Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a public group.

RELOCATING - HELP IN ALL AREAS

Group Created by HParr

This is a group where we will discuss all aspects of relocating including (but not limited to) discussions about emotions, realtors, information about different towns, education research, family challenges, finding health care professionals, the positive side of moving, new adventures, how to cope, etc.

View All Members Showing 10 of 3,103 Member(s)
Showing 5 of 165 Picture(s)
Showing Social Group Messages 431 to 440 of 1598
  1. Ellen Rindone
    02-28-2015 05:44 AM - permalink
    Ellen Rindone
    Hi there!
    Well I joined this forum as I too need help! Relocating to Plano TX from NewEngland! I e been to Dallas once in my 20s. Now I have a family. 2teens and dogs cats u name it. We are excited !! I just need some real advice on summers. Are they as hot and as bad as New England Winters? Opposite of course. New England we are stuck inside from No. To April!! Will we exp. more outdoors time in Plano? I want to make sure we're going to be enjoying the sun! Lol. My children are excited but I want to prepare them. Grass isn't always greener on the other side. Just different.
    Thanks for any ones advice on Texas living.
  2. kristaraposo
    02-26-2015 04:52 PM - permalink
    kristaraposo
    Hi my family and I are looking to relocate to the warmth. Hubby will be working in the disney area, we originally were looking into lake mary area , after talking it several people we realized it will be a far distance to drive. I want a great school system, and small area for my kids, low crime rates. I have here'd Windermere, winter garden, and clearmont.... Ideas Plz ,
  3. Myhomeorlandofl
  4. kanamarie
    02-17-2015 07:37 PM - permalink
    kanamarie
    Hello, my family and I currently live in NY and are relocating to Florida. My husband is a Correctional Officer and I have been trying to research the many different prisons and locations. Our number one choice at this time is the Charlotte correctional facility. Any information regarding the best places to live near this facility will be greatly appreciated. We do have 3 children, 21 years old, 17 years old, and 5 years old. I was looking at places like North Port, Punta Gorda, Cape Coral. I could really use some insight on the best places to live and raise a family near this correctional facility. This is a huge move for us and we want to do it right the first time. We are looking for an exceptional neighborhood with awesome schools without a very long commute to work. Thanks in advance for all your help.
  5. DebbieF
  6. akki002
    02-05-2015 05:09 AM - permalink
    akki002
    hii im new to online work
    i have started blogging and affiliate marketing
    but im not getting any sales and no traffic on my blog
    please advice me how to increase affiliate sales and get more traffic on blog
    my skype id is akki goa
  7. Rose Nunez
    02-04-2015 08:38 AM - permalink
    Rose Nunez
    Hi my name is Rose I have a condo in Naples Florida in a beautiful community called Pelican Marsh that I would like to rent on a yearly bases. It is a gated community, three bedrooms, two baths, kitchen, and living room. It has an enclosed lanai overlooking the golf course. Two miles from the beach. We are looking for 1700/month. If anyone is interested call me at 5163757475. Thank you
  8. AnnMack
    02-03-2015 08:18 AM - permalink
    AnnMack
    Hi, I am recently divorced and about to change everything and everyone around me... moving to Ga...I have been a writer and an actress for a while and now trying to get in Films/Television. Any suggestions?
  9. scull
    01-30-2015 01:25 PM - permalink
    scull
    Hello We are relocating from MA to the Albany/Schenectady and wanted to understand the areas in which to live- trying to get a flavor of the cities. We now live by the lake in a campground type environment but we are 5-10 minutes from a good grocery store and only an hour from Boston and 45 min from Rhode Island. Looking for temporary apartment or house rental for 1 year while we get to know the area. no kids and no pets. we like boating and great restaurants, running groups, gyms, cafes..... My husband will work in Schenectady. Any thoughts appreciated.
  10. bwilli1180
    01-27-2015 09:41 AM - permalink
    bwilli1180
    Hi, My name is Jeff Ehlert and I am a Realtor with Vegas One Realty. If you have any questions about buying or selling in Vegas, or simply want some free advice from a Real Estate expert. Please feel free to call me. 702.308.3007