Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-23-2007, 06:44 PM
HDL HDL started this thread

3,217 posts, read 6,799,346 times

Advertisements

I remember seeing (and hearing) a Shooting Range just outside the Donaldson Center Industrial Air Park. Can anyone in that area please tell me the name of it and the address? I'm in the NW and I've been googling it, but can't find it for some strange reason . And if you have any additional info like who build it, noise issues, stray bullets, etc., please pass that info along also .

Thank you in advance!! I need the info no later than Tuesday evening, so if it's much past then, it MAY no longer be of help .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-23-2007, 08:19 PM

11,714 posts, read 24,887,569 times
^^Why? You thinking about sueing them or something?

Old 09-23-2007, 10:49 PM

5,598 posts, read 15,432,875 times
Ignore G-man.

HDL, I can't recall its name, but know someone who may be able to help with locating info about the range or at least contact info. I believe that range is where local law enforcement do at least a bit of training, though I cannot verify this to be accurate. I will do my best to have something posted by Tuesday evening.

Old 09-23-2007, 11:42 PM

Cool In answer to the 1st question - Absolutely NOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by g-man430 View Post
^^Why? You thinking about sueing them or something?
Skyliner, thanks a bunch for your quick reponse! I figured folks would be very 'curious' about my request, but I wasn't sure if I should say why and possibly sound negative . Suffice it to say that a firing range may 'possibly' be built near my current home and the firing range 'noise' at the Fork Shoals Rd Range was the reason that I did not buy a home in a neighborhood near there back in 2004 . And secondly, the company in charge of building the project in my area is from SC. I hope that helps the 'curious' peeps some .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyliner View Post
Ignore G-man.

HDL, I can't recall its name, but know someone who may be able to help with locating info about the range or at least contact info. I believe that range is where local law enforcement do at least a bit of training, though I cannot verify this to be accurate. I will do my best to have something posted by Tuesday evening.

Last edited by HDL; 09-24-2007 at 12:03 AM..

Old 09-26-2007, 11:42 AM

57 posts, read 108,527 times
Greenville Gun Club -- greenvillegunclub.com

You have to be a member, though.

Old 09-26-2007, 12:07 PM

Thumbs up Thank you very much for your reply Average Joe!

Are you a member there? I'm just curious ! Your very first post is a reply to my question ! Seems odd to me , but thank you again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AverageJoe View Post
Greenville Gun Club -- greenvillegunclub.com

You have to be a member, though.

Old 09-27-2007, 03:40 PM

57 posts, read 108,527 times
Well everyone else is so helpful on other threads, this just happend to have been a question I could help out with.

No I am not a member there. However, I wished I was. I looked into it a while back but a relative offered up their property out in TR I could do some target shooting on. I used to know some details about Greenville Gun Club but as I said, it has been a long time since I inquired and many of the details alude me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area