Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point
 [Register]
Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point The Triad Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-08-2019, 08:21 PM

2,064 posts, read 1,647,000 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mutiny77 View Post
You really just can't help yourself, can you?
Seriously. 16 minutes after writing this:

"I agree, and I will not make any more derogatory comments on this Carvana thread."

He writes this:

"This guy seems to me to be a petty little troll hiding in the background waiting to spring on someone who dares to rattle his cage. His "holier than thou" façade is bogus."

No willpower, a short memory, or breathtaking immaturity?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-08-2019, 09:57 PM

4,980 posts, read 5,401,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward Teach View Post
Seriously. 16 minutes after writing this:

"I agree, and I will not make any more derogatory comments on this Carvana thread."

He writes this:

"This guy seems to me to be a petty little troll hiding in the background waiting to spring on someone who dares to rattle his cage. His "holier than thou" façade is bogus."

No willpower, a short memory, or breathtaking immaturity?

Lol. Meh. I’ve been on here for 9 years. This thread is going to be locked. Posts will be deleted. It’s a shame a little Carvana thread has to be locked because of childishness. Which none of the comments have bothered me - which is why I didn’t respond (if anything I was entertained how the posts kept being edited to add more and more and more “insults” lol.)

On an actual Carvana note. The one in Charlotte would light up for events and it looked pretty awesome, particularly while on the light rail. Gay pride and Christmas colors were the cooler ones.

Old 08-08-2019, 10:02 PM

118 posts, read 78,712 times
Ha, ha Eddie.

You apparently post on the Raleigh C-D site, and you posted yesterday regarding Duke Hospital. You were sweet as butter to me when you posted with a question, and I responded with a follow up to your post. Why the hostility now ?

Unfortunately, you misspelled the word "patients" and instead wrote "patience". I was embarrassed for you. Please quit picking on me.

However, you are certainly not a passive aggressive troll like charlotte 485, so I will give you a pass based upon your wonderful, naïve child-like qualities. It's sweet.

Chow

Old 08-08-2019, 10:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlotte485 View Post
Lol. Meh. I’ve been on here for 9 years. This thread is going to be locked. Posts will be deleted. It’s a shame a little Carvana thread has to be locked because of childishness. Which none of the comments have bothered me - which is why I didn’t respond (if anything I was entertained how the posts kept being edited to add more and more and more “insults” lol.)

On an actual Carvana note. The one in Charlotte would light up for events and it looked pretty awesome, particularly while on the light rail. Gay pride and Christmas colors were the cooler ones.
You are such a ***** boy. Run out of excuses ??

Gay pride. Should have known.

Last edited by slackjack; 08-08-2019 at 10:53 PM..

Old 08-08-2019, 10:06 PM

By the way --- no man says "Meh".

Damage has been done - even if you delete posts people would have seen them and known what a ***** boy you really are. I assume that you post on other threads and forums, no ?

Last edited by slackjack; 08-08-2019 at 10:56 PM..

Old 08-08-2019, 10:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by slackjack View Post
Gay pride. Should have known. LOL
Yep. I’m proudly gay and it will be lovely to see this Carvana lit up in rainbow colors. It will be a sight to see.

Old 08-08-2019, 10:09 PM

Gross. I figured it early on.

Old 08-08-2019, 10:11 PM

You can delete these posts, but people have already read your snarky comments. I am quite sure that the comments have gotten under your skin, otherwise you wouldn't censor them. Typical progressive liberal *******.

Eddie, on the other hand, is a sweet soul but not very bright.

Last edited by slackjack; 08-08-2019 at 10:51 PM..

Old 08-08-2019, 10:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by slackjack View Post
Gross

You and uncchgrad are quite the cast of good ole Raleigh, North Cackalacky boys. This thread is dead. Nice.

Luckily Greensboro isn’t totally backwater and deplorable so I’m sure it’s people will appreciate it lit up in the various colors including the LGBT colors.

Does the Carvana in Raleigh not light up in LGBT colors?

Old 08-08-2019, 10:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mutiny77 View Post
You really just can't help yourself, can you?
Who are you, and why are you asking me this question ? Are also a pirate like Edward Teach. Are you brothers ?

Last edited by slackjack; 08-08-2019 at 10:41 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point