Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-21-2015, 04:50 PM

6,720 posts, read 8,384,266 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Futurist110 View Post
Let me ask you this, though--would you be/have been willing to get an abortion in the event of an unplanned pregnancy?

Gee, maybe I should have sex with male-bodied people as well! Yeah, you heard me! After all, while there are certainly exceptions to this rule (such as Hillary Clinton, to some extent), I generally find younger female-bodied adults to be more attractive than older female-bodied adults.
We didn't have any unwanted pregnancies, because we took precautions. It's that simple. The people who have unwanted pregnancies only used one method and incorrectly. Seriously, you need some education in birth control methods from a doctor and not from weird internet sites.

Well then, there is your answer. Find a woman who is not genetically female.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-21-2015, 04:53 PM

9,855 posts, read 11,924,870 times
Quote:
Let me ask you this, though--would you be/have been willing to get an abortion in the event of an unplanned pregnancy?

Gee, maybe I should have sex with male-bodied people as well! Yeah, you heard me! After all, while there are certainly exceptions to this rule (such as Hillary Clinton, to some extent), I generally find younger female-bodied adults to be more attractive than older female-bodied adults.
You find Hillary hot?! I'd vote for her, if Bernie doesn't get the nomination, but no way would I do anything else for her... actually, this is more disturbing than anything else you have said upthread...

Old 12-21-2015, 04:53 PM

5,899 posts, read 5,791,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meyerland View Post
Well then, there is your answer. Find a woman who is not genetically female.
That certainly won't work due to the fact that I'm less attracted to trans-women than I am to cis-women. Also, though, due to my own cross-dreaming, having me be in a romantic relationship with a trans-women probably also isn't going to work out due to the fact that I would envy this trans-woman too much. Seriously.

Old 12-21-2015, 04:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leisesturm View Post
You find Hillary hot?! I'd vote for her, if Bernie doesn't get the nomination, but no way would I do anything else for her... actually, this is more disturbing than anything else you have said upthread...
To some extent, Yes, I do. Indeed, I have literally pleased myself dozens of times when I was looking at photos of her, especially at photos of her during her Secretary of State years when she had long hair.

Old 12-21-2015, 04:55 PM

Also, @Leisesturm: Out of curiosity--are you yourself male or female?

Old 12-21-2015, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meyerland View Post
We didn't have any unwanted pregnancies, because we took precautions. It's that simple. The people who have unwanted pregnancies only used one method and incorrectly. Seriously, you need some education in birth control methods from a doctor and not from weird internet sites.
Here is an extremely simple Yes or No question, though--can all non-drastic birth control methods fail if they are always used correctly? Yes or No?

Old 12-21-2015, 04:59 PM

Also, @Meyerland: If we will have widely accessible and free birth control nationwide, then do you think that pro-choicers should stop whining and complaining about the risk of birth control failure and unplanned pregnancy?

Old 12-21-2015, 05:01 PM

Quote:
Here is an extremely simple Yes or No question, though--can all non-drastic birth control methods fail if they are always used correctly? Yes or No?
When used in conjunction and correctly, you will not have an unplanned pregnancy. Seriously, speak with your doctor about this. Use multiple methods of contraception correctly and be done with it.

The point may even be moot, as your fertility has not been established. Your MD can help you on this. If you can't afford a doctor, use a pharmacy. There is a plethora of reliable data out there on all the forms of BC and your doctor can answer questions.

Honestly, I think a therapist/ psychiatrist help you better than a regular doctor. This obsession is not the norm. Just because a few outliers on the internet agree with you, does not make it the norm.

Old 12-21-2015, 05:03 PM

Quote:
Also, @Meyerland: If we will have widely accessible and free birth control nationwide, then do you think that pro-choicers should stop whining and complaining about the risk of birth control failure and unplanned pregnancy?
It is widely available and free. Many MDs offer free packets of BC pills to teens starting out to see if they are compatible with their systems. Most high schools even give access to condoms, and I live in a conservative part of the US. I've seen plenty of middle schoolers blowing up condoms as balloons, so they can't be that hard to find.

Old 12-21-2015, 05:08 PM

7,840 posts, read 9,193,944 times
Quote:
And who exactly said that I don't think that men should do all of this either? After all, people of both genders should certainly do this.

Also, though, I would like to point out that I myself neither drink alcohol nor go to bars. However, in spite of this, I still plan to ask all of my future female-bodied sexual partners about their views in regards to both abortion and adoption as well as have them make written promises in this regard. Of course, I also plan to get surgically castrated due to the fact that the current law unfortunately considers such written promises to be completely and utterly worthless.
Your various posts on this thread -- and apparently on others you've started previously -- reflect the thinking of a self-absorbed and irresponsible individual. I suspect that you don't deal well with people in general and women in particular, probably because you don't care a whit about them or about how an unplanned pregnancy would affect your partner and your child. Neither would apparently count for beans with you. All your concern is for yourself and how an unplanned pregnancy affects YOU because YOU might have to pay child support.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates