Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Hawaii
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-16-2015, 10:06 PM

1,729 posts, read 1,542,304 times

Advertisements

not really but something is up.... literally.... weather watch Molokai video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVzlBzfCtGU
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-16-2015, 10:59 PM

1,620 posts, read 2,308,951 times
If I were to venture a guess I'd say it's something involving our military testing some sort of radar equipment. That or similar testing the aliens from Helliconia do occasionally, as they don't test on Sundays either.

Old 05-16-2015, 11:58 PM

2,417 posts, read 3,268,901 times
Chaff launching from either Ship or Plane?

Old 05-17-2015, 12:22 AM

1,325 posts, read 2,650,678 times
HAARP

Old 05-17-2015, 12:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottStielow View Post
Chaff launching from either Ship or Plane?
what is shaft?? I mean chaff??

Old 05-17-2015, 12:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeyondInfinity View Post
Haarp?? I seen Harps before they make good music...

Old 05-17-2015, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeyondInfinity View Post
I just realized the HARRP was a link.... to it it says....

HAARP: Weather Control
Is the HAARP Project a Weather Control Weapon?

why would they wat to control Molokai's weather? they have the most weather there..

Old 05-17-2015, 11:05 PM

11,053 posts, read 24,120,678 times
I'd guess there's some sort of antenna or transmitter in the center of that arc. Not sure what type, would a cell phone tower interact with Doppler radar? Whatever it is, it's changing the radar at that area.

Old 05-18-2015, 12:13 AM

2,417 posts, read 3,268,901 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kawena View Post
what is shaft?? I mean chaff??
Chaff - Radar Countermeasures
Chaff and flares are defensive mechanisms employed from military aircrafi to avoid detection and/or attack by adversary air defense systems. Chaff consists of small fibers that reflect radar signals and, when dispensed in large quantities from aircraft, form a cloud that temporarily hides the aircraft from radar detection. The two major types of military chaff in use are aluminum foil and aluminum-coated glass fibers. The aluminum foil-type is no longer manufactured, although it may still be in use.

Chaff - Radar Countermeasures

Old 05-18-2015, 02:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotzcatz View Post
I'd guess there's some sort of antenna or transmitter in the center of that arc. Not sure what type, would a cell phone tower interact with Doppler radar? Whatever it is, it's changing the radar at that area.
So I asked a frined of mines who live on Molokai....

"THIS is exactly in the center of that "anomalous" circle around Molokai's west end. Perched at the top of Mauna Loa. The nexrad systems apparently can do a lot more than just read the weather. This ball is close to our Maunaloa town. How many of us...including the sky and our weather, are possibly in danger of being negatively affected by low frequency microwave technology? Studies show these low level microwave frequencies CAN plasma-nucleate artificial clouds from dusty nano-particulate sprays. Metallic (aluminum) or highly acidic sulfur particulates so small that no life has defenses from keeping these particulates out of their systems. This affects our children and elderly first, and slowly poisons our systems, water, soil biology, and oceans....LIFE. These plasma nucleated clouds lift the moisture out of the atmosphere and can literally steal the rain. I have personally watched heavy storm clouds get sucked dry as they moved into this "circle's" path. Could I be wrong - yes, but the evidence, data, studies, and my personal observations warrant the need for us to ask questions in the best interest of our children's future. Aloha - Daniel"
Attached Thumbnails
Molokai...  the sky is falling...-5-17radar.jpg  
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Hawaii