Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-26-2015, 06:38 PM

5,899 posts, read 5,804,548 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeHa View Post
You're either a troll or mentally ill.

Idk ANY sane man who would get a back alley procedure on their balls.

Also, for someone so concerned with the "quality" and "success" of the procedure that you want to be able to sue the Dr. if it "fails" . Like hell you'd let some guy in the apartment down the street chop your nuts off.
Here is an article from a medical journal about "back-alley" castrations:

Voluntary Genital Ablations: Contrasting the Cutters and Their Clients

Indeed, being desperate sometimes causes people to be compelled to do extremely dangerous things.

Old 12-26-2015, 07:59 PM

4,978 posts, read 5,779,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeachSalsa View Post
^^^best reply to this right here.

OP, have you ever had a girlfriend?
OP, you ignored this question.

Have you ever had a girlfriend?

Old 12-26-2015, 08:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeachSalsa View Post
OP, you ignored this question.

Have you ever had a girlfriend?
No, because I was too busy studying and focusing on my education. Plus, what exactly would the point of me having a girlfriend at this point in time be if I cannot even consent to having penis-in-vagina sex with her without also consenting to paying child support?

Old 12-26-2015, 08:35 PM

2,936 posts, read 2,338,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Futurist110 View Post
No, because I was too busy studying and focusing on my education. Plus, what exactly would the point of me having a girlfriend at this point in time be if I cannot even consent to having penis-in-vagina sex with her without also consenting to paying child support?
In case you're a virgin, there are MANY MANY pleasurable things you can do with a significant other that don't involve vaginal penetration.

Old 12-26-2015, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeHa View Post
In case you're a virgin, there are MANY MANY pleasurable things you can do with a significant other that don't involve vaginal penetration.
And would a woman actually be willing to be in a relationship with someone who is never going to any have penis-in-vagina sex with her until after he gets surgically castrated?

Old 12-26-2015, 08:57 PM

37,133 posts, read 41,343,367 times
Quote:
Frankly, that depends on how exactly you define "done properly."
A procedure performed to the standard of the medical specialty involved.

Quote:
And exactly what benefits are these courts talking about? After all, other than in the cases of, say, child actors, children certainly don't produce any financial benefits to their parents.
The love and companionship of the child.

Quote:
Also, though, exactly what benefits does a parent who wants to give up all of his or her parental rights to this child actually get from this child's existence and from being forced to pay child support to this child?

Indeed, maybe I should send my testicles to such idiotic courts after I will get surgically castrated. After all, the birth of an unwanted child and being forced to pay child support is certainly going to result both in extremely large depression and in the permanent elimination of most of my will to live. Indeed, "benefits my asss."
Then just remain celibate. Your sanity is then safe.

Quote:
Well, there is always the option of travelling to a U.S. state where 190 proof Everclear and injecting 190 proof Everclear into my testicles until my testicles will die out.

Also, though, there certainly is the option of "back-alley" surgical castrations. After all, abortions are certainly not the only medical procedures which can be performed in "back-alleys."
That you would even consider doing such things makes it even less likely you will find a doctor willing to castrate you.

Quote:
Yes, and pro-lifers can likewise tell pro-choice female-bodied people that they might also consider having sex only with literal eunuchs, trans-men, and other female-bodied people! Indeed, I react just as well to this advice as pro-choice female-bodied people do when pro-lifers give them the female-bodied equivalent of this advice!
Women who have had hysterectomies are still women. Most still have their ovaries and normal hormone levels until natural menopause. I have never seen any pro-choice literature that addressed choice of male partner.

If your concern is an unwanted child, a woman who has had a hysterectomy is your ideal partner. Your rejection of the option just cements the opinion many of us have here that you just have a weird desire to get e castrated. The issue of an unwanted child is merely a smoke screen.

By the way, using " female-bodied" instead of "woman" does not help your case.

Old 12-26-2015, 09:23 PM

4,978 posts, read 5,779,205 times
Quote:
And would a woman actually be willing to be in a relationship with someone who is never going to any have penis-in-vagina sex with her until after he gets surgically castrated?
The far bigger question is would a woman actually be willing to be in a relationship with someone who is going to be - or is - surgically castrated? Or this hung up on this mess?

Not very likely. Not likely at all.

So, I do not think you have a thing to worry about in regards to impregnating a woman.

Old 12-26-2015, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
A procedure performed to the standard of the medical specialty involved.
And if this standard is a bad one?

Quote:
The love and companionship of the child.
Does this love and companionship help pay the child support bills in any way, shape, or form, though? Also, it is worth noting that a parent who wants to give up all of his or her parental rights to a child certainly doesn't want or expect any love and companionship from this child.

