Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-18-2009, 09:55 AM

768 posts, read 1,087,909 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandamonium View Post
And your obtuse. Now we are even.

From the top:

When you turned 18 you were afforded the same rights and responsibilities as every citizen of this nation-state which is based on the social contract which gives you the right and obligation for a revolution providing that you prove usurpations and abuses.

Further, you have enjoyed the opportunities provided by this social contract.

How do we know that you accept? You still live here and still enjoy those opportunities.

This contract is in the Constitution and the Bill of Rights (Federal limitations).

The fact that you stated that the 10th Amendment had been violated, verbally, expresses that you consider yourself to be the people. Therefore, part and parcel of that social contract.

Now, in order for that to be proven it would have been necessary for Congress to operate outside of the limits as provided within the Constitution. They did not. Your Rights have not been violated. Nor would it have been necessary to hunt you down and ask for your approval.

Now, you may stand there and chant, "I do believe in fairies! I do! I do!" Repeating it does not make it true.

Case dismissed.
So you give up? Okay no problem.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-18-2009, 10:02 AM

42,554 posts, read 86,954,125 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Consent Withdrawn View Post
I am still not getting it. When I click on the multi quote button, it goes red but no area comes up for me to reply like when you click on the quote button. So then do I highlight the line I want to quote? Do I still use the quote button as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by stanman13 View Post
I seem to be having some difficulty explaining it clearly. You might have better luck in the FAQ forum, down in the Administrative section. They are very good at answering your questions.
I didn't understand that either, so I will continue to do it my way.

Create your message including quotes the regular way. Copy and paste the whole message to your notepad. Then repeat that procedure with another quote, and paste that to the same notepad page. Then, copy the whole text from your notepad and paste it into a fresh text-entry reply field. Do your editing and correcting in the notepad, where it is a lot easier to raise the font and you can see the text better.

I use notepad a lot for things like this, so I keep a notepad shortcut icon down in my tray next to the start-button.

Old 09-18-2009, 10:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtur88 View Post
I didn't understand that either, so I will continue to do it my way.

Create your message including quotes the regular way. Copy and paste the whole message to your notepad. Then repeat that procedure with another quote, and paste that to the same notepad page. Then, copy the whole text from your notepad into a fresh text-entry field.
Thank you!! I'm glad I'm not the only one that didn't get it.

Old 09-18-2009, 10:23 AM

Quote:
I didn't understand that either, so I will continue to do it my way. .
La La La

Quote:
Create your message including quotes the regular way. Copy and paste the whole message to your notepad. Then repeat that procedure with another quote, and paste that to the same notepad page. Then, copy the whole text from your notepad and paste it into a fresh text-entry reply field. Do your editing and correcting in the notepad, where it is a lot easier to raise the font and you can see the text better..
La La La La
Quote:
I use notepad a lot for things like this, so I keep a notepad shortcut icon down in my tray next to the start-button ..
That is cool. Thanks again jtur88 and thank you as well Stan. It wasn't a problem with your explanation, it was a problem with my comprehension.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates