Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting > Grandparents
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-07-2014, 10:19 AM

1 posts, read 1,612 times

Advertisements

I'm a boy that's 16. I've always swore that I'm not ticklish, and my mom has never been able to get me. We were all home last night, and she had a friend from work over. My grandma came over too. We were in the living room, and my mom and her friend were talking about kids, and my mom said about me, "Oh, he's not ticklish." It was because her friend mentioned how she's tickled her son. I was standing up, right by where my grandma was sitting in a chair. My grandma looks at me and smiled, ad she goes, 'Hmm.. You're not huh?" And she lifted up her right hand ad starts moving her fingers around, like alternating them around. 1st, 3rd, 2nd, 4th finger, like that. But FAST! And I saw she has nails too! My mom doesn't. I was worried! I looked at how she was alternating her fingers around, and her nails, and I looked at her face. She had a BIG smile. I turned around, and I felt all 5 of her nails SOFTLY, but FAST, alternating like she had showed, right behind my knee, ugh! I was like *GASP* and I tried HARD to ignore it, but the way she moved her fingers around and the touch of her nails made it so I can't! After only like 4 or 5 nails had tickled behind my knee I had to give up, and I cringed really bad and was all "Agggh, ok OK!" My whole knee shook! Dangit! My grandma looks at me and smiled really big, I hated seeing that! I thought I wasn't ticklish, but the way she moved her fingers around ad her nails, awwgh, I CAN'T ignore that! I just walked out, I was pretty embarrassed and humiliated. How can I ignore that when she does that? Is there any way to? She's GOOD at it, and I had to give up fast! Help!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-07-2014, 12:50 PM

49,927 posts, read 60,111,428 times
This is a really weird question.

You can't ignore it. But you don't have to bring it up anymore.

Walk away if she starts to tickle you again. Go do your homework.

Old 11-26-2014, 10:17 AM

22,278 posts, read 21,788,650 times
I hate to say this in front of the oldsters, but I think we have been hit by a first-time poster with a tickling fetish.

Yes, it's a real thing and it is creepy as hell.

Tickling Fetishism: Symptom, Cause and Treatment

Old 11-28-2014, 10:31 AM

1,490 posts, read 4,764,252 times
What the heck was that all about?!

I'm going to assume gramma can only reach two or three feet. Stay at least four feet away.

Problem solved.

You're welcome.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting > Grandparents