Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty > Hair Care
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-29-2013, 08:00 PM

36 posts, read 48,603 times

Advertisements

ok so i have dirty blonde hair and i love it but i want a change but i dont want to bleach it or permanently die it a color i wont be able to get back i want to die it this color

http://s2.favim.com/orig/37/alexandr...com-298470.jpg

what color is that exactly?

and once the dye wears off will my natural color come right back or would i have to redye my roots like you have to do with permanent die

please advice ive never died my hair before

Last edited by honeyqueen27; 09-29-2013 at 08:01 PM.. Reason: also im guessing i would have to dye my eyebrows too since they are really light blonde would they wash out quicker
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-30-2013, 01:15 PM

2,008 posts, read 4,723,058 times
If you get demi/semi permanent the color fades out. If you get permanent you have to redye it back to your natural color.

I would call that red. But i'm not hair colorist, my fiance is. You can just bring that up on your phone and take it to a salon and say I want this. and they'll be able to take care of you (If they're good) or go to a sally's beauty salon or whatever is in your area and pick out the color you want based on the samples they have on the racks.

Old 10-01-2013, 02:22 PM

11,495 posts, read 26,861,727 times
Sometimes it's difficult to get all the semi permanent or temporary color out, especially red. At the same time, a lot of semi permanent colors will stain your clothes if you sweat.

About your eyebrows, if you're planning on doing this at home, just get a light brown eyebrow pencil and use that for your brows while you've got the color in.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty > Hair Care