Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-17-2007, 06:53 AM

23 posts, read 148,724 times

Advertisements

You sound exactly like me! I always say this is my last winter too. My skin is so dry! And I know what you mean about the very high heating bills. I don't know where you live but we just got 10 inches of snow dumped on us Saturday night and I was so wishing I wasn't here. I just keep telling myself...soon, we'll move soon!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-17-2007, 12:19 PM

830 posts, read 1,063,855 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Girl View Post
You sound exactly like me! I always say this is my last winter too. My skin is so dry! And I know what you mean about the very high heating bills. I don't know where you live but we just got 10 inches of snow dumped on us Saturday night and I was so wishing I wasn't here. I just keep telling myself...soon, we'll move soon!
I am in MA. and even though I am 3 miles from the ocean, the weather is awful. I visited Greenville 7 years ago but for only a day conference and I recall how nice it was then. I just am not sure if it is warm enough in the winter for me.

Old 12-18-2007, 12:07 PM

47 posts, read 226,289 times
Does anyone have any christmas pictures of greenville? Like for instance, the downtown christmas lights, or christmas tree.... or any other holiday spirit pictures from greenville?
thanks !!

Old 12-18-2007, 05:38 PM

4 posts, read 17,905 times
I do not have photos myself of Holiday stuff but if you go to www.greenvilledailyphoto.com you will see two+ years of photos of everything Greenville including Christmas. I love the site and recommend it whenever I can. I have just moved to Anderson and love it here and have also been to Greenville numerous times. It really is as beautiful as the pictures make it seem.

Old 12-19-2007, 11:44 AM

2,265 posts, read 3,731,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Survivorluvr33 View Post
I do not have photos myself of Holiday stuff but if you go to www.greenvilledailyphoto.com you will see two+ years of photos of everything Greenville including Christmas. I love the site and recommend it whenever I can. I have just moved to Anderson and love it here and have also been to Greenville numerous times. It really is as beautiful as the pictures make it seem.
Glad to hear you love it here in Anderson, where did you move from? Just curious.

Old 12-24-2007, 02:19 PM

4 posts, read 14,729 times
Default Thanks sooooooooooooo much for the pictures!

We think we would like to relocate to the upstate area of S.C.
Your pictures are very helpful.
We hope to work with a builder to build a new home in a quiet area outside greater Greeenville with mountain views, streams & or lakes.
Any suggestions are welcomed & greatly appreciated.

Old 01-02-2008, 10:35 AM

4 posts, read 17,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by paullySC View Post
Glad to hear you love it here in Anderson, where did you move from? Just curious.

Pauly I moved here from Sterling Heights, Michigan near Detroit. I couldn't be happier. Michigan was not for me. Now if I could just get a start date for my job that I got hired for everything would be perfect.

Old 01-07-2008, 06:55 AM

5,297 posts, read 6,290,070 times
I just wanted to say awesome pics!!!!

Old 01-07-2008, 12:34 PM

11 posts, read 35,421 times
Default Where is the other side

Greenville has something to be proud of no doubt. But lets see some photos of the NOT so nice side of town. Maybe some photos of urban sprawl, under privileged neighborhoods, homeless, The county dump and pollution spewing factories etc. Gotta keep it balanced you know .

Old 01-07-2008, 01:07 PM

830 posts, read 1,063,855 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbuhl View Post
Greenville has something to be proud of no doubt. But lets see some photos of the NOT so nice side of town. Maybe some photos of urban sprawl, under privileged neighborhoods, homeless, The county dump and pollution spewing factories etc. Gotta keep it balanced you know .
You make a very good point. There is a city 6 mile away from me here in MA that I could dazzle you with interesting beautiful pictures but the truth is .. the city is a drug infested dump! Not that I think Greenville is.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area