Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-05-2013, 11:44 AM

33 posts, read 40,354 times

Advertisements

Please try to read this with an open mind.

Has anyone heard of the great awakening? The great shift of consciousness? I have no doubt some of you have and are already on the same page and there are those of you still in the process of awakening to the reality of this world. I invite you with a loving embrace to read my words.

I am an American woman. My heritage is of Native American Cherokee Indian, English, Irish, Dutch, and German. My skin is naturally tan, I have dark blonde hair, hazel eyes, and I am a human being just like you.

The things I have been awakened to that a few months ago I was not as aware of before are:

1. Realizing America is NOT free. America is "supposed" to be considered "free." Here in America, you can get it all, they say. People leave their homelands in other countries just to get a piece of the "American Dream." What I have learned and realized is that it is not freedom at all, but a thinly veiled slavery. We are slaves to the U.S. dollar. I have always been one of those Americans that they don't talk about in the news and media. The hardworking American who works their ass off trying to just make ends meet. If you want to get ahead over here, you have to go into debt. Most of the people who "have it all" here, actually have nothing. They OWE. That Escalade in their driveway, that huge house, even their jobs - ALL of it isn't really theirs. None of it is truly theirs. They OWE. In my opinion, that is not a free way to live life. There is not as much pride in workmanship anymore, and if there is, you can bet you'll pay a pretty penny for it. Debt slavery.

2. Our food and water are literally poison. My water here in the tiny town of Brimfield, Illinois thanks to Municipal Water Companies, American Water Corporations, USDA, Government, and let's not forget the DENTISTS, is contaminated. The water is contaminated with Fluorosilicic Acid, or more commonly known as Fluoride. The ignorance of innocent Americans astounds me. The other day I went to the local grocery store to buy my usual gallons of purified water and the lady at the checkout made a comment about it. I explained my concern about what's being added to our drinking water to which she actually defended the lies that have been fed to the public saying her son never got a cavity ever since he got a fluoride treatment when he was young. I then smiled and asked her, "What about all the hard work you put into being a good parent, making sure he brushed his teeth? I bet you didn't feed him candy all the time either. Do you think those factors could have been more important than the fluoride?" She seemed perplexed and still stood by her opinion that fluoride was beneficial. I then asked her, "But who told you that? What are you basing this opinion off of? How can you be for sure that it is safe? So you're taking their word on it?" She looked at me a little funny as if she was thinking for once in her life. I may not have succeeded in changing her mind or beliefs on the subject, but I accomplished one important thing and that was to make her think about it. People, not just Americans, need to think for themselves. When did some people lose their ability to be self-sufficient?

Fluoride blocks the ability to use the third eye, or pineal gland. Some say this is what the intention of it is. It causes many other health problems, too. Just do a tiny bit of research on the subject and you'll see various claims on how bad fluoride really is. Please don't believe the lies.

Our food is literally genetically modified fake food trash. There is only 1 place in the entire city of Peoria I find worth shopping at, a little place called Naturally Yours Grocery. Even then, you still have to wonder if what you're purchasing is safe or not. GMOs are an outrage and a crime against all humanity. This is sick, demented stuff. Kids are having gastrointestinal problems, people are getting cancer and other diseases more than ever before in history, and "President" Obama just signed the Monsanto Protection Act. I've signed various petitions demanding this be stopped. People are protesting outside the White House. They are now threatening to take our freedom of speech away, so there goes protesting. When does it end?

3. Chem trails in the air. I went to the park the other day with my son, who is 5 btw, and we were enjoying some much-needed sunshine after a long winter when I happened to look up at the sky and saw a whole bunch of planes spraying stuff into the sky. After researching later, I discovered "chem trails." Under the guise of preventing "global warming" they claim that what they are doing is "harmless" and beneficial, in fact. What a joke. I find it alarming that not only is our water and food poisoned, but our air as well. Not long after that day at the park, sure enough my entire family is sick and they blame it on the "weather change." I call bull **** on that.

4. Illuminati rumors. People can laugh about Illuminati or whatever else they may be called, but one only has to look at the back of any U.S. dollar and you'll find the "all-seeing eye" sitting right there in plain site. Research a little more and you will discover the occult, bohemian grove, logos, music industry, media, movies, and pretty much anything with big money in the background is corrupted. Oh yea, that includes the government, too. Not that this isn't surprising, but it's bigger than I ever imagined it was.

5. Where to place the blame? We can blame all the greedy corporations, governments, presidents, world leaders, Illuminati, etc. Yes they are the ones who created and promoted the evil until it spread like a virus unto the entire world. However, the one who we need to blame is ourselves for letting them do it. But it's not too late to turn it around. Amazing things are being accomplished in the name of good. You are not helpless. After you realize WE THE PEOPLE, no I'm not just talking about the American Constitution, but WE THE PEOPLE OF THE WORLD are not powerless, we are NOT stupid, we are what MAKES the world, we are capable, smart, innovative, creative, loving, we are STRONG, we are builders, we are resilient, and we all have 1 thing in common and that is we ALL WANT TO BE FREE! We deserve to be free! We have the power of our own minds, the power of our own FREE WILL!!! It does not matter what you believe in, where you come from, or how much money or how little money one has, that is a UNIVERSAL TRUTH my friends.

And you know how we can beat them?

The answer is really simple.

Love.

Please EDUCATE yourselves by yourself, THINK for yourself instead of letting others do the thinking for you, ASK QUESTIONS, and DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING UNLESS IT AGREES WITH YOUR OWN COMMON SENSE AND IT RESONATES WITH YOUR OWN SOUL!!!

And never forget the undeniable power of love.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-05-2013, 12:46 PM

32,638 posts, read 48,005,355 times
So sorry, can't read. You sound too much like a cult.

Old 04-05-2013, 01:18 PM

33 posts, read 40,354 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oregonwoodsmoke View Post
So sorry, can't read. You sound too much like a cult.
If you can't read, then how can you judge what was said in the post? Just curious.

That's your opinion. I respect that. But no, lol. Not a cult. I don't see how any of what I said was "cult-like" but that's just me. If your concerned about what religion I am, I don't believe in religion. I don't need anyone telling me what to believe. I have nothing against others who choose to believe in religion, that's their choice.

I am spiritual. I am not pushing my beliefs onto others. Awakened refers to the 12/12/12 the Mayans predicted. It's not the end of the world, but the end of an old consciousness. The choice is yours whether you believe it or not.

Old 04-05-2013, 02:10 PM

994 posts, read 1,236,969 times
OP: there is lots of nasty stuff going down in the world. Lots of powerful people are trying to further their own interest at any cost, even if that means inflicting harm on others. We know that lies are often told at this highest levels in order to conceal this.

It's great that you're looking critically at the world. But you must also be critical about the answers you find to the questions you ask. I'm afraid that much of your post looks to me like the outcome of your having asked hard questions about the world, but not looked closely enough to determine if the answers that have come your way are truly the right ones...

Old 04-05-2013, 03:26 PM

2,987 posts, read 5,249,039 times
I understand your view in #1. Everyone must decide what they want out of life, you pick your work/life balance and how much stuff you want.

On #2, again a personal choice, food and water are energy for your body. Put into your body what you think is best for your life, again a personal choice.

On 3, it is good to worry about the environment, it is where you live

4...kinda crazy.

Anyway, I don't share your personal viewpoints, but they are all topics that people think about and make personal decisions. I don't share your conclusions either, but it is good you are looking at the world.

Old 04-05-2013, 03:30 PM

8,982 posts, read 10,459,446 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blissfulmelody View Post
Please don't believe the lies.
The sources you used to "educate" yourself about fluoride, chemtrails, the Illuminati, the Mayan calendar, etc.: How do you know that they aren't lying?

Old 04-05-2013, 07:53 PM

2,866 posts, read 5,242,066 times
10 characteristics of conspiracy theorists
A useful guide by Donna Ferentes

1. Arrogance. They are always fact-seekers, questioners, people who are trying to discover the truth: sceptics are always "sheep", patsies for Messrs Bush and Blair etc.

2. Relentlessness. They will always go on and on about a conspiracy no matter how little evidence they have to go on or how much of what they have is simply discredited. (Moreover, as per 1. above, even if you listen to them ninety-eight times, the ninety-ninth time, when you say "no thanks", you'll be called a "sheep" again.) Additionally, they have no capacity for precis whatsoever. They go on and on at enormous length.

3. Inability to answer questions. For people who loudly advertise their determination to the principle of questioning everything, they're pretty poor at answering direct questions from sceptics about the claims that they make.

4. Fondness for certain stock phrases. These include Cicero's "cui bono?" (of which it can be said that Cicero understood the importance of having evidence to back it up) and Conan Doyle's "once we have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however unlikely, must be the truth". What these phrases have in common is that they are attempts to absolve themselves from any responsibility to produce positive, hard evidence themselves: you simply "eliminate the impossible" (i.e. say the official account can't stand scrutiny) which means that the wild allegation of your choice, based on "cui bono?" (which is always the government) is therefore the truth.

