Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a public group.

Relationship complications

Group Created by Michaela<3

This is a group for people to express themselves about issues between them and their signifigant others. If you are single and want to talk about it, you are welcome, this group is for anyone who wants to talk about dating and other things relating to romance. Advice is welcome.

View All Members Showing 10 of 151 Member(s)
Showing 1 of 1 Picture(s)
Showing Social Group Messages 41 to 50 of 76
  1. bamisepeters
    05-12-2015 02:00 PM - permalink
    bamisepeters
    Good day to you all. I read many stories here and was touched. But on my blog i treat relationship issues no matter how complicated it might be. I can assure you of a very good advice which will definitely help you. I have been giving free advice and people have really benefitted my advice.... I am not advertising my blog neither am i forcing anyone but my joy is to see smiles on people's face... I will b very happy if you will find my opinion attractive.... Like my facebook page on http://facebook.com.bamisepetersblog and add whatever question you want answers to and i assure you of a solution.... bamisepeters.blogspot.com is my blog
  2. karallylong
    04-07-2015 03:12 AM - permalink
    karallylong
    Meetbi.com Meet bisexual singles and couples! Dating with Bi Sexual women & men
  3. ocean2014
    03-30-2014 10:21 PM - permalink
    ocean2014
    Hi im new to this. Here we go . Well ive known this guy for 12yrs met him while i was with ex. This now that living with its very very stressful . At first great he knows every flaws about me. Out of the 12yrs weve talk off n on. One day ive reached him last year asking if i could stay with him to have a life away from drugs. He agreed. At first is great riding the motorcycle out to eat doing shopping for food he would call me baby babe honey , just great. I get jealous we get to the point were we talk about everything n anything. I dont hide anything. I call him my best friend. The agreement is helping me stay clean. Ive gone on dates over night with friends. I show im interested in . I call him babe, baby, honey, everything. No lying. The first month we had sex but nothing more. We flirt alot . We do sweet stuff. He cooks makes my plate brings it to me. Just the cute stuff. No morning text or anything .i hate the past relationships heve been. We moved into a place that only has his name on lease. Which its fine. Well anyway. I feel like our friendship is going down hill. Maybe it is or maybe not idk. Well it could well be im thinking to much. He hears all the conversations i have with who ever. I feel him getting close than he backs. We watch movies. Now im kinda like housewives but nothing. Always comes home bed made clean clothes so on. Ive not gone on any dates or anuthing all ways here with him. Wjen hes at work im out with sister something but at times i stay home. Coffee is made, i love him in a friend way i care for him . Ive cried in front of him .. so on . I just fell that im not his type. But he did say, if we got together he would kick me. We joke alot . I ask him hows work blah blah.. am i doing something ? When i aak to help he does but i feel like he doesnt but he does. Someone help me to understand. Today i said. Babe i need to tell u something. He said omg what is it. Than he said is it enough to kick you out, i said for real he said im having withdrawls. Help someone
  4. complete
    03-08-2014 07:57 AM - permalink
    complete
    I have been in this relationship with a man who at first i did not know was married. A year later i found out after the relationship became emotional & sexual. it has been over 6 years that i have been in the relationship i have tried to end it many times but he will not let go. As a woman i feel bad i never want to hurt another woman in that way i don't love him he has kids one is a famous sports player. I just want it to end i'm trying to move on with my life but he has friends in high places he always remind me. my heart is torn into pieces. even though he is dating other women he will not leave me alone. he calls & text everyday saying he love me. on the outside to other people he is a good man but i know different. i refuse to keep contact with him i have moved and i'm trying so hard to move on. any advice will be greatly appreciated. sign tired
  5. lambour
    02-16-2014 12:00 PM - permalink
    lambour
    iam in a long Distance relationhip with my girlfreind almost 9 months ago she lost her grandmother few days ago since then ive been confused and i dont know what to do to cheer her up ive told her iam with her side no matter what happens and that i will support her whenever she needs me and iam trying my best but i think its not enought probably the distance is making me feel unable to do anything for her.. right now she is always busy so i never pushes her she told me she loves me and that she still dont bellieve that her grandmother died i just cant stop thinking about her and i get so worried because i dont even get the chance to ask her how is she doing i appreciate any help thnx in advance
  6. conanman27
    01-26-2014 11:51 AM - permalink
    conanman27
    to heartcrushed..life is short..follow your head not your heart.. and be friend but first be your own best friend. if your willing to go all in for your soulmate, you do so knowingly and at full disclosure, so no regrets in the future. if it doesnt last 11.2 years (the life span length of a long term relationship) then atleast you tried.
  7. conanman27
    01-26-2014 11:46 AM - permalink
    conanman27
    just joind..hi
  8. heartcrushed
    11-26-2013 01:24 AM - permalink
    heartcrushed
    I am new to this site and I find myself so lost and my friends are just sick of hearing my story. I found my soulmate a few years after my failed 20 year marriage. We fell madly in Love. He was an old fling from H.S. which was very sweet and innocent back then.
    We found each other and it very quickly grew to be the most passionate loving deep emotional relationship I have ever had in my 46 years of life.
    But the hardest part for me is that his current life is so overwhelming. In a nut shell his Ex wife has mental illness very badly to the point that she is on medication and in and out of hospitals. He has 4 children 2 of which are very young and need content care. He works two jobs just to keep it all together and I can not be visible in his life because he is so in fear of her. He knows she will be angry. And he fears what she will do to the kids emotionally. She is good at taking them down with her in her aggression. I feel so bad for him. He has a big heart and feels somewhat reasponsible for her well being. He still pays for everything because she is not capable of working or get employment. she has no family willing to step up and help.
    It's been two years and I am so deeply torn. We did break up for a while and its been really hard. I am so deeply in love with him. We still talk daily and still love each other.
    But I am 47 years old. I am free and have a lot going for me. I look good for my age I run marathons and keep very fit. I have minimal finacal problems and my life is very good. I have lots of men asking me out but I have only wanted my soulmate and no one else. I tried dating but It just wasn't the same and I cant do it. My sweet soulmate thinks I need to move on because he thinks he is keeping me from what I deserve which is a loving visible relationship. I have two teenage boys who are good kids. His teenagers are a mess and caught up in drugs and now one is pregnant at 17. I feel horrible for the tragic events in his life. At the same time I love this man to the deepest part of my soul. i know I belong with him. We understand each other with out ever saying a word. I can finish his sentence and I can't breathe when I'm around him! his love engulfs my whole body. He is the most unselfish fair man I have ever met. Im dying inside without him and I am just so miserable without him. But being with him is hard too because it comes with so much baggage and stress! UGHHHH Im so confused . I cry everyday Im not with him. We still Love each other and probably always will! How can I move on??? No one compares to the love we share. It's almost magical and unbelievable. .....I could never find another like him. How do I do it??? Please Help.
  9. Goku Dragon
    11-19-2013 05:48 AM - permalink
    Goku Dragon
    A True Relationship is the relationship with God!
  10. reicherry
    11-15-2013 04:59 AM - permalink
    reicherry
    Hi all, I just joined this forum. By the way I need your advices.
    I am currently involved in a romantic relationship with someone online. We've never met, but we always promised to each other that we'll meet one day and bring this relationship to a more serious stage. I think I'm deeply fell in love with him, and I think this is all extremely real.
    But suddenly, we are no longer communicating as it once was and he became skeptical about the idea of ​​us going together.
    Do you think he's having an affair behind my back? Actually, if I could assume he had an affair? because I am not even sure if our relationship is real ..