Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Hobbies and Recreation > Guns and Hunting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-01-2014, 03:35 PM

12,950 posts, read 13,342,606 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
While the D's disagreed with Bush on many issues Repubs have taken whining and crying to psychotic levels since Obama came along, just look at topics in this forum pre President Obama ,a much tamer affair.
As for Nugent? the man hates the President with an unnatural passion,his hateful rhetoric is juvenile,uncalled for and shows absolutely no class whatsoever, he's an admitted draft dodger and liked/s to mess around with underage girls, If Nugent is who you hold up as a source of your political viewpoints,You might want to shop around for some one of more quality.
Sorry but where are the hundreds of thousands of hatemongering anti-Obama mobs marching through the streets in massive protests calling him vile names & accusing him of being a war criminal on a regular basis like wwe saw against his predecessor?

Bush was abused by the leftwing wackos for 8 years and is still vilified by the extremists even though Obama has ripped the Constitution to smaller shreds than W even dreamed of doing, and is directing us into a police state while his media lapdogs focus on the POS Bieber, Miley, and other pop trash.

Nugent? He sounds like Bill Clinton Jr. Both misogynists &n draft dodgers, but at least TN was correct when he called O a liar.

Anyone who thinks Obama has been treated worse than Bush is just flat our delusional or is suffering from memory loss.

O is the worst POS president since Tricky Dick, and eclipses even him by a wide margin.

Old 03-01-2014, 05:31 PM

13,933 posts, read 12,896,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saxondale351 View Post
I have followed this fool for years. He is funny in the sense that watching someone set his hair on fire is funny. The bad thing is he is picked up by the left and becomes the crazy uncle no one wants anyone to know is related to you. His last bit about picking Pierce Morgan brains out of his shoe, I know he is joking but its really not helpful. My feeling is he is more of a drag on our cause then a help. I can not think of one thing he does other than fee red meat to the most emotional limited IQ among us. What is your Opinion?
For once Sax, you and I agree on something. This ***hat is a fool and does more to hurt the cause that he supposedly supports than he does to help it....

The Left love fools like this because they can prop him up as an example of how gun enthusiasts are all nuts and should be feared..... Apply the same to the likes of Alex Jones...

Now, any smart and/or reasonable person would know he is just a fringe lunatic and represents no ones views but his own, but frankly, the Left and Left Leaning aren't exactly known for their smarts and more often than not, are unreasonable....

Old 03-01-2014, 06:47 PM

18,700 posts, read 42,061,367 times
I always thought that TN spoke openly about things that we thought, but would never say, simply because it would do more harm than good.

I wonder if the Democrats cringe every time Piers Morgan speaks?

Old 03-02-2014, 03:09 PM

1,507 posts, read 1,975,030 times
Well EK the left has its share of idiots, E.G. Maxine Waters, Shelia Jackson Lee to name a few, but the right has Gomert, and even though not a member of congress Palin is just and embarrassment to anything she represents, then you have the complete idiot Bachmann. That woman is Bat Crap Crazy. Some woman told me a vaccine made her child mentally retarded so its a fact? TN is a self appointed spokesman for the gun, hunting and outdoor sportsman. If he was not crazy and made just good points it would not be a problem, but he has lived a life of sex drugs and rock and roll, now lies and says he has never used drugs, or alcohol, and has slept with under age girls and then bragged that it was better than them being with a drugged out high school kid.

TN has no respect for anyone or any thing not TN. I have no use for him, what he says and I cringe when anyone brings him out because I know the left or anti gunners will have more ammo to use against us in a few minutes.

Old 03-03-2014, 08:55 PM

20,293 posts, read 37,183,750 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saxondale351 View Post
Well EK the left has its share of idiots, E.G. Maxine Waters, Shelia Jackson Lee to name a few, but the right has Gomert, and even though not a member of congress Palin is just and embarrassment to anything she represents, then you have the complete idiot Bachmann. That woman is Bat Crap Crazy. Some woman told me a vaccine made her child mentally retarded so its a fact? TN is a self appointed spokesman for the gun, hunting and outdoor sportsman. If he was not crazy and made just good points it would not be a problem, but he has lived a life of sex drugs and rock and roll, now lies and says he has never used drugs, or alcohol, and has slept with under age girls and then bragged that it was better than them being with a drugged out high school kid.

TN has no respect for anyone or any thing not TN. I have no use for him, what he says and I cringe when anyone brings him out because I know the left or anti gunners will have more ammo to use against us in a few minutes.
Paling is quite good at pushing the buttons of the progressive Democrats, because she is not afraid to tell it like it is. In fact, in 2008 she spoke of the Ukraine and how Obama would react, which would then lead to Putting invading the Ukraine. She also is sort of a strong woman who intimidates a lot of men, specially the RINO party-leading Republicans.

TN speaks for himself, and mostly about things relating to the Second Amendment. I believe that sleeping with minors would be punishable by law. The simple fact that he hasn't been accused nor convicted of such acts tells me that it is baseless. I would think that the rabid Democrats who hate him would jump on something like that if it was true, but as usual all they can do is to call him names and accuse him of all kinds of things because they don't have the courage to speak to him face to face. He can't defend himself in this forum.

Some of the things I have heard in this thread could amount to slander.

Old 03-04-2014, 04:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayinAK View Post
Paling is quite good at pushing the buttons of the progressive Democrats, because she is not afraid to tell it like it is. In fact, in 2008 she spoke of the Ukraine and how Obama would react, which would then lead to Putting invading the Ukraine. She also is sort of a strong woman who intimidates a lot of men, specially the RINO party-leading Republicans.

TN speaks for himself, and mostly about things relating to the Second Amendment. I believe that sleeping with minors would be punishable by law. The simple fact that he hasn't been accused nor convicted of such acts tells me that it is baseless. I would think that the rabid Democrats who hate him would jump on something like that if it was true, but as usual all they can do is to call him names and accuse him of all kinds of things because they don't have the courage to speak to him face to face. He can't defend himself in this forum.

Some of the things I have heard in this thread could amount to slander.
Did you watch the video I posted where he admited to it in the interview? Its as baseless as Nixon had nothing to do with Watergate. Good god watch the video before you go giving a pass to a child molester. Not only does TN admit to it saying and I quote, "It was better for the girls to be with the nuge than some drugged up punk in high school" but I think that he would sue the documentary company if it was a lie. But then why would he admit to it on tape with a Sh!% eating grin?

Romney Supporter Pedafile Ted Nugent Admitted to Multiple Affairs With Underage Girls - YouTube

Old 03-04-2014, 06:04 AM

21,088 posts, read 29,223,196 times
People are just jealous and envious because he rides wit the DEA, US MARSHALS and other LAW ENFORCEMENT agencies and assists in solving HIGH PROFILE crimes while keeping our country safe from bands of wild marauders who are set on destroying our Constitutional freedoms and want to devalue out Traditional Family Values of GOD, GUNS and GREED...er I mean FAMILY...

Old 03-04-2014, 07:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zthatzmanz28 View Post
People are just jealous and envious because he rides wit the DEA, US MARSHALS and other LAW ENFORCEMENT agencies and assists in solving HIGH PROFILE crimes while keeping our country safe from bands of wild marauders who are set on destroying our Constitutional freedoms and want to devalue out Traditional Family Values of GOD, GUNS and GREED...er I mean FAMILY...

LOL like sleeping with minors is a family value. I like your sarcasm. Keep it up.

Old 03-04-2014, 07:21 AM

17,916 posts, read 24,356,551 times
Bottom line: Ted Nugent discredits gun owners and hunters.

Old 03-04-2014, 08:39 AM

2,007 posts, read 6,831,588 times
I like him, he has good and bad points, like most of us. He has the guts to say it and most haters can't understand or stand that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Hobbies and Recreation > Guns and Hunting