Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-09-2010, 05:46 AM

2,422 posts, read 2,279,054 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borikua View Post
I'm not full of hatred. I am disgusted all the comments here by white people making themselves look like the innocent victims.

Wars among the Native People were a device of your influence, but it cannot even be compared to the fact that anywhere the Europeans went, they left a trail of death, destruction and disease.

The only hatred on this board is evident in the words posted by white people.

Aveojohn -

In the recent video showing American Soldiers killing civilians in Iraq and injuring two children that were in the vehicle with their father, one soldier was heard saying "they shouldn't have brought their kids to a war zone".

This is the true sentiment of all white people. Deep down inside, you cannot help being hateful and malicious.

How would you feel if I said: your family should not have been on someone Else's land trying to make it their own! ???

Your ancestors were killed in the same way you would kill someone who invades your home to rob you and harm your family.
When the white man came to America there was room for everyone, but the Indians didn't see it that way and began attacking and never let up. http://www.fredoneverything.net/Blowup.shtml

Last edited by aveojohn; 05-09-2010 at 06:03 AM..

Old 05-09-2010, 11:24 AM

177 posts, read 256,671 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
For someone who claims not to be full of hatred your posts indicate otherwise. You are constantly attacking "white" people in the majority of your posts on C-D.
"Reverse racism" - right? All the attacks by white here are ok but resistance is not. And of course, you're going to make "resistance" a bad thing, because only whites can be right.

Old 05-09-2010, 11:32 AM

177 posts, read 256,671 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred314X View Post
Although with that comment, it sounds as if you're trying really hard to change that.
Native and Black people are always expected and required to "suffer peacefully".

Only peaceful debate is what you want from us, yet - white people are loading up on Guns, Rifles and plenty of ammo.

It's always been your nature.

Old 05-09-2010, 01:50 PM

18,160 posts, read 15,628,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borikua View Post
Native and Black people are always expected and required to "suffer peacefully".

Only peaceful debate is what you want from us, yet - white people are loading up on Guns, Rifles and plenty of ammo.

It's always been your nature.
Your posts are suspiciously similar to another individual who used to hang out here. Gracie...dat you? It is rather obvious you see all white people as the enemy. Do you feel as though you are oppressed? Your family in danger from the encroachment of the white eye? From the tone of your posts, any thing resembling peaceful coexistence with white people is out of the question. Just so you know, most of us white people are not stocking up on arms, swilling down whiskey in the saloon, and getting all worked up about riding out to the res to burn a few wikiups. Or to use another anology, crash the bush , grab a few binis, and toss the balus in the river. The colonial past is just that , past, as is the westward expansion. Todays world is repleat with a whole new set of ideals. IF you truly believe all whites are your enemy, looking for nothing more than a means to oppress you make your people suffer, well, that seems like a sad existence. I actually have many friends who are not white, LMAO, and take a fair amount of ribbing from them due to my ...lack of pigment, and obvious inferiority...to coin a phrase. A fair piece of my upbringing was with a native man in the PI. A friend of my Fathers, who taught me about the jungle and his peoples ways. Funny how he would befriend a white devil, and foster a relationship with the son of his oppressor. Ah well, sooner or later, all such preconceptions as we all have had get undermined and come crashing down. Magandanggabi.......
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates