Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-05-2014, 10:15 AM

1,095 posts, read 1,597,762 times

Advertisements

Also here Berea SC at the old Berea Elementy school I would like to see Shops at Berea with a , Harries Tetter with , free WFI , I pads to check weather , traffic , deals , nice restrooms , SC Local cafe , Spill the beans , SKY lights , Berea Bulldog gift shop other stores at the Shops , Lids , City BQQ , Levis store , Justin Boots , Gap Oulet , DSW , JD Crew Oulet , HM , Izod store , Five Guys , New Era store , Firehouse Subs , AT&T store , Best Buy Moible , Lego store , Ace Pizza , Blocks Bagles , East Bay Deli , Hall Mark , Play Again sports , Sperry shoe store , Totes Oulet , Hanes Oulet , Nike store , Greenville SC Gift Shop , Blue Bell ice cream store , Quicksliver store , MoonPie store , AllSate , Master Cuts , Sports Clips , Crossways Christiqn book store , Eggs UP Grill , Sweet fog , MR K Books , Black and Decker store , Puma store , Chicken and waflfle place , Harry and David store then at the old Kmart I would like to see a , Niketown store use booth Buldings then at the old Win Dixe I would like to see it torn down and put a , Guy Harvey store with , free WFI , hudge fish tank with fish form the SC beaches , nice restrooms , beach muisc playing in the store , play area for kids a nice one then there 2 empty Buldings near Wlison 5 and dime at the 1st Bulding I would like to see a State Farm then the other Bulding a Safe Harrbor store then on White Horse RD US 25 there is epmty land next to Bojanges I would like to see a , Krispy Kreme Dougerts there then on the Same RD there is empty land across form Quick trip I would like to see a , PopEyes Chicken there then on the side of Mama Maria's there is empty land I would like a , See Candy store then on the Same RD the empty land across form Hamricks I would like to see a , Donatos Pizza then there is 2 empty Buldings at the shopping center where Hamricks is the 1st empty Bulding a Comic book Store the 2rd empty Bulding a ,Petco then there is empty Bulding down the rd next to the Bread store I would like to see a , Chick FI A then at the empty land next to Stake Land USA I would like to see a , White Castle then at the old Trendseters I would like to see a SC Theme Hair Cut place then then there are 2 empty Buldings before Ingles on White Horse RD at the Frist empty Bulding I would like to see a , Kay Jewelers then at the 2rd one a , Popcorn/candy shop then the empty Bulding next to Ingles I would like to see a , Hugo Boss Oulet then the empty Pawn shop on the same rd across form Buresters I would like to see Berea Cafe with , Breakfast , luch , dinner , with free WFI , free USA today , nice restrooms , with chicken snd waffles , old Southern fried chicken , Peacan Chicken , PanCakes , Meatloaf , Steak and eggs etc then at the empty Bulding across form Ingles I would like to see a , Roy Rogers then at old Litlle Ceasers I would like to see a , TCBY then at the Old Exon station I would like to see a , Shell Gas Station then the empty land behind Long Johns I would like to see a , Hammers Clother store then the empty land across form Wallmart where you turn IN to go into Walmart I would like to see a , Checkers then the empty land across foem the Berea Fire House I would like to see a , Bob Evans then also on White Horse RD US 25 the 1st empty land near the Waffle House I would like to see a , Bath and Body works Oulet then the 2rd empty land I would like to see a , NY Style Deli then on Cedar Lane RD at the old Blowing alley I would like to see a new Blowing Alley with , free WFI , game room with , pool tables , video games , air hockey table , hudge sack bar with SC local food, SKY lights then at the other Buldings I would like to the fellow , Local SC seafood Restaurnt , Party City , Uban Oufits then looks like old Pizza hut is seating empty I would the Bulding torn down and a , DEL Toco there then at the empty land near the old Blowing alley I would like to see a , Target Express store there all of Ceder land RD clean up and fix , new tress planted , flowers , etc then the empty land in front of BILO across form Wendy's I would like to see a , Bus Stop there then the empty Bulding next to Bilo I would to see a UPS store
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-05-2014, 07:07 PM

5,162 posts, read 7,360,005 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATL fan View Post
Also here Berea SC at the old Berea Elementy school I would like to see Shops at Berea with a , Harries Tetter with , free WFI , I pads to check weather , traffic , deals , nice restrooms , SC Local cafe , Spill the beans , SKY lights , Berea Bulldog gift shop other stores at the Shops , Lids , City BQQ , Levis store , Justin Boots , Gap Oulet , DSW , JD Crew Oulet , HM , Izod store , Five Guys , New Era store , Firehouse Subs , AT&T store , Best Buy Moible , Lego store , Ace Pizza , Blocks Bagles , East Bay Deli , Hall Mark , Play Again sports , Sperry shoe store , Totes Oulet , Hanes Oulet , Nike store , Greenville SC Gift Shop , Blue Bell ice cream store , Quicksliver store , MoonPie store , AllSate , Master Cuts , Sports Clips , Crossways Christiqn book store , Eggs UP Grill , Sweet fog , MR K Books , Black and Decker store , Puma store , Chicken and waflfle place , Harry and David store then at the old Kmart I would like to see a , Niketown store use booth Buldings then at the old Win Dixe I would like to see it torn down and put a , Guy Harvey store with , free WFI , hudge fish tank with fish form the SC beaches , nice restrooms , beach muisc playing in the store , play area for kids a nice one then there 2 empty Buldings near Wlison 5 and dime at the 1st Bulding I would like to see a State Farm then the other Bulding a Safe Harrbor store then on White Horse RD US 25 there is epmty land next to Bojanges I would like to see a , Krispy Kreme Dougerts there then on the Same RD there is empty land across form Quick trip I would like to see a , PopEyes Chicken there then on the side of Mama Maria's there is empty land I would like a , See Candy store then on the Same RD the empty land across form Hamricks I would like to see a , Donatos Pizza then there is 2 empty Buldings at the shopping center where Hamricks is the 1st empty Bulding a Comic book Store the 2rd empty Bulding a ,Petco then there is empty Bulding down the rd next to the Bread store I would like to see a , Chick FI A then at the empty land next to Stake Land USA I would like to see a , White Castle then at the old Trendseters I would like to see a SC Theme Hair Cut place then then there are 2 empty Buldings before Ingles on White Horse RD at the Frist empty Bulding I would like to see a , Kay Jewelers then at the 2rd one a , Popcorn/candy shop then the empty Bulding next to Ingles I would like to see a , Hugo Boss Oulet then the empty Pawn shop on the same rd across form Buresters I would like to see Berea Cafe with , Breakfast , luch , dinner , with free WFI , free USA today , nice restrooms , with chicken snd waffles , old Southern fried chicken , Peacan Chicken , PanCakes , Meatloaf , Steak and eggs etc then at the empty Bulding across form Ingles I would like to see a , Roy Rogers then at old Litlle Ceasers I would like to see a , TCBY then at the Old Exon station I would like to see a , Shell Gas Station then the empty land behind Long Johns I would like to see a , Hammers Clother store then the empty land across form Wallmart where you turn IN to go into Walmart I would like to see a , Checkers then the empty land across foem the Berea Fire House I would like to see a , Bob Evans then also on White Horse RD US 25 the 1st empty land near the Waffle House I would like to see a , Bath and Body works Oulet then the 2rd empty land I would like to see a , NY Style Deli then on Cedar Lane RD at the old Blowing alley I would like to see a new Blowing Alley with , free WFI , game room with , pool tables , video games , air hockey table , hudge sack bar with SC local food, SKY lights then at the other Buldings I would like to the fellow , Local SC seafood Restaurnt , Party City , Uban Oufits then looks like old Pizza hut is seating empty I would the Bulding torn down and a , DEL Toco there then at the empty land near the old Blowing alley I would like to see a , Target Express store there all of Ceder land RD clean up and fix , new tress planted , flowers , etc then the empty land in front of BILO across form Wendy's I would like to see a , Bus Stop there then the empty Bulding next to Bilo I would to see a UPS store
You have major plans for Berea. Sounds good. That area needs clean up and revitalization. And I like the sound of a Blue Bell Ice Cream store and a Moon Pie store. But don't forget a Big Boy.

Old 12-05-2014, 07:59 PM

Thanks also a Big Boy at the empty land before you get to BILO and Wendy's then at the empty land when turn down the rd at the Berea Past office I would like to see a , Greg Norman golf shop

Old 12-05-2014, 08:04 PM

21,023 posts, read 27,249,611 times
The Berea community does need a major renewal. Its residents and businesses should unite in a proactive effort to reclaim the area and utilize the resources of Greenville County to develop a comprehensive plan to reach a vision the community should be in several years.

