Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Grief and Mourning
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-18-2014, 01:42 AM

4,922 posts, read 8,573,613 times

Advertisements

You most definitely would be Pip!! We all love you and we'd be beating the bushes trying to find you. You can't run or hide from C-D posters.

Old 07-20-2014, 08:47 PM

971 posts, read 1,453,797 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcy1210 View Post
You most definitely would be Pip!! We all love you and we'd be beating the bushes trying to find you. You can't run or hide from C-D posters.
Tami told me that she was impressed and delighted you found her Marcy. Tami searched for me after I went absent to the hospital Feb 1st. She called me on my cell phone after a couple of months and I could talk again. She will be back to C-D soon. BD

Old 07-21-2014, 07:20 PM

4,164 posts, read 6,316,466 times
Bluff...Nice to have you back! I'm so glad you're doing better now...I'm glad that Tami is okay too...Thank you Marcy for going the extra mile to check on Tami.

Old 07-21-2014, 10:27 PM

10,662 posts, read 9,321,367 times
Thanks for the update!

Old 07-21-2014, 11:17 PM

5,589 posts, read 8,405,261 times
Hi everybody! I'm just checking in too, as I do every few months....I've moved to FL and things have been super-hectic...I'm living in my Mom's condo, it was two years in Feb. I know she'd be thrilled I'm living here. Marcy, I tried repping you but apparently I need to share the love....didn't realize I've repped you so often! LOL!

Old 07-22-2014, 12:44 AM

4,922 posts, read 8,573,613 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluff_Dweller View Post
Tami told me that she was impressed and delighted you found her Marcy. Tami searched for me after I went absent to the hospital Feb 1st. She called me on my cell phone after a couple of months and I could talk again. She will be back to C-D soon. BD
I'm really glad to see you back, Bluff. Tami had told me about calling you and how worried she was about you, so for that reason, I'm glad I searched for her, as I was extremely worried when two months had gone by. Just like she was about you! I'm glad she'll be back on C-D. Thank you.

I guess we posters are kind of like a community and when one of our members go missing, we notice, and worry. I was lucky that I had Tami's name and knew a little about her from what she's posted here, so she was actually pretty easy to find. I thank the mods, too, as they were really helpful. We had some real live "boots on the ground" in her area looking for her, as well as many checking cyberspace for her. It was nice the way everyone pulled together to help find her and make sure she was okay. She is so well liked by so many.

Old 07-22-2014, 07:13 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,198,053 times
Hi everyone! Wow, I really didn't realize anybody would miss me! I can be such a biatch! I love you guys. (((HUGS))) to all. MSR, you called the cops for a welfare check? I did that to my Aunt out in California one time when I tried to call her after I had told her her last big brother, my Dad, had died. Then I could not get a hold of her for days so I finally called the Redlands cops. What closed early? The police never close! I'm glad you didn't connect, I would have flipped out at a cop at my door!

Just that couple of months made a difference in my piggy bank and tomorrow I'm getting my internet back. I'm down at my old MickeyD's right now. Saying hi to those former co-workers who are still gone and using the Wi-Fi.

Saw my old gas man and he told me the new owners of my old house tore it down and built a new one. Think I'll take another little ride.

Again, thanks everyone. Makes me feel pretty warm and fuzzy knowing that others care.

Old 07-22-2014, 10:11 AM

4,164 posts, read 6,316,466 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
Hi everyone! Wow, I really didn't realize anybody would miss me! I can be such a biatch! I love you guys. (((HUGS))) to all. MSR, you called the cops for a welfare check? I did that to my Aunt out in California one time when I tried to call her after I had told her her last big brother, my Dad, had died. Then I could not get a hold of her for days so I finally called the Redlands cops. What closed early? The police never close! I'm glad you didn't connect, I would have flipped out at a cop at my door!

Just that couple of months made a difference in my piggy bank and tomorrow I'm getting my internet back. I'm down at my old MickeyD's right now. Saying hi to those former co-workers who are still gone and using the Wi-Fi.

Saw my old gas man and he told me the new owners of my old house tore it down and built a new one. Think I'll take another little ride.

Again, thanks everyone. Makes me feel pretty warm and fuzzy knowing that others care.
Hi Tami...Great to have you back! I'm glad you're doing so well. We all missed you! Glad you're okay. YEA!

Old 07-23-2014, 12:56 AM

1,627 posts, read 3,217,528 times
Glad I checked in this site and find out the good news that Tami was found and wow awesome to know how much people really care. Love to all.

Old 07-24-2014, 11:32 AM

971 posts, read 1,453,797 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcy1210 View Post
I'm really glad to see you back, Bluff. Tami had told me about calling you and how worried she was about you, so for that reason, I'm glad I searched for her, as I was extremely worried when two months had gone by. Just like she was about you! I'm glad she'll be back on C-D. Thank you.

I guess we posters are kind of like a community and when one of our members go missing, we notice, and worry. I was lucky that I had Tami's name and knew a little about her from what she's posted here, so she was actually pretty easy to find. I thank the mods, too, as they were really helpful. We had some real live "boots on the ground" in her area looking for her, as well as many checking cyberspace for her. It was nice the way everyone pulled together to help find her and make sure she was okay. She is so well liked by so many.
Thanks to all for the warm welcome back. It sure is nice to be home. 5 months and 18 days in the healthcare system will sure change ones outlook on life. (((HUGS))) to all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Grief and Mourning