral vote blocked in the Electoral College. They were supporting to ignore the will and lawful votes of the Georgians they represent in an election carried out in accordance with laws they help make.

The Betrayers of Georgian Voters:

- Rep. Rick W. Allen of the 12th District representing Augusta, Statesboro, Dublin

- Rep. Buddy Carter of the 1st District representing Savannah, Brunswick, Waycross

- Rep. Drew Ferguson of the 3rd district representing Peacthree City, Coweta County, North Columbus

- Rep. Austin Scott of the the 8th District representing North Macon and Valdosta

Old 12-13-2020, 10:19 AM

562 posts, read 1,126,688 times
They need to be voted out of office, period. I’ve never seen politicians elected to serve people of a state, side with someone from another state.

Old 12-13-2020, 11:21 AM

1,180 posts, read 984,482 times
The Seditious Party.

Old 12-13-2020, 12:12 PM

8,302 posts, read 5,707,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRS86 View Post
They need to be voted out of office, period. I’ve never seen politicians elected to serve people of a state, side with someone from another state.
Drew Ferguson has, arguably, the safest seat in the ciuntry.

I don't know about the rest.

Old 12-14-2020, 01:29 AM

https://www.ajc.com/politics/politic...ACY2PRIQGCQKU/

They did not officially sign into the lawsuit the way our 4 seditious representatives did, but it is important to note that Radical Conservative Kelly Loeffler and David Purdue also betrayed the voters of Georgia and said they "fully supported" the lawsuit from Texas to prevent Georgia from having their vote counted in the electoral college.

Radical conservative Kelly Loeffler and David Perdue betrayed Georgia and its voters.

Radical Conservative Kelly Loeffler and David Purdue are too radical for Georgia and they do not represent us and do not want us voting for our leaders.

It seems they prefer fascism. Radical conservative Kelly Loeffler and David Perdue wants to change America towards fascism by subverting democracy. That is too radical for us.

Old 12-14-2020, 06:03 AM

14,394 posts, read 11,248,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwkimbro View Post
https://www.ajc.com/politics/politic...ACY2PRIQGCQKU/

They did not officially sign into the lawsuit the way our 4 seditious representatives did, but it is important to note that Radical Conservative Kelly Loeffler and David Purdue also betrayed the voters of Georgia and said they "fully supported" the lawsuit from Texas to prevent Georgia from having their vote counted in the electoral college.

Radical conservative Kelly Loeffler and David Perdue betrayed Georgia and its voters.

Radical Conservative Kelly Loeffler and David Purdue are too radical for Georgia and they do not represent us and do not want us voting for our leaders.

It seems they prefer fascism. Radical conservative Kelly Loeffler and David Perdue wants to change America towards fascism by subverting democracy. That is too radical for us.
Are you running political commercials on C-D now?

Something has to be wrong when you’re up posting this kind of diatribe at 3:29 in the morning.

I am going to try and find the time to vote early today. Much as I don’t love Loeffler and Perdue at least they have some experience and business qualifications over being a trust fund baby/documentary film producer and a preacher. Warnock and Ossoff represent a much bigger risk to America.

Old 12-14-2020, 06:53 AM

21,023 posts, read 27,249,611 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwkimbro View Post
https://www.gpb.org/news/2020/12/11/...s-they-enacted

https://www.supremecourt.gov/DocketP...sentatives.pdf

4 of our state's congressional representatives betrayed the voters of Georgia by supporting Texas in a lawsuit against our state seeking to have Georgia's Electoral vote blocked in the Electoral College. They were supporting to ignore the will and lawful votes of the Georgians they represent in an election carried out in accordance with laws they help make.

The Betrayers of Georgian Voters:

- Rep. Rick W. Allen of the 12th District representing Augusta, Statesboro, Dublin

- Rep. Buddy Carter of the 1st District representing Savannah, Brunswick, Waycross

- Rep. Drew Ferguson of the 3rd district representing Peacthree City, Coweta County, North Columbus

- Rep. Austin Scott of the the 8th District representing North Macon and Valdosta
How do Georgians feel being betrayed by Governor Brian Kemp and Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger in accepting illegal votes? The 2022 statewide elections could have competitive Republican Party primary challenges for Governor and Secretary of State.

Old 12-14-2020, 08:11 AM

2,024 posts, read 1,314,638 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolina Knight View Post
How do Georgians feel being betrayed by Governor Brian Kemp and Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger in accepting illegal votes? The 2022 statewide elections could have competitive Republican Party primary challenges for Governor and Secretary of State.
Georgians feel like people from other states that don't know what they are talking about should go away and stay away.

Old 12-14-2020, 10:00 AM

14,394 posts, read 11,248,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolina Knight View Post
I don’t feel betrayed by either. As to primary challenges, that’s always an option.

Old 12-14-2020, 10:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by markjames68 View Post
Are you running political commercials on C-D now?

Something has to be wrong when you’re up posting this kind of diatribe at 3:29 in the morning.

I am going to try and find the time to vote early today. Much as I don’t love Loeffler and Perdue at least they have some experience and business qualifications over being a trust fund baby/documentary film producer and a preacher. Warnock and Ossoff represent a much bigger risk to America.
No, but that is how Kelly Loeffler can talk repetitively like a robot in a debate when in fact she is the one radicalizing in ways that are deeply troubling for this country and the State of Georgia. They realy are the Radical Conservative Kelly Loeffler and David Perdue.

When I post is of no consequence to you has has nothing to do with the validity of my arguments. It is merely when I have idle time to pass, but I'm awake for reason that are of no consequence to you.

That really shows how weak your argument to rely on that type of argumentation.

A few weeks I go I wouldn't be calling anyone fascist or radical. The Republicans would lying through their teeth... and generally I'd just shrug at how desperate they are and how feeble some people are to believe them.

But what the Radical Republicans have been doing and the aggressive turn and actions they have done in the past few weeks to subvert the democracy of this country is nothing short of radical and sickening. They really moving in a fascist direction that is dangerous for our country and our state and it is time they stopped.

The Radical Conservative Kelly Loeffler and David Perdue supported the Texas Lawsuit that directly sought to disenfranchise Georgia's voters and ignore their will. It is radical. It is moving towards fascism and it is sickening they are running to represent this state. The lawsuit was meritless from facts, presented nothing new from previous lawsuits, and the material they did bring up had been thrown out of court when the Trump Campaign tried it.

The Texas lawsuit did just one thing, to prevent the will of the voters of Georgia, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Michigan.

It is Radical. It is dangerous. It is Anti-American. It is anti-democratic and aims to harm a government that is of, for, and by the people the constitutional framers set up us. Enough is Enough. It deserves to be called. The Radical Republican's careless moves towards fascism needs to stop.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia