Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-15-2016, 10:33 PM

200 posts, read 285,253 times

Advertisements

Just end it. The draft is wrong all around. The draft says that the state owns you and you're body which is the ultimate form of slavery.

I can think of so many reasons that the draft is just evil and wrong but I'm just going to say this now before someone responds with the whole " we need to force people to serve if their aren't enough people to volunteer ".

If people aren't going to voluntarily defend their country, their homes and everything else etc. Than those things aren't meant to continue on and should just be allowed to go under.

You only have the rights and things in life that you are willing to fight for. It's just that simple.

Old 05-15-2016, 10:35 PM

569 posts, read 551,859 times
Women are just not our kind. Stop arguing.

Old 05-15-2016, 10:40 PM

10,350 posts, read 13,928,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shooting Stars View Post
Well, I think men should be subject to the real work of continuing the human race. I think men should be subject to pregnancy and childbirth.

See how that works?

My own mother almost died from eclampsia after my birth, and lived the rest of her life with a bad hernia from my brother's birth.

When are men gonna take some of this on?

What you really want is for women to do MORE than men. Women already work full-time and take all the physical risks of pregnancy and childbirth and any life-threatening complications that result. Now you want to complain that if they aren't also in the army that things aren't equal?
Giving birth=Being drafted?

Evel Kneivel couldn't make that leap. Nice try.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates