Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a public group.

RELOCATING - HELP IN ALL AREAS

Group Created by HParr

This is a group where we will discuss all aspects of relocating including (but not limited to) discussions about emotions, realtors, information about different towns, education research, family challenges, finding health care professionals, the positive side of moving, new adventures, how to cope, etc.

View All Members Showing 10 of 3,103 Member(s)
Showing 5 of 165 Picture(s)
Showing Social Group Messages 491 to 500 of 1598
  1. seeker772
    07-30-2014 03:20 PM - permalink
    seeker772
    Hello Group! I recently discovered I have some health issues and really need to relocate to an area with low humidity. My hubby works overseas so we can live/move anywhere in the country. We are over 50 and love to socialize and looking to live near a city. Any suggestions? What about Denver?? Thanks in advance.
  2. csaaugusta
    07-28-2014 06:49 AM - permalink
    csaaugusta
    Hello Every One......

Campus Side Apartments at Augusta Provides Comfortable and Convenient Apartment Living in the Augusta GA, GRU, ASU, University Village Area

We specialize in off-campus housing and we are committed to provide you with high-quality living environment and customer service.

For more Rental Listings (or) wanted roomettes visit our site at Augusta Georgia off Campus Student Housing | Augusta apartments| Augusta, GA
  3. shellz57
    07-28-2014 05:56 AM - permalink
    shellz57
    Hi my husband and I are moving to swansea il / belliville
    Area . We will be renting looking for best property management and vet also doggie daycare
  4. netta0873
    07-25-2014 09:42 PM - permalink
    netta0873
    Hello Everyone, I am new to the group. I am interested in moving to Texas. I am undecided on whether I should move to San Antonio Or Fort Worth. I am a single African female that desires to have a fresh start with life. I have two college students and a 15, 12, and 7 year. I am also looking for a nice Church home in my city. Any information you give me, I would greatly appreciate it. Also, I can transfer my job. I do not want to pay more than $1300 a month for rent.
  5. msCindy88
    07-20-2014 12:55 AM - permalink
    msCindy88
    Hello my name Krystal,me in my kids(2years&5months). Right now is trying to move to st.John, in Jacksonville Florida.I need help on low income housing. I just got out a bad relationship with a husband that beat me everyday.I just need help with housing in a safe community for my kids to grow up in
  6. Tinkerbell 65
    07-15-2014 08:54 PM - permalink
    Tinkerbell 65
    Hello my husband and I are thinking of moving to Arizona within the next couple of years, we are from SoCal and tired of all the BS here!!
    We would like a small town homey and friendly setting I have to Boy's what cities or towns would you recommend , cooler area been looking at Kingman or Prescott!
  7. happygirl2750
    07-15-2014 12:29 PM - permalink
    happygirl2750
    Hi there: My husband and I are looking to move from California within the next five years or so. We are looking for somewhere that is retirement friendly, i.e., low or no state tax, low property tax, etc. We lived in Washington state for a short time and loved it, but only have that experience to draw on. Not sure where Washington ranks in the "affordable" charts. I think we both agree that we need to avoid high humidity/high heat states. Your suggestions would be much appreciated.
  8. ArtsyFamily
    07-14-2014 04:22 PM - permalink
    ArtsyFamily
    Hi! My husband and I are packing NOW to move to Johnson City, TN from Milwaukee, WI, this weekend (7/19/14) for a new job. We will be at an extended stay hotel until we can find a house or apartment to rent, which is not ideal but it's what we can do on such short notice. All we know of JC is that it is BEAUTIFUL and...yeah that's it. We need at least two bedrooms and preferably a house to start. We are also interested in a church home that is multicultural and Christian or Non-Denominational. It's just my husband and I - PLEASE help!
  9. Bailnik
    07-09-2014 11:55 PM - permalink
    Bailnik
    Hello Everyone:

I am looking to move from California to a state/area that has low property taxes and safe. I have no friends of relatives outside of California. Looking for a place where I can go on safe walks with my dog. I like where I am close to the city/lots of people. I am looking to buy a house.
  10. MJ2302
    07-05-2014 04:55 AM - permalink
    MJ2302
    I live in England and looking to buy somewhere as holiday home / rental in Florida with my partner of 28 years. This will become a winter escape as we get closer to retirement age. I hear the state is rather conservative - what's it like for gay men living there? I know it has centres like Miami and Fort Lauderdale but how accepting is the rest of the state?

Thanks

Michael