Quote:
Then just remain celibate. Your sanity is then safe.
No can do; after all, celibacy is certainly no more acceptable to me than it is to pro-choice cis-women when pro-lifers give them this exact same advice!

Quote:
That you would even consider doing such things makes it even less likely you will find a doctor willing to castrate you.
You mean just like "back-alley" abortions made doctors less willing to perform elective abortions?

Also, though, it appears that the writers of this article from a medical journal agree with me that performing surgical castrations on aspiring eunuchs in a safe, medical setting might very well result in less harm than would have otherwise been the case :

Voluntary Genital Ablations: Contrasting the Cutters and Their Clients

"According to American criminal law, the consent to bodily harm is not a valid defense against a charge of battery; however, this legal principle has sparked controversy [17]. The “mainstreaming” of body piercing indicates a relaxation of cultural attitudes toward consent to body harm, although the legal system does not appear to be changing to reflect current practice. The question of consent becomes more complicated in the context of our research because human castration is drastic, irreversible and, when performed by nonmedical professionals, carries a high risk of pain, infection, and even death by exsanguination. As such, to remove the risk associated with nonmedical surgeries, some have argued for the medical community to provide amputations of healthy limbs for individuals experiencing extreme xenomelia or body integrity identity disorder (see discussion in 18–20). We would extend this argument to genitals to encompass those individuals who seek a eunuch or “third gender” identity. It might be argued that the great difficulty in finding effective psychiatric counseling and medically qualified surgeons for this population may result in greater harm than an absolute adherence to the Hippocratic creed of “do no harm.” Within the community of eunuchs and those wishing to be castrated, who frequent the Eunuch Archive website, there is strong opposition both to self-castration and to the use of cutters. However, there are many discussions of “safer” ways to obtain castrations from surgeons. Some now inject toxins directly into the testicles in order to produce sufficient damage that a surgeon will perform an orchiectomy for damage control [21].

As with castrations for sexual reassignment, we favor standards of care for males with extreme castration ideations (i.e., the potential clients of the cutters) that would provide safe options beyond self-castration or seeking the service of cutters [2,10,14]. However, we do stress that the treatment of these individuals and the decision whether to perform the procedure should lie with the discretion and clinical judgment of treating physicians. Healthcare professionals must take individuals who disclose castration fantasies seriously, particularly if risk factors (e.g., history of sexual abuse, having been threatened with genital mutilation, and having witnessing animal castrations) are identified."

Quote:
Women who have had hysterectomies are still women. Most still have their ovaries and normal hormone levels until natural menopause.
Yes, and? After all, I certainly don't want to limit myself to women who have had hysterectomies. Indeed, I myself always plan to either seek or be in an open (non-monogamous) relationship or in an open (non-monogamous) marriage. (Also, Yes, I am certainly well-aware of the importance of condom use and regular STD tests in order to reduce the risk of catching STDs. )

Quote:
I have never seen any pro-choice literature that addressed choice of male partner.
I was talking about pro-lifers rather than about pro-choicers here, though.

Quote:
If your concern is an unwanted child, a woman who has had a hysterectomy is your ideal partner. Your rejection of the option just cements the opinion many of us have here that you just have a weird desire to get e castrated. The issue of an unwanted child is merely a smoke screen.
Are you aware that even women with hysterectomies can experience ectopic pregnancies and that ectopic pregnancies are occasionally viable, Suzy?

Also, though, I certainly don't want to either limit myself to one cis-woman or to abstain from penis-in-vagina sex with all cis-women who did not get hysterectomies and/or experience menopause yet. Indeed, would you be willing to limit yourself to only having sex with (literal) eunuchs, trans-men, and other cis-women for the rest of your life, Suzy?

Quote:
By the way, using " female-bodied" instead of "woman" does not help your case.
Actually, I was using trans-inclusive language here. After all, a pre-transition trans-man has just as much of a female body as a cis-woman has.

Old 12-26-2015, 09:34 PM

Also, for the record, female-on-male rape certainly does sometimes occur (and perhaps more frequently than you think; after all, look up the data for men who were "made-to-penetrate"), and I myself might very well be forced to pay child support for 18+ years to a child who was conceived as a result of a cis-woman raping me! Yes, I am certainly completely serious in regards to this.

Old 12-26-2015, 09:36 PM

44,259 posts, read 64,433,178 times
My friend had a duplicate system.
They didn't figure it out until his tests kept coming back full of sperm.

He is a surgeon and I know his urologist (great doc)...if this rarity can occur once, then it can happen again no matter how good a doc you are.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates