Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-02-2015, 02:15 PM

5,015 posts, read 8,179,876 times

Advertisements

Never used them before, but remember when I lived in SoFla there use to be places you could take your items to sell on Ebay and a "seller's assistant" would post and ship your items and take 35% of the price that the item sold for as their fee. Does anyone know of a company or person that's reliable, honest and dependable that does it in the Greenville area? I have a ton of stuff, including about 3500 LP's alone that need to be sold, or at least an attempt to sell.

If anyone has any information, please P/M me. I've searched on Google but unable to find anything.

Thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-02-2015, 02:39 PM

1,143 posts, read 2,873,532 times
eBay Drop Off Stores Greenville SC

See towards the bottom of the link, if you have more than $1,000 worth of items to sell, there is a full service selling solution they mention..... Good luck!

Old 11-02-2015, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinabean View Post
eBay Drop Off Stores Greenville SC

See towards the bottom of the link, if you have more than $1,000 worth of items to sell, there is a full service selling solution they mention..... Good luck!
I saw that before I posted the question, but it doesn't appear that there are any links that take you to anyone to contact, unless I missed something. It has you jumping through hoops on that site.

Appreciate the help though.

Old 11-03-2015, 06:43 AM

690 posts, read 1,146,287 times
Eldemila - my brother/sister-in-law sell a ton of stuff on eBay. It's their part time gig and they do quite well at it. I can pass along their info if you're interested.

Old 11-04-2015, 05:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valien View Post
Eldemila - my brother/sister-in-law sell a ton of stuff on eBay. It's their part time gig and they do quite well at it. I can pass along their info if you're interested.
That would be great if they're interested in doing it. Please send me a P/M. Thanks!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area