Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point
 [Register]
Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point The Triad Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-15-2014, 04:02 PM

1,727 posts, read 2,434,814 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by childofGod37 View Post
Hello I just was reading your post I would like more information on that area or complex.. is that North West Area in Greensboro that is nice because that is what I'm Looking for... because I have children
I don't know anything about apartment complexes. Sorry.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-09-2014, 11:33 AM

42 posts, read 71,308 times
Neigborhood scout is a good website to get information about areas. The New Garden area is a good location for you if you are working at Cone.

Old 01-09-2016, 12:41 PM

2 posts, read 933 times
Good day

We will be moving the Greensboro in Feb 2016 from the UK
I have a 12 year old boy, i want ask how are the schools in Greensboro and any recommendations on which school i beleive he would go into Middle School, we are thinking of kernodle school,
Based on the school, thats where we will rent
Visa is not an issue we will be moving over on a E2 Visa

thanks

Old 01-09-2016, 04:48 PM

2,119 posts, read 4,175,721 times
Kernodle is in a good area. Good school. Middle school is a tough time though for most kids. I think if you stay around that area though you will like it. There is a great rather new YMCA nearby as well with great athletic programs. I also have some friends from the UK that live nearby. Message me and I can put you in touch.

Old 01-10-2016, 01:55 PM

2 posts, read 933 times
that would be great, i would need new drinks friend when i move over

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodgal View Post
Kernodle is in a good area. Good school. Middle school is a tough time though for most kids. I think if you stay around that area though you will like it. There is a great rather new YMCA nearby as well with great athletic programs. I also have some friends from the UK that live nearby. Message me and I can put you in touch.

Last edited by ageofpatels; 01-10-2016 at 02:09 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point