5. Inability to employ or understand Occam's Razor. Aided by the principle in 4. above, conspiracy theorists never notice that the small inconsistencies in the accounts which they reject are dwarfed by the enormous, gaping holes in logic, likelihood and evidence in any alternative account.

6. Inability to tell good evidence from bad. Conspiracy theorists have no place for peer-review, for scientific knowledge, for the respectability of sources. The fact that a claim has been made by anybody, anywhere, is enough for them to reproduce it and demand that the questions it raises be answered, as if intellectual enquiry were a matter of responding to every rumour. While they do this, of course, they will claim to have "open minds" and abuse the sceptics for apparently lacking same.

7. Inability to withdraw. It's a rare day indeed when a conspiracy theorist admits that a claim they have made has turned out to be without foundation, whether it be the overall claim itself or any of the evidence produced to support it. Moreover they have a liking (see 3. above) for the technique of avoiding discussion of their claims by "swamping" - piling on a whole lot more material rather than respond to the objections sceptics make to the previous lot.

8. Leaping to conclusions. Conspiracy theorists are very keen indeed to declare the "official" account totally discredited without having remotely enough cause so to do. Of course this enables them to wheel on the Conan Doyle quote as in 4. above. Small inconsistencies in the account of an event, small unanswered questions, small problems in timing of differences in procedure from previous events of the same kind are all more than adequate to declare the "official" account clearly and definitively discredited. It goes without saying that it is not necessary to prove that these inconsistencies are either relevant, or that they even definitely exist.

9. Using previous conspiracies as evidence to support their claims. This argument invokes scandals like the Birmingham Six, the Bologna station bombings, the Zinoviev letter and so on in order to try and demonstrate that their conspiracy theory should be accorded some weight (because it's “happened before”.) They do not pause to reflect that the conspiracies they are touting are almost always far more unlikely and complicated than the real-life conspiracies with which they make comparison, or that the fact that something might potentially happen does not, in and of itself, make it anything other than extremely unlikely.

10. It's always a conspiracy. And it is, isn't it? No sooner has the body been discovered, the bomb gone off, than the same people are producing the same old stuff, demanding that there are questions which need to be answered, at the same unbearable length. Because the most important thing about these people is that they are people entirely lacking in discrimination. They cannot tell a good theory from a bad one, they cannot tell good evidence from bad evidence and they cannot tell a good source from a bad one. And for that reason, they always come up with the same answer when they ask the same question.

Ten characteristics of conspiracy theorists - a look into the mind of conspiraloons, nutjobs and tin foil hatters

Old 04-05-2013, 09:08 PM

1,736 posts, read 2,526,405 times
Fact: in one thousand years from now on, there will be no poverty, no lies, no corruption, no robbery, no money, and no work. The high advanced technology and changes in the means of production will make all of these things unnecessary, or impossible. Everyone will be able to produce all the needed stuff, so there will not have work or money - and then, no robbery. And there will no privacy, because we will be able to see through walls and even read the thoughts of the people. So, lieswill be impossible.

There will be a wave of development in the transports in the same way it now happens with communication. Thus, there will be impossible to control the borders of the countries.

Unless a great change will happen within this millenium in order to prevent the technological development, this scenery is very likely to exist in the fourth millenium.

Old 04-05-2013, 09:29 PM

14,773 posts, read 21,492,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabio SBA View Post
Fact: in one thousand years from now on, there will be no poverty, no lies, no corruption, no robbery, no money, and no work. The high advanced technology and changes in the means of production will make all of these things unnecessary, or impossible. Everyone will be able to produce all the needed stuff, so there will not have work or money - and then, no robbery. And there will no privacy, because we will be able to see through walls and even read the thoughts of the people. So, lieswill be impossible.

There will be a wave of development in the transports in the same way it now happens with communication. Thus, there will be impossible to control the borders of the countries.

Unless a great change will happen within this millenium in order to prevent the technological development, this scenery is very likely to exist in the fourth millenium.
When will "we" have time machines?

Old 04-05-2013, 09:46 PM

1,736 posts, read 2,526,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by iNviNciBL3 View Post
When will "we" have time machines?
I don't know, but these forecasts I'm doing according to my own perception of how the things in the world are changing. Maybe I'm right, maybe I'm wrong. But there is certainly a good chance of such world being real in the year 3000.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates