Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a public group.

Job Openings

Group Created by JavisAtdrc

This is where we can share job openings that may be available.

View All Members Showing 10 of 146 Member(s)
Showing 1 of 1 Picture(s)
From kitysh
Showing Social Group Messages 11 to 20 of 51
  1. sparxx
    09-07-2020 03:05 PM - permalink
    sparxx
    If you wanna earn some cash you can join this site and you will be given a free bonus money and you can complete other tasks and earn even more money be just staying at home and its so easy and you dont need it have any experience https://www.superpay.me/?ref=sparxx join today and make a difference
  2. rsagro
    08-31-2020 01:57 PM - permalink
    rsagro
    Attention: Anyone that wants a strategy for building True, Long-Term Wealth, and not a “get-rich-quick” scheme.

Let’s face it—growing up, you were probably sold a story that went something like this …

Sure, once upon a time that may have held some truth … for your parents or your parents parents.

You see, when they were growing up, lifetime job security, home ownership, and a comfortable retirement were practically guaranteed.

Back then, people needed very little schooling to get a good job, and once they did, they were usually set … for life.

More importantly, people’s income kept pace with the rate of inflation, and they were able to afford kids, a home with a 2-car garage, and a new Cadillac

… All on just one income.
    Compare that to now.
    Today, many businesses want you to have a Master’s degree just for an entry-level job!

And unfortunately, that degree’s out of reach for most people unless they’re willing to take on crushing, massive debt OR they’re loaded enough to have $100,000 sitting around.

And even if you are lucky enough to afford college, your salary won’t go nearly as far as it once did.

You can blame astronomical inflation for that … while the costs of housing, day care, higher education, and medical expenses have skyrocketed, wages haven’t.

Meaning, that every month, you’re forced to make the same dollars stretch further and further.

Of course, that makes it virtually impossible for you to ever get ahead.

And, here’s the real kicker—while you have to work your butt off to have the very same things that came easily to your parents, there’s no “pot of gold” waiting for you at the end of it all.

Where Social Security was once considered a reliable retirement safety net, there’s a good chance it won’t be around by the time you’re ready to collect.

All this boils down to one thing--you and I were given a raw deal.

We were told that by hard work alone, we could get ahead.

It’s understandable. I mean our parents probably believed the same thing.

For them, it was true.
    These days? Not so much.
    We’re living in a very different world, where the traditional path to success just doesn’t cut it anymore…

You can do all the “right” things—go to college, get a job, work hard--and still never experience the financial success previous generations took for granted.

That’s why you need to work smarter, not harder. Working smarter is the only way you’ll ever experience true financial freedom.

So, what does “working smarter” actually mean?

Well, in today’s world, it means you need to be your own boss.That’s the fastest path for building true wealth—because you’ll never manage to do it with measly 4% annual raises.

Don’t believe me?

Statistics show that people who work for themselves are four times more likely to be millionaires than those who work for someone else.

Meaning, that by going into business for yourself, you stand a
    400% better chance of becoming a
    Millionaire

Then, if you’re like most people,
    it was immediately followed by all the
    reasons you can’t start your own business:

Not enough money

Not enough time

Not enough know-how

Not enough security

Sound familiar?

That’s how most people view entrepreneurship.

They allow their fears and doubts to hold them back from reaching their full financial potential.

That’s a HUGE mistake, and I’m going to tell you why.

Do you know what one of the biggest regrets of the elderly is?

It’s that they wish they had taken more career chances…that rather than allowing fear to dictate their professional choices, they’d pursued their dreams.

In fact, the richest man in the entire world, Jeff Bezos can be quoted saying the following when asked about why he decided to leave his stable, high paying job to start Amazon.com.

"I knew that if I failed at building
    Amazon, I wouldn't regret that,
    but I knew the one thing I might
    regret is never trying."
    Listen up, folks. You only get one life--this is it.

If you’re slaving away in a go-nowhere job that’ll never offer you financial freedom, imagine how you’ll feel 5 years from now, 10 years from now, 20 years from now when you’re still doing the same thing.

The only way things will change is if you have the courage to do something different.

You CAN change your life

You CAN experience true financial freedom

You CAN discover the thrill that comes with being your own boss.

You just need some guide … someone who can help you navigate all the ins and outs of Become your own boss., so you don’t:

If any one wants a free guide then please enroll yourself by click here and get your step by step free video tutorial
    bit.ly/3kFm29P
  3. Dumposaurus
    06-15-2019 08:00 PM - permalink
    Dumposaurus
    We are hiring Austin dumpster rental truck drivers! The application can be filled out at https://www.dumposaurus.com
  4. Shaymac13
    06-01-2019 07:12 AM - permalink
    Shaymac13
    Business Opportunity: I'm looking for self-starters who are trainable, to work with me in a growing field. You must be 18+ by state law, however, I do prefer those with life experience. You also must have your own transportation. If you like helping people then I have the career for you. Our business is recession resistant, you won't be outsourced, laid off or fired.

No selling
    No inventory
    Nothing to buy
    No cold-calling

Work part time or full time, you choose your own hours, how many hours, and location.

If this interests you, visit my website for more information and to complete a simple application. http://www.publicadjuster-Carolinas.com
  5. christydewolfe
    05-26-2019 04:43 PM - permalink
    christydewolfe
    Hello, I am looking to recruit a view new Real Estate Agents or Seasoned Agents. Are you looking for a change to a company that offers profit share, lots of training and there to help you grow your business? Call me (512) 284-4126
  6. Marktele
    01-23-2019 02:42 AM - permalink
    Marktele
    Hello All,

I am Mark and providing career guidance and job opportunities. For all updated opportunities visit [https://career2019.com]

Thank You all . Have a wonderful career...
  7. marisol moure
    01-03-2019 11:38 AM - permalink
    marisol moure
    Hello everyone,
    I am new here and hoping to make friends and find employment. My name is Marisol Moure and interested in employment in Queens NY. feel free to DM me or social message me. I used to work in Social Services but looking to change fields, open for suggestions and/or job openings.
    Iam bilingual Spanish and English. I am a 49 yr old Latina (PUERTO RICAN). thank you, have a beautiful day!
  8. Yummycook
    10-31-2018 04:09 AM - permalink
    Yummycook
    Hello, anyone here. I am an amazon seller, focus on beauty & Home gadget, FREE PRODUCT sending every day, but just exchange review. Anyone interested?? Email: glamfields@gmail.com
  9. shawnbuchan
    09-25-2018 11:49 AM - permalink
    shawnbuchan
    I am looking to hire an inside sales person to follow up with real estate leads in Suwanee, GA. Monday- Friday.
    If you are interested. Please email me at shawn.buchan1@gmail.com
  10. Scarlett_Pimpernel
    09-23-2018 11:49 AM - permalink
    Scarlett_Pimpernel
    PS if you can't access the link please try this one https://www.reflik.com/job?jobId=MjY...NDg5NzM=src=LI

Many Thanks
    SP