Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a public group.

people search

Group Created by poconopastor

looking for family or friends we havent seen in a long time and lost contact with

View All Members Showing 10 of 280 Member(s)
Showing 5 of 5 Picture(s)
Showing Social Group Messages 61 to 70 of 187
  1. skerit50
    08-13-2013 12:35 PM - permalink
    skerit50
    Hello,
    I have been trying to locate Joe Murray who lives in St.Augustine Florida and works at the Tree Of LIfe ...I am Joy my email is skerit50@yahoo.com...I have MS and need to get in touch with people now ...Thank You,Joy
  2. chrissy86
    07-29-2013 01:07 PM - permalink
    chrissy86
    im looking for my dad who i've never known his name is jim williams and hes full blooded cherokee and he was in the vietnam war if anybody knows him plz contact me on here because i really want to know him and ive never seen a picture of him either and he should be around 50 to 57 yrs old
  3. delta5ply10
    07-23-2013 09:23 AM - permalink
    delta5ply10
    looking for a family member named laurie parkinson she lives in glendale california she also has a sister named linda thats all i really know about them the may have lived in marina del ray
  4. Unbiased_Blogger
    07-18-2013 10:39 AM - permalink
    Unbiased_Blogger
    Hello,

My name is Larry. I was in the Navy and I'm looking for a friend from Brisbane Australia. Her name Is Tracey and she was a member of the Cricket League. She would be around 48 years old now. If anyone knows her, please leave me a message. Thank you.
  5. Bribri213
    07-16-2013 01:00 PM - permalink
    Bribri213
    Hello Back In 1999 when I was five years old, I attended West Vernon Elementary school in Los Angeles California 90037. Until now Iv'e been trying to look for friends that I met who attended there from 1999-2004. I'm even looking forward to hear about the teachers during that time era.The ones that I can recall would be Ms.Johnson, Ms.Jones, Ms.Pak, Mr.Sword, and Ms.Cardenas. If anyone attended this school during these years or knows anyone who did can you let me know? I'll appreciate it. You can email me at : velazquezbreida7@gmail.com
  6. wassen hause
    07-09-2013 08:36 AM - permalink
    wassen hause
    Hello Everyone.. My name is Sridevi I am looking for a man whose from Germany and name is Rufus not sure of his second name..he was in India ( Vizag which is Andra pradesh) i last met him in the year 1998.I have a vedeo clip of him which he had given me. I do miss him so very much..
  7. kareema82
    06-22-2013 05:23 PM - permalink
    kareema82
    Hello everyone. New to city data. I have been actively looking for my biological father: calvin washington. I have limited info but was told he has family in deerfield wi. My name is kareema fletcher (maiden name is razaa) I was born feb 17th 1982. He and my mother met in the hometown I was born in kenosha wi while he and my mother dated short term. Calvin should be between the ages of 60-64 and I am not sure about his bday but it may be may19th its been many years so my mom doesn't rememebr anything last known place of residence was las vegas nevada. I have a few other hints of info like last known job in kenosha, but I haven't had any luck its been 15yrs plus. Can someone help me. I don't have the means to keep paying these search places, and I am hoping he is still alive
    Only thing I do know is that he came to see me a few times when I was a baby but I haven't. Had the chance to meet him. If anyone can help I would be so ever grateful!
    Kareema
  8. Betheapolly
    06-16-2013 07:45 AM - permalink
    Betheapolly
    Hello all. I am continuing my quest to locate my niece and nephew. My brother was married to Verena Bruss and they had two children Keshia and Jeremy Bethea. They eventually divorced and a few years ago he passed away while still living in Germany. The family has lost contact with the children we really want to connect with them. They are family and family is important to us. The last address I have for them is Regensburg Germany and before Regensburg they lived in Augsburg Germany. Any assisistance will be greatly appreciated. The family calls me Polly but my name is Eva. EvaSeawright@gmail.com
  9. mschultz0409
    05-24-2013 10:07 AM - permalink
    mschultz0409
    Hello my name is Melissa. I was born October 14,1987 in Kissimmee,Florida. I am currently looking for my father. My mom has told me his brother's name and what my father's name is. My father's name is Philip Renee Cavanier. He may go by Phil for short. He is around 48 years old or so.Last I heard he was in Ohio but that may have changed. His brother's name is Joseph Cavanier. He may go by Joe for short. I haven't seen or talked to him in 25 years. My father only held me once when I was a little baby. He use to be in the Navy. Could someone please help me find him since I do truly do miss him. Thank you!
  10. nikki86
    05-23-2013 01:54 PM - permalink
    nikki86
    Hello my name is Nakeyla, I was born November 25, 1986 in Inglewood California. I was born Nakila Mayor or Major. I’m looking for birth family. My mother told me my birth mother name was Wendy Mayor or Major. My grandmother was named Thelma, and I do have a couple of older sisters and I think a younger sister or two.