Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point
 [Register]
Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point The Triad Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-23-2008, 02:35 PM

3,491 posts, read 8,586,607 times

Advertisements

and another great thing about living downtown is that its near the ballpark

I took these picture on opening day in 2005 when the Florida Marlins played an exhibition game here. The new ballpark opened for the first time.

Casey at the Bat performance before opening day

I love this photo. I took it right before we had a terrible storm with hail that came through.

You can walk or ride you bike from CityView to see a baseball game.

Last edited by gsoboi; 01-23-2008 at 02:48 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-08-2008, 08:12 AM

Phase 2 on CityView Apartments has begun. This phase includes 3 or 4 more buildings with one being an L-shaped 6-story midrise. Here are some photos I took.

Now for some photos of the first phase

a few more of my apartment

Old 05-02-2008, 11:29 AM

1 posts, read 4,326 times
Default City View

The City View apartments are really nice! The location is awesome and the view at night is very romantic, they over look the city. The train is close by but I don't notice it.

City View has socials and events regularly, they have an after work social every friday at the clubhouse with wine, beer and appetizers, it's a good way to meet people. They have a really nice pool with pool parties and events scheduled through out the summer!

It is definately the perfect location your right downtown with out feeling like you are. High Point is pretty far from downtown, and not much going on there. If you're wanting to meet people and connect you definately want to be in the greensboro area.

Here are some pics of the clubhouse and the city view at night!
City View at Southside need info fast!!!!-cv-living-room-002.jpg

City View at Southside need info fast!!!!-cv-inside-pics-054.jpg

City View at Southside need info fast!!!!-cv-clubhouse-2.jpg

City View at Southside need info fast!!!!-city-night.jpg

Old 05-02-2008, 12:37 PM

thanks for the photos Jules. Is that first pic of your apartment?

Old 05-24-2008, 02:00 PM

Here are some more photos of CityView Apartments

Old 05-26-2008, 10:01 PM

1 posts, read 4,297 times
Default Your experience

Hi,
I'm interested in your experience in moving to Greensboro. I may be moving from Memphis soon and have no idea where the best places to live are. Can you tell me your thoughts.

thx

Old 05-27-2008, 06:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFlipper View Post
Hi,
I'm interested in your experience in moving to Greensboro. I may be moving from Memphis soon and have no idea where the best places to live are. Can you tell me your thoughts.

thx
It depends on what you are looking for. If you are an urban dweller, downtown is the place because there are restaurants, entertainment, bars, baseball, nightclubs, museums and theater all within walking distance. But if you are looking for a more quiet suburban lifestlye, Northwest Greensboro seems to be the best side of town. Northwest Greensboro has excellent parks, gardens and trails. There are certainly nice apartments on that side of town. If you are looking for an apartment, you can start here

Greensboro / Guilford County*North Carolina Apartment Rental | Apartments for Rent in Greensboro / Guilford County*NC

Old 05-28-2008, 03:18 PM

1 posts, read 4,280 times
Question train station

i am relocating to gso this coming summer and have looked into citiview. great place but the only thing that has me wondering is the proximity to the train station. according to the schedule, it has stops at 12:50 a.m and also at 3:50a.m. is anyone living there bothered by this? i am such a light sleeper ANY sound wakes me up and i can only imagine the sound from the TRAIN!

Old 05-28-2008, 06:08 PM

It doesnt bother me one bit. If you are a light sleeper and you get a unit facing the tracks, I recommend getting a studio unit because the bedroom doesnt face the tracks. The buildings do have sound proofing as well.

Old 07-03-2008, 10:45 PM

my CityView apartment is taking shape

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point