Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Hawaii
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-04-2011, 03:12 PM

1 posts, read 972 times

Advertisements

Hi everyone, I am new to the forum and need some advice on visiting Hawaii.

I have never been to any of the islands, so I am new to this and need all the help I can get!

What are the best cheaper hotels in Hawaii, on any of the islands and what would be the best resorts to visit in Hawaii, on any of the islands?

Thank you!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-04-2011, 05:39 PM

31 posts, read 50,490 times
Visit VRBO.com. They are mostly vacation homes and condos for rent. hotels can get really pricey.

Old 01-04-2011, 06:53 PM

12,969 posts, read 28,432,349 times
Not to be harsh, but that's far too general a question to get a good answer from here. I suggest you spend some time reading the backlog of previous posts here, then spend some time on the internet searching for destinations and accommodations. Until you have some basic idea of what you might like to do, you won't be able to ask the specific questions people here are best at answering.

Hawai'i is more diverse than any other state in the USA. There is literally something for everyone. You can surf, you can snow ski (both in the same day if you want), you can visit a desert, you can dance in high-end big-city clubs. It all depends on your personal tastes.

Once you've done your homework, people here will be great in providing specific information about the places you are most interested in.

Good luck!

Old 01-04-2011, 10:13 PM

1,046 posts, read 4,896,146 times
I generally agree with "OpenD" -- you'll get better information if you do a little research and read some of the archived posts to focus your inquiries. Also, it's (frankly) hard to balance "cheaper hotels" with "best resorts," unless one is using the latter in a very general sense.

Please help us help you, "lovetotravel2011," by telling us a little more about what you anticipate?

Best of luck.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Hawaii