Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a public group.

Black Women Who Date White Men

Group Created by sharon1967

Single, drama and drug free black women who date white men.

View All Members Showing 10 of 117 Member(s)
Showing Social Group Messages 51 to 60 of 72
  1. moca81
    08-16-2009 06:10 PM - permalink
    moca81
    Hello all.... I am a young single black female. I have never dated a white guy but I do find myself attracted to many. The problem is......White guys are always checking me out and even flirt but they never come at me in that way and if they do its the black man trapped in a white man's body type (want to be black). Its like they are waiting for me to make the first move but I am an old-fashioned girl who believes it is the guys job. What do you guys think?
  2. mshellay
    08-11-2009 09:24 AM - permalink
    mshellay
    I am a black woman who has always been attracted to white guys. My first major relationship was with a white guy. After he and I broke up I opened myself up to black guys, because I was not even remotely interested at that time. Since then I have decided that I would like to try and date white guys again but I think there are none that are attracted to me. I'm kinda embarrassed to say but I tried an interracial dating site and for some bizarre reason only black guys sent me messages..Kinda defeats the purpose of an interracial dating site. In this long post, I guess my question would be, are white guys only attracted to a certain kind of black woman? Do have to be paper thin with no curves and white features to be accepted? I didn't think this was the case, but I'm starting to wonder. I'm not overweight or anything like that, but I have curves like most black women..I am just so confused.
  3. LogicWings
    07-30-2009 11:55 PM - permalink
    LogicWings
    Open the door...the hardest part of the journey is opening the door. Open the door to new romance, adventure, new ideas and you might find yourself walking on a beach, barefoot, under a blanket of stars, dreaming of what we can share tonight and forever. I will bring the wine, you bring your charm and wit, we will leave the past and build own castle protected from the evils of the world. We will grow together, share emotions, intellect, and a physical bond. If you have prepared yourself for the journey, open the door and say hello.
  4. OrthoEbonyJewess
    07-30-2009 06:16 PM - permalink
    OrthoEbonyJewess
    GT4100 wrote: "I hope it’s okay with the moderator if I post this:

For black women who are interested in dating outside their race, there is a blog that will be helpful for you called “For The Sistas.” It also has posts on dating for black Christian women. Some of the posts are a bit long, but they aren’t any longer than the cover story of a magazine article and I really do think they’ll be useful to you. The blog address is ForTheSistas (dot) blogspot (dot) com. By the way, the blog also has information on dating men from Europe.

Black women need to get off this black-man-only band wagon because, for too many, it obviously is not working. I’m not saying don’t date black men, just expand your options. Please forward this to other black women you know."

I have to agree with you concerning black women expanding their dating options. I believe the reason black women refuse to date/marry outside their race has a lot to do with community and familial pressure. From my own personal experience, my father, Mr. ProBlack himself) TOLD me I would never date a white man. He went so far as to tell his friends I would never date a white man. To his dismay, I'm married to a white guy as I type this post and there was nothing he could do about it. In order to do your own thing in this world, you have to be strong enough to follow your own path. I believe most women aren't ready to do that. Hopefully, one day, they will have the strength to their lives the way THEY want to live it.
  5. OrthoEbonyJewess
    07-30-2009 06:07 PM - permalink
    OrthoEbonyJewess
    Ms. Toya wrote: "Hi Everyone! I am currently dating who I hope to be my fiance'. I am bi-racial (Black & Navajo Indian) and he is as White as they come! Lol! We are just having one problem...calling out to the previous interacial daters--how do you handle all the snickering, the stares, & dirty looks? I dont care but he gets really upset. I sware you would think that we are back in the 1960's! Please, give any advice!"

I'm an African American woman whose married to a very pale Caucasian man. We've had our share of stares and looks. There are days we just don't notice especially since I'm very pregnant (will be delivering in a week or so). Black men are usually the ones who have a problem with me and my husband. When they stare and make comments, I say if I were unattractive and weighed 400lbs you wouldn't care who I was with or I say even if I were single, you wouldn't have a chance with me. If they have something to say after that, I usually ask them what college they graduated from and they shut up and we go about our merry business. My husband and I both have advanced degrees. For the ladies, which is a rare occasion, I usually look over at them, smile and/or blow a kiss, turn back to my husband and say in a loud voice (so they can hear), she must be envious because I have a husband and wedding ring or I say directly to the woman where is your husband and ring. They usually get pissed off and turn away. As you can see, I can be extremely obnoxious. I only say these things when I get really annoyed other times, I just don't notice. Keep in mind that you will need to be a strong individual, like I am, to deal with the bs. These people intentionally set out to make our lives hell in the hopes that we will give up on our relationships. If you aren't ready for that, you should not date or marry interracially. You can not be afraid to tell people to mind their own business or embarrass them for being ignorant. If you love this person, you have to be prepared to fight for your relationship and he must do the same.
  6. GT4100
    07-10-2009 07:44 PM - permalink
    GT4100
    I hope it’s okay with the moderator if I post this:

For black women who are interested in dating outside their race, there is a blog that will be helpful for you called “For The Sistas.” It also has posts on dating for black Christian women. Some of the posts are a bit long, but they aren’t any longer than the cover story of a magazine article and I really do think they’ll be useful to you. The blog address is ForTheSistas (dot) blogspot (dot) com. By the way, the blog also has information on dating men from Europe.

Black women need to get off this black-man-only band wagon because, for too many, it obviously is not working. I’m not saying don’t date black men, just expand your options. Please forward this to other black women you know.
  7. teejuris
    07-08-2009 08:22 PM - permalink
    teejuris
    Hello, Everyone:I believe I can contribute a lot to this group because of my experiences w/ interracial dating. I live in an area where it's more common to see black men w/ white women, than black women w/ white men. However, I've dated white, Canadian and Greek men. There is no trick or "bait" to dating men of another race. Interested white men approach you the same as interested black men. The last white guy I dated approached me as I was walking through Marshall Fields (Now Macy's) Department Store. One of the mistakes many black women make when dating white men is demonstrating stereotypical behavior. When I was in college, my roommate overheard a conversation b/n white male and female hall mates where she heard one of the white males say black women "f__k like rabbits". Unfortunately, many white men view black women in that manner and/or expect that behavior from us. It's up to us to make sure a white man's motives in "dating" us are pure and genuine. Of course, sex is a natural part of a relationship, but you want to make sure the relationship is secure/stable before g'g in that direction. I guess this applies to all relationships.Further, if both persons are secure in and proud of the interracial dating relationship, the stares, snickers, comments, etc., are insignificant. As a matter of fact, you don't even really notice that behavior. Negative and unfavorable behavior are easy to ignore when your focus and interest are in/on each other.
  8. MissG32
    06-17-2009 01:45 PM - permalink
    MissG32
    Hi,my name is Miss G and I live in Alabama.I am black,indian,and white.I am very attractive interested meeting a very attractive white gentleman around the age of 21 to 45 for dating and and more.Message me on here with a point of contact and perhaps we can make something happen.TTYS!!!!
  9. Ms. Toya
    06-12-2009 03:42 PM - permalink
    Ms. Toya
    Hi Everyone!
    I am currently dating who I hope to be my fiance'. I am bi-racial (Black & Navajo Indian) and he is as White as they come! Lol! We are just having one problem...calling out to the previous interacial daters--how do you handle all the snickering, the stares, & dirty looks? I dont care but he gets really upset. I sware you would think that we are back in the 1960's! Please, give any advice!
  10. John.99
    04-22-2009 09:08 PM - permalink
    John.99
    Hello guys and girls.. how you are today?
    In fact this is the first participation of me and I burned sadness when watching this video you see me will be children
    who kill without mercy from the Jews criminals??
    Video from a friend in Mexico City, Michael

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERzjx...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_Ak5...eature=related