Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a public group.

Military Spouse...its ok to vent group!

Group Created by nurs2b

this group is for any military spouse (man/woman) that wants to be able to speak and actually feel like someone is listening, without being judged. All conversations, all subjects, all feelings are able to be released here...who knows someone maybe able to help your situation!

View All Members Showing 10 of 45 Member(s)
Showing Social Group Messages 11 to 20 of 27
  1. AlexisLane
    02-13-2011 07:23 AM - permalink
    AlexisLane
    Hi everyone!! I am a writer, writing a book about wives, ex wives, girlfriends, family members, etc. that are in a relationship or you were, with a soldier with PTSD. I have created a group for it and also my email is on there. Please write me if you are interested to know more or willing to share your story! Thanks, Alexis

alexisannlane@yahoo.com
  2. candyme
    03-07-2010 11:22 PM - permalink
    candyme
    hi! im a military wife... my husband and i are moving to yokosuka soon and we havent started anything in bout my immigration papers yet in other word im not a citizen yet... i need information badly! please!
  3. caraylys
    01-27-2010 07:49 AM - permalink
    caraylys
    Hello! I am a military wife to, about to pcs to Pope Air Force base...if anyone has been there or knows anything about this area let me know...i could use all of the help I can get! Thanks!
  4. kittykat13
    11-05-2009 02:09 AM - permalink
    kittykat13
    I am also a military spouse. Have traveled to many places. At this time, please think of our brave heroes and wish them a safe return home.
  5. tex012390
    05-23-2009 07:55 PM - permalink
    tex012390
    I'm not a military spouse yet but its something I believe will be in the future and I wanted as much insight as I possibly could. I wanna hear everything and anything :]
  6. dtc
    05-17-2009 12:57 PM - permalink
    dtc
    Hi there,
    I am now an EX military spouse, with dependent children, and I hope to be able to help anyone here who needs guidance, has issues, needs info etc, as I am knowledgeable of many things within the mil lifestyle, before, during and after! I'm Donna by the way.
    I am getting ready to relocate at the moment so please forgive me if my participation is little for a while. But once I'm settled, I am sure I will be a real asset to your group.
    Have a blessed day everyone...
  7. katrinawells09
    05-14-2009 10:55 PM - permalink
    katrinawells09
    My hubby and I are moving to Yokosuka in a few months. do I need visa or something since i'm not a US citizen yet? what are the requirements I need? please help. Thanks.
  8. kari289
    04-25-2009 09:21 AM - permalink
    kari289
    Hi, I joined this group because I too consider myself to be a military spouse. Despite the fact that my husband just separated from the Navy, I know how it is to be the one left a home while your significant other embarks on a deployment overseas. I thought I might have some insight into ways to handle the times apart (and together!)
  9. tiferz04
    04-12-2009 08:23 PM - permalink
    tiferz04
    My husband is getten stationed in FL in May after MCT...was wondering if neone knew when me and the lil one can go b with him?
  10. angelican
    12-17-2008 07:20 PM - permalink
    angelican
    well .. i don't know whether you can help me out or give me any anwsers, cause it s just that like I told before as I recall that my fiance is in military too..only the thing is that I havent 't heard from him since 4 weeks and this week he supossed to come over to see me and it's really strange that he didn't even call to say he isn't coming anymore or whatsoever, so I am a bit worried now...even though I haven't heard from him before like once and a while cause of his work, I had no real reason to be concerned and now I heard about the snowstorms in the US and we haven't been connected for such a long time and he always keeps his word .. I truelly don't understand what could have happened cause there's nobody who can inform me if something happens to him , do you have any advice how I can solve this or how I can find out whether something has happened to him.. I am really worried you see..