Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a public group.

Black Women Who Date White Men

Group Created by sharon1967

Single, drama and drug free black women who date white men.

View All Members Showing 10 of 117 Member(s)
Showing Social Group Messages 41 to 50 of 72
  1. Dutche82
    04-05-2011 02:32 AM - permalink
    Dutche82
    Hey ladies, I'm a stunning young professional, just ended a relationship with a beautiful black girl. Check me out and message me! I'm still pretty new to this.

Ben
  2. the_windwalker
    03-26-2011 05:07 PM - permalink
    the_windwalker
    I'm a white man (and too old for most of you) who has been through two marriages. Both fell through because they were very nearly celibate. THAT'S NOT A MARRIAGE. If you consider two to three times a week to be excessive or unreasonable, stop reading here. YOU'RE DEAD.

At this point, it really does not matter if I get into another relationship or not. If I do, she will have a very healthy drive or there will be nothing going on. And, it does not matter what color she is. After that, the rest also comes into play. (personality, humor, temper, etc)
  3. NaturalHair34
    12-27-2010 07:18 PM - permalink
    NaturalHair34
    @MissShona...I do understand how u feel and lately I have been receiving the same reaction from black men. Well let me start off by saying that Iam a Professional Black female and I was married to a Latino for several years and recently filed for divorce and now we are no longer together. I have just started getting back into the dating scene and I prefer W/M..not that I dont date other races, I found by dating W/M..they are easier to talk too and is not intimidated by my profession or who Iam . I have found that recently from dating W/M, I dont know if they are curious but too me that is a turn off and I need them to be with me for me...not just for sexual reasons. I am glad that I have found this site as well and hopefully connect with others that understand the situation and possible connect with W/M that want a serious relationship with a B/W.
  4. MissShona
    06-28-2010 08:45 AM - permalink
    MissShona
    Hello,

I am a 30 year old Black female (quasi-professional...I'm in graduate school) who has always dated interracially. I am not opposed to Black men or men of any race. However, my interests usually lie with men who are not Black.

My biggest issue is that I am Jewish. I strongly believe that it would be very tough to share my life with a man who was not Jewish. However, if he were tolerant of my religion/sprituality, but was not inclined that way himself, it may still work. In my past experience, this has not been the case, but I intend to remain open.

Some other things that I like a lot are rock music (especially punk, hardcore and oi!). Ironically I also like soul music and reggae; however men who like 'all of the above' tend to be White. Sadly in my experience, Black men have criticized me relentlessly over my interests. I've been called a 'weirdo' a 'sell-out' and all types of similar off-color comments. I do not feel that my skin color should dictate my interests...or what makes me happy.

From a physical perspective...I actually prefer burnette men (tall, dark & handsome). Of course there are always exceptions to this rule!

My biggest pet peeve about interracial dating are the men who approach you looking for 'an experience' or a notch on their scorecard; not a real relationship. If a man is attracted to me PRIMARILY because I am Black, then he gets no where far with me.

Glad to have found this group!
  5. JasmineD
    03-23-2010 06:28 PM - permalink
    JasmineD
    Hi, I am a professional black women who is recently separated and I am intersted in meeting and dating professional men. I have not dated outside of my race, so this will be very new for me. Thank you.
  6. lances1
    03-15-2010 04:03 PM - permalink
    lances1
    Hi everyone, I am a black female interested in dating a white guy. thought I would start here for some insight. thanks for having me
  7. Winemaker28115
    03-13-2010 06:33 AM - permalink
    Winemaker28115
    Hello Everyone. My name is Tomas.
  8. angiegailwilliams
    10-18-2009 10:10 AM - permalink
    angiegailwilliams
    hi everybody, call me angie, and some of the things you guys are saying is touching but remember these words love has no color and we cannot control our feelin if we don't have a clue it is going that way a word of advice we turn to people that is going to treat us like a lady at all time we live with the fact that having sex is okay until you find that person that show you how to make passionate love without even touching you and needless to say that what white men do. if anyone of you feel like you want to date a white nan go for it believe me you want regret it so let people look that are jealous, and they probably thought they could turn one of your heads to them and when it did not happen that when it became a problem so i am ruding for everyone that going to
  9. Renee2
    08-19-2009 12:37 PM - permalink
    Renee2
    How do i go about updating or refreshing my screen to see new posts or comments to my opinion?
  10. Renee2
    08-19-2009 12:33 PM - permalink
    Renee2
    Hello all,

I have decided to open my mind to dating white men because (not trying to stereotype, but...) i've noticed that most black men don't seem to be stepping up to the plate or their just not spiritually, emotionally, mentally or financially available. I'm not sure what it is but it's so bad that I began thinking that something was wrong with me when I know I was available in all those ways mentioned above. I think the key is to just stay open minded to meeting whomever God has for you.