Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Hobbies and Recreation > Guns and Hunting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-04-2014, 09:36 PM

4,505 posts, read 6,483,735 times

Advertisements

Meh.....we're laughing but if it helps you to feel better by using my comment as your own...go for it! I'm glad to have helped you since you weren't able to come up with something of your own...

TN owns you...

Old 03-05-2014, 06:01 AM

1,507 posts, read 1,975,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyborgt800 View Post
Meh.....we're laughing but if it helps you to feel better by using my comment as your own...go for it! I'm glad to have helped you since you weren't able to come up with something of your own...

TN owns you...
You keep commenting so by your own standards we own you. And the fact that TN is a child molester, and guilty of Statutory rape is reason enough to distance us the gun community from him. I see the Gov candidate of has left old TN in the dirt. Not cool to have a child molester as a backer. so if you want to support child molestation keep on supporting him.

Old 03-05-2014, 06:18 AM

4,505 posts, read 6,483,735 times
The fun thing about me continuing to comment is that every time I do you guys respond even more foolishly!

It's funny how worked up TN has you guys...so I poke and watch you squirm and rant...kinda like a kid shining a magnifying glass on an ant...the kid is amused but the ant doesn't survive. The exchange is far from equal, but I understand your need to think it is, you're the ant after all...

Old 03-05-2014, 06:34 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,706,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saxondale351 View Post
I have followed this fool for years. He is funny in the sense that watching someone set his hair on fire is funny. The bad thing is he is picked up by the left and becomes the crazy uncle no one wants anyone to know is related to you. His last bit about picking Pierce Morgan brains out of his shoe, I know he is joking but its really not helpful. My feeling is he is more of a drag on our cause then a help. I can not think of one thing he does other than fee red meat to the most emotional limited IQ among us. What is your Opinion?
Who the heck cares what a musician thinks about politics? His job is to play Stranglehold and that's it. I don't care what Brett Michaels thinks about the Ukraine either.

Old 03-05-2014, 10:50 AM

3,045 posts, read 5,245,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayinAK View Post
Nothing wrong with your opinion, but opinions are much like anuses in that every person has one
The facts are something else, and as follows:

a. Regardless of how we feel about the guy, none are facts to put him in prison. It's against the law to abuse children in any manner or form.

b. He is not running for office, nor is he an elected official. Therefore he can say whatever he wants as long as it's not against the law.

c. I would be very careful of accusing others of child abuse based on what I see on some video I didn't create myself. All it could do is to leave me open for a lawsuit.

d. If one can be swayed into being pro or anti-gun ownership just because of the opinions expressed by another person, one should never own a gun. Legal gun ownership and use is a huge responsibility that requires commitment, and respect for the law of the land.

e. As much as a person has his or her right to express his or her opinions, so does one have the same right not to listen to that person. If you don't like what T.N.'s behavior, you don't have to watch his show.
Yes, the facts are the facts.
a. No, he never went to prison, but that doesn't mean he didn't do anything. While the facts around Pele Massa are well documented, the chances of a conviction are somewhere around zero. First, it was consensual. Second, I don't know where the incident happened, but in many states (including Pele's home state of Hawaii) the age of consent is (or was) 16. Even if the age of consent was 18 at that time and place, getting a conviction for a 17-yr-old in a consensual relationship would be iffy at best. Add in the fact that her parents "signed off on it" and it would never see the inside of a courtroom. But conning a 17-yr-old girl's parents into signing over parental rights to a 30-yr-old sleazeball so you could live together is beyond creepy. As for the other underage girls he implies having sex with, you can't get a conviction with a random interview statement but no evidence. Also, the statute of limitations is long gone.

b. Of course he can. I never said he couldn't. Actually, he can say whatever he wants even if he does run for office. The song "Jailbait", while horrid, is protected free speech. I personally would prefer if he would shut his trap about things that concern me (guns), but I am well aware there is no way for me to legally make him stop blabbing.

c. Go read my post again... I never openly accused him of child abuse. I repeated what he said about himself in interviews. I said that at 30 he had consensual sex with a 17-yr-old (known fact), which if this occurred in Hawaii it was perfectly legal.

d. I'm aware the Nuge is unlikely to sway random people into pro- or anti-gun ownership. But his antics could get the anti-gun population riled up enough to do something. A million anti-gun people sitting at home are harmless. A million anti-gun people calling congressmen and staging rallies and protests because TN did something idiotic (again) can get MY rights taken away.

e. I have never watched TN's show, nor do I intend to. My exposure to him is limited to when he does something stupid and makes national news (illegal hunting, making a stupid statement, going on the campaign trail for some tea-billy candidate, etc).

Old 03-06-2014, 08:08 PM

20,293 posts, read 37,189,297 times
Again, you are just expressing opinions.

When was the "case well documented"? Years ago when it happened, or now? Do you really believe that no charges, right after the fact, are going to take place on a case that is well documented?

Did you film that video, or did you post a video that somebody else made and edited? What I was trying to tell you is that unless you made that video yourself, you have no idea of its editing.

There is nothing T.N. can do or say on a TV show, nor radio, that would make a difference one way or another relating to the Second Amendment. The same can be said for Rush, Hannity, and the rest. The only difference these people make relates to making those who hate them to hate them even more.

What is happening is that the left is intent of silencing anybody who opposes them, and this thread is a clear example of what I am talking about. Our entire society has turned into a "regulating" mess.

Last edited by RayinAK; 03-06-2014 at 08:17 PM..

Old 03-07-2014, 06:53 AM

1,507 posts, read 1,975,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayinAK View Post
Again, you are just expressing opinions.

When was the "case well documented"? Years ago when it happened, or now? Do you really believe that no charges, right after the fact, are going to take place on a case that is well documented?

Did you film that video, or did you post a video that somebody else made and edited? What I was trying to tell you is that unless you made that video yourself, you have no idea of its editing.

There is nothing T.N. can do or say on a TV show, nor radio, that would make a difference one way or another relating to the Second Amendment. The same can be said for Rush, Hannity, and the rest. The only difference these people make relates to making those who hate them to hate them even more.

What is happening is that the left is intent of silencing anybody who opposes them, and this thread is a clear example of what I am talking about. Our entire society has turned into a "regulating" mess.
You would not believe it if you saw a video of him nude having sex with a 12 yo admitting it on National news. I guess if Fox news did not report it it did not happen right old boy?

Old 03-07-2014, 02:40 PM

18,700 posts, read 42,065,654 times
This thread has become a broken record. It didn't belong in Guns and Hunting to begin with, however, I let it ride. It's done. I see absolutely no benefit of this thread in a forum that was added to City Data to discuss guns, and hunting. Not politics, not movie stars, not what if a zombie attacked, etc...

Thread closed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Hobbies and Recreation > Guns and Hunting