Driving on Sulphur Springs Road at night seeing the former Kmart and Winn Dixie stores vacated is a bad sight to see. It is an opportunity to redevelopment if anyone wants to take a risk to bring something back to the community.

Suggested Reading:
Thread: https://www.city-data.com/forum/green...-carolina.html

Old 12-06-2014, 03:29 PM

Berea SC needs a major renewal the ideas I put would work its hard to see at night near the Kmart and the old WinDixe with out any lights I just know Berea SC can grow

Old 12-08-2014, 04:28 PM

Also the Old BlockBuster here In Berea SC I , would like to see the Bulding tron down and put a , Pannda Express then at the old Pick Flick i would like to see a old School dinner for Breakfast , luch , dinner , with , Pancakes , Chicken and waffles , Soup , old fashion fried chicken , Peacn Chicken , Burgers , BQQ , Salands , Sandwriches , Beef Biscut , Meat loof , Chill , Steak and eggs , Polk Crops , Pork Chops and eggs , Bagles , etc , free WFI , nice restrooms , free mints , free candy for kids call the diner Berea SC Dinner

Old 12-09-2014, 09:42 AM

5,162 posts, read 7,360,005 times
An old school diner for Berea SC is a great idea.

Old 12-09-2014, 10:48 AM

Thanks it would be great also White Horse RD near Walmart needs clean up also the old Portriot studio Inside Walmart is empty I would like to see old fashion candy sold there also West Blue Ridge Drive needs clean up and roads fix also sidewalks needs to fix a long white horse rd also there is empty land next to Advance Auto at the empty land I Like to see a , Jack's toco also Easley Bridge RD needs fix up as well

Old 12-11-2014, 08:55 AM

Also on Haywood RD the empty land next to the empty Bulding that was the Gun store I would like to see the Bulding torn down and I would like to see , Jim & Nicks BQQ then the empty land near Papa's and Beers and Harrbor INN I would like to see a , PopEyes Chicken then the empty land next to Mybi's I would like to see a Ben and Jerry's Ice cream then the empty Bulding next to Jimmy Johns at the empty Bulding I would like to see a , Nike's women store then at the old golf store I would like to see a , Puma Golf store then at the Haywood Mall the empty space between Vans off the Wall and Cazy 8 I would like to see a , Uban outfits then there some empty spaces at the Haywood Mall cafe I would like to see a , DQ , and a Chicken and waffle place then at the Old Pier One I would like to see Shops By Haywood Mall a small one with , HM , DC Shoe store , Sweet Fog , Eggs Up Grill , All State , New Era Store , Ace Pizza , Blocks Bagles , Levi's Store , Puma Store , UPS Store , Hugo Boss Oulet , Harry and David Store then at the old TJ Max i would like to see a , Lego's store then across the Steert form the empty land next to MYbi's i would like to see a , Bob Evans

Old 12-16-2014, 10:15 AM

Also on Lauren's RD I would like to see a IKE Furniture store then at the Shopping center I would like to see a , Guss Jeans store , Levi's Store , Boot Barn , FireHouse Subs , New Era Store , Hello Kitty Store , Chicken and waffle place , MoonPie Store , Great Clips , Master Cuts , Best Buy Moible Store , T Mobile , Gap Oulet , RL Polo Store , Nike Store , IZOD Store , HallMark , Nautia Store , Black and Decker store , Jelly Belly Store , Blue Bell Ice cream place , Sperry Shoe Store , Burt Bees Store , Key Lime Pie Store , Southern Tide store , Erko Brand Store , Sean John Store , JD Crew Oulet , City BQQ , NY Style Deli , Bath and Body works Oulet , Justin Boots , Sammy's Cafe , Dockers Clother store , Greg Norman golf store , Raita's ice , Dinsey store , Habbits Sports , USC Gift Shop , Greenville SC Gift Shop , SC Gift Shop , NASCAR gift shop , NBA Store , Popcorn/Candy store , Panthers Gift shop , Crossways Christian Book store , Just Dogs , SC Local Seafood Restaurnt , Goldtone store , Lucky Brand store , Abercrombie and Fitch , Abercrombie for kids , Land End store , Pizza Hut , Timberland store , Kitchen aid store , Spill the beans , Its Paper then where the old men store was i would like to see a , Iitaliain men's Clother store then at the o,ld Rugged wear Store I would like to see a , NFL Fan shop
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area