Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a public group.

Relationship complications

Group Created by Michaela<3

This is a group for people to express themselves about issues between them and their signifigant others. If you are single and want to talk about it, you are welcome, this group is for anyone who wants to talk about dating and other things relating to romance. Advice is welcome.

View All Members Showing 10 of 151 Member(s)
Showing 1 of 1 Picture(s)
Showing Social Group Messages 61 to 70 of 76
  1. Checeba1980
    04-10-2012 07:52 PM - permalink
    Checeba1980
    to sumluh 09, i know what you are going through i been through that for years, it's hard to just up and leave someone that you car about, BUt its not right for him to do you like that. and yes you both are on different levels
  2. Checeba1980
    04-10-2012 07:48 PM - permalink
    Checeba1980
    Hello, I newly single, and its bad being by myself, i found out my ex was cheating on me. I have to learn how to be by my self agian. i have been in this relationship for 7 years,and i thought he loved me.
  3. Michaela<3
    10-03-2011 09:11 AM - permalink
    Michaela<3
    To Miserableinlvoe_35, i am sorry. She needs to realize how toxic it is to say she could live without a physical connection with you for the rest of her life. it's not about sex, it's suppossed to be love.
  4. miserableinlove_35
    05-21-2011 12:20 AM - permalink
    miserableinlove_35
    In a relationship for over 5 yrs now. Problem has become sex of course. Or lack of it, but not just that but the lack of even feeling like I do anything for her. She claims she could never have sex again and be ok. Does that mean I have to learn how to do without even the flirty looks or intimate touches as well. I feel like I'm needing intimacy from her not really the sex but she just sees the sex part. How do I get thru to her
  5. lanapat
    05-20-2011 03:03 PM - permalink
    lanapat
    hi i am so board i have been married 30 years i was 19
  6. free_spirited
    05-20-2011 09:56 AM - permalink
    free_spirited
    Hi. I am newly single, and actually gettin gover it. I never thought I'd be okay without my one, but I am.
  7. PKSeabee
    05-19-2011 09:08 AM - permalink
    PKSeabee
    Hi, tiffonee....ya know, sometimes guys are SO in touch with their feminine emotional sides, that it can cause mega problems, too! Take my husband, for example. He is a raging alcoholic and becomes verbally and physically abusive, sometimes before he even gets drunk!!! Then he cries about how terrible he feels and sometimes hearing about how emotionally co-dependent he is on me is a real biznich. I know about old relationship drama overlapping into current relationships. Been there and am doing that.
  8. tiffonee
    04-28-2011 07:43 PM - permalink
    tiffonee
    Hey all..I am currently in a heated argument with my current bf about emotions. I realize not all men are very comfortable with that but what about your significant other? The one you are supposed to spend your life with or try and see if that's the person you want to spend your life with. Anyways I sit here all pissed off and reading everyones comments and I think back to a couple of years ago. A couple of years ago I was in a needy relationship. I had to be needed all the time by this guy he couldnt be independent if his life depended on it. He used to call me names and physically abuse me. It seems such a small fight about emotions and sensitivity after having a relationship like the one I had but I think that there's ssome sort of backlash because of it that is hurting my now relationship. Did I confuse anyone yet? :S
  9. Michaela<3
    04-20-2011 09:31 AM - permalink
    Michaela<3
    Okay it's been a long while since I last posted and of course I am back with Alex. This time with many complications because of me leaving. but, I don't regret it. I know now how things are for real. So now I have a sense of whats reality.? I know how he is when no ones looking, or he thinks no one cares. But, the problem is that now I have someone on my **** list. I have never wanted to kill someone so bad. This girl, she messed up. But, now I am in the Nationla Honor Society so I have to be good.
  10. Michaela<3
    03-25-2011 09:34 AM - permalink
    Michaela<3
    Right now, I am single. I have left the one that I share this site with. Even though, he has never been on it. I am broken down right now. I don't even know why I am doing this, I guess cause I ahve lost the connection I used to have with him. But, I am madly in love... Does it sound stupid yet? Well, he says he wants me back buthe's trying to give me space hoping I will miss him and come back and we can forget it happened. This isn't the first time this has happened, but everytime it gets moire and more serious for me. This is the second time i've left him for this reason. But I miss him SOOO much. This weekend is going to kill me. And I just heard he might be talking to another girl. WTF