Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-08-2008, 07:13 PM

642 posts, read 2,088,059 times

Advertisements

Was asked to go take a video of the Five Forks Plantation. So here it is hope it helps you out. And anyone else that may watch it. YouTube - christopherinsc1981's Channel
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-08-2008, 07:31 PM

45 posts, read 110,451 times
Thanks for the videos ChristopherinSC! Very cool...it looks like you enjoy it and I for one appreciate the time you take out of your day to do it.

Old 04-08-2008, 07:33 PM

Well your welcome and I don't have much more to do. I have too much time on my hands lol. So as long as it gives someone a little bit of a idea of the area. Then im happy to do it for them.

Old 04-08-2008, 08:25 PM

44 posts, read 169,294 times
Hi there
I just wanted to thank you for taking the time to make and post your videos of Simpsonville. I just watched all of them.
We are moving there at the end of May to Coachman Plantation (Ryan homes) and watching your videos really help me in getting to know the area. So again thank you very much.
PS
Hey if your ever in the area of Coachman with your video our lot is #66

Debi

Old 04-08-2008, 08:42 PM

354 posts, read 1,077,361 times
THANK YOU sooooo much for doing that for me!!
That was really sweet of you!!!

I know you said you don't have much more to do with your time but I want to commend you for being such a helpful and kind young man. There are lots of people with time on their hands, who wouldn't bother helping out people the way you are doing. It's very much appreciated by me and I'm sure many others!

The development looks nice. Obviously still room for more housing, and it seems pretty close to many amenties! Nice balance for a family/suburban life. Did you notice if there was a community pool? I thought the realtor information said it did?

Also......(and you don't have to rush out and do this, LOL) when you get a chance........I'm sure, many of us would love to see this "Woodruff Road Area" shopping that everyone keeps talking about. The one that eveyone says is so congested at certain times of the day.
Like I said......don't rush!! Just giving you your next assignment! LOL

Old 04-08-2008, 08:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ifinallydidit View Post
Hi there
I just wanted to thank you for taking the time to make and post your videos of Simpsonville. I just watched all of them.
We are moving there at the end of May to Coachman Plantation (Ryan homes) and watching your videos really help me in getting to know the area. So again thank you very much.
PS
Hey if your ever in the area of Coachman with your video our lot is #66

Debi
Hey ifinallydidit Thanks for the nice comments. Im happy that my videos could be of help to you. I'm not to sure as of where Coachman Plantation is. But I will look it up and if I can find it I will be happy to go take a video for you.

Old 04-08-2008, 09:03 PM

Well thanks that is nice of you to say. I try to treat others the way I would like to be treated. But it is really not a big deal.

I did not notice a pool but there was one road that I did not go on. So it may have been on that road. I go in to work tomorrow for about 2 hours and the rest of the day I have free. So I will swing back over there and see if I see one or not.

lol and sure I will go to Woodruff Road and shoot a video . As much as I try to stay away from that road, it can be a bit busy at times. But since you asked I will make sure to do it. Like I said I have tomorrow free pretty much unless something comes up. So if I can I will try to go over that way as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcadianIrish View Post
THANK YOU sooooo much for doing that for me!!
That was really sweet of you!!!

I know you said you don't have much more to do with your time but I want to commend you for being such a helpful and kind young man. There are lots of people with time on their hands, who wouldn't bother helping out people the way you are doing. It's very much appreciated by me and I'm sure many others!

The development looks nice. Obviously still room for more housing, and it seems pretty close to many amenties! Nice balance for a family/suburban life. Did you notice if there was a community pool? I thought the realtor information said it did?

Also......(and you don't have to rush out and do this, LOL) when you get a chance........I'm sure, many of us would love to see this "Woodruff Road Area" shopping that everyone keeps talking about. The one that eveyone says is so congested at certain times of the day.
Like I said......don't rush!! Just giving you your next assignment! LOL

Old 04-08-2008, 09:14 PM

Hey ifinallydidit I found out where it is. I will try to get out and do it tomorrow for you.

Old 04-08-2008, 11:00 PM

5,590 posts, read 15,371,404 times
Hey this is a great idea, christopherinsc26. When you don't have anything better to do and you can afford the gas, why not get out and help people out in one way or another. Very clever thinking.

Here are two suggestions that may be or may not be useful: You might want to invest in, or rig up a support system for your camcorder so that your videos could be smooth and you wouldn't have to concentrate as hard on shooting while driving, especially along Woodruff Road. I have seen a couple very nice mounting systems in cars before, but I am sure a rigged up simple tripod with lose pan control would work just as well. Also, you could get out of your car and shoot a few shots from the sidewalks along the roads and in the neighborhoods to share a more personal perspective of the homes.

Again, nice job and great concept.

Old 04-09-2008, 06:04 AM

915 posts, read 2,423,099 times
This is funny to see, kind of like seeing your town on the local news (hopefully in a good way).

I live about 1/4 mile from Five Forks Plantation.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area