Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Grief and Mourning
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-28-2016, 01:42 PM

7,940 posts, read 9,501,432 times

Advertisements

Yeah, I need ta wash the car inside and out - that would get me good and tired so I sleep later today in preparation for work tonight - I need ta make myself do it - it's so easy ta stay inside and sleep or surf the net or watch TV! But the car is a white '11 Kia Soul and it does show dirt and the console area and cupholder area up front really need a wiping off. I must do this!

Soon! I'll let y'all know how it comes out. Enjoy your Monday's all!

Well, this work did not get done today! I start my 3-night workweek tonight and then have Thu. thru Sun. off, so, by all rights, the car cleaning can get done on...Friday! Friday, that's it!

Old 03-28-2016, 02:10 PM

671 posts, read 1,119,183 times
I see you have got your life together now so we can all move on.

Old 03-28-2016, 02:10 PM

21,956 posts, read 24,316,787 times
Sounds good to me!

Old 03-29-2016, 05:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elkotronics View Post
Yeah, I need ta wash the car inside and out - that would get me good and tired so I sleep later today in preparation for work tonight - I need ta make myself do it - it's so easy ta stay inside and sleep or surf the net or watch TV! But the car is a white '11 Kia Soul and it does show dirt and the console area and cupholder area up front really need a wiping off. I must do this!

Soon! I'll let y'all know how it comes out. Enjoy your Monday's all!

Well, this work did not get done today! I start my 3-night workweek tonight and then have Thu. thru Sun. off, so, by all rights, the car cleaning can get done on...Friday! Friday, that's it!
This is what my post was for when I said it sounds good to me! I hope work went well!

Old 03-29-2016, 05:23 AM

Another outstanding weather day here! Crisp yet clear skies! The pollen is pretty bad but that is what happens here when we get all those flowers blooming!
Today I mow. I am going to take it slow and be good to my mower so hopefully nothing else breaks! I got a call from the people who purchased all the transmission parts in my building and since they only took half of the items the man told me last night that they now have a place to put them and will pay me for them leaving them here this last year. Couldn't have had better news right now! God is good! Hope everyone has a blessed day!

Old 03-29-2016, 07:11 AM

48,142 posts, read 22,010,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cynwldkat View Post
Another outstanding weather day here! Crisp yet clear skies! The pollen is pretty bad but that is what happens here when we get all those flowers blooming!
Today I mow. I am going to take it slow and be good to my mower so hopefully nothing else breaks! I got a call from the people who purchased all the transmission parts in my building and since they only took half of the items the man told me last night that they now have a place to put them and will pay me for them leaving them here this last year. Couldn't have had better news right now! God is good! Hope everyone has a blessed day!
Cyn.....you run into some very nice people. That is so fair of the customer to offer to pay for the storage. I am sure he got a good deal on the parts...but still.........

Old 03-29-2016, 07:52 AM

Work went well, busy, very busy! It helped the night to go fast. And the patient got the result she was seeking, as long as the Interpreting Physician views the study the same way I did as I ran it, that is. So I feel good about work, the car is running great, just needs someone to give it some cleaning TLC. Now that I'm talking about it online I feel that I'll be able to get my fanny outside Friday or Saturday and get 'er done.

Enjoy your Tuesdays, peoples! I'm gonna go to sleep.

Old 03-29-2016, 10:52 AM

Elkotronics, Get some of that much needed sleep.
Yes elston, I feel the same way.

Last edited by cynwldkat; 03-29-2016 at 11:16 AM..

Old 03-29-2016, 11:34 AM

Just finished mowing--yes it looks very nice but boy am I tired and sore! I will enjoy it more later!

Old 03-29-2016, 04:05 PM

Just finished mowing--yes it looks very nice but boy am I tired and sore! I will enjoy it more later!

Isn't it cool ta do good work with our hands and see good results from our labors? Yes! Thank you, Creator! Hope everyone is doing well tonight. I'm drinking coffee - I slept very well for 5 hours - that is normal during my workweek. So I'm going to work night two out of three. I am so happy ta be doing what I'm doing in the Allied Healthcare field. Don't ever let anyone tell you that Medical jobs are easy - I don't think you think they are - because man they can challenge every inch of your fiber and being sometimes. But it's good - it's windy as usual here in Dodge City, KS, right now. Probably blowing about the average - 14 mph.

We are the windiest city in the U.S. - it's not Chicago that wins that award!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Grief and Mourning