Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-13-2012, 05:01 PM

5,490 posts, read 8,319,551 times

Advertisements

Nice looking. Will really add some density to that area.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-14-2012, 01:55 PM

2,781 posts, read 3,291,459 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by g-man430 View Post
It is not 375 units anymore. WYFF is too stupid for their own good.
So how many units is it now?

Old 12-14-2012, 03:03 PM

179 posts, read 328,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by volstuckinnc View Post
so how many units is it now?

Old 06-18-2013, 01:01 PM

98 posts, read 218,134 times
Has anyone heard anything else about this? It is not reflected on the Beach Company website nor has it been mentioned in any articles I have come across since December. I read somewhere they were going to start on the project in the summer (that sounded like surveying work maybe) and break ground in the fall. It got a lot of coverage when it was initially announced but I haven't heard a thing lately.

Old 06-18-2013, 01:08 PM

11,706 posts, read 24,785,933 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by striketeamvic View Post
Has anyone heard anything else about this? It is not reflected on the Beach Company website nor has it been mentioned in any articles I have come across since December. I read somewhere they were going to start on the project in the summer (that sounded like surveying work maybe) and break ground in the fall. It got a lot of coverage when it was initially announced but I haven't heard a thing lately.
From early June:

Also - per The Beach Company - the mixed-use development on the corner of University and Church is "on track" and generally following its prescribed timetable. The Beach Company is working on and through all of the necessary plans, drawings, and "final details" for a project of this type, and hopes to have all completed and in place for presentation and consideration by the City of Greenville in late July or August. If all goes according to plan, and if all required approvals and remaining variables are secured and finalized, construction on the site could begin by late October.

Old 10-22-2013, 01:26 AM

11 posts, read 11,730 times
any updated news on this property?

I "live" at The Brio across the street, but have been away on business for months. My fiancee drove by the other day and said no construction yet. Anybody know the status?

I'm real excited an think this will be a great boost to the neighborhood property values. Seems like since it was announced available Brio units have been disappearing.

Old 11-11-2013, 08:49 AM

5,593 posts, read 15,376,936 times
"South Ridge" is on schedule to begin sometime before the end of this year or early next year.

Old 11-11-2013, 04:54 PM

423 posts, read 898,844 times
Does anyone know what is going to be built on the property on the corner of Pearl Ave and Biltmore Dr near Sirrine Stadium? It was previously zoned for multi family residential and has been vacant for quite a few years and has recently had sold signs posted.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area