Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Hawaii
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-14-2010, 05:25 PM

2,200 posts, read 4,366,607 times

Advertisements

vendors I have so far.

http://www.roaringm.com

http://www.mcoblaw.com

http://www.businessplanfunding.com

Last edited by 7th generation; 03-16-2010 at 03:23 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-15-2010, 04:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bensempress View Post
I assume you will be on Oahu? I couldn't help you there... but I am sure there are plenty of musicians who would love to talk to you.
does not matter of the Hawaii Islands location be on. think more productive semi old strip mall into sound recording studio on Maui. many people and Island people have natural talent. all they need is a couple of warm ups in a sound recording studio with a band. be interesting one stop music company with built in bands and management marketing image in place. along with hand picked lawyers. World Peace News. thoughts on location?

Old 03-15-2010, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dianer29 View Post
Welcome Bob! You sound like you have a good plan. I am not sure if you are here just yet. My family lived in horse country Ocala for several years ,owned 3 Paso Fino horses. To make a long story short we were not to remain there due to lack of funds. I am sure you heard the expression "hungry has a horse"...lol We moved to Az and from there came to The Big Island. We will retire in about 3 yrs and hope it is on Oahu.
Due to economy we will look into caretakers position ,a house or condo.
We love the Big Island but we will need more services and willingly will hang up the auto keys and use The Bus. If I can tell you one thing Bob it would be :to have a good friend ,you cannot put a dollar sign on and to make a good friend you have to be a good friend. Paradise is in ones own heart and can be different to many people.
how long does it take to adjust living on the smaller of the islands? that might be the ticket restful natural place for self contained recording studio. additional thoughts?

Last edited by Bob Blockus; 03-15-2010 at 04:29 PM..

Old 03-15-2010, 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwcountrygal View Post
OHHH MYyy Bob you found the Hawaii forum! Are you back in Florida or did you decide to stay in Alaska for the winter. Everyone Bob is a really nice guy with some "big" ideas. Please be nice and he will typically not respond to a quesetion - sometimes. He can be entertaining - he had a whole journey driving from Florida to Alaska by himself last year on the Alaska forum. He did a great job and we are all proud of him!
that was a ruff journey alone from Florida to Alaska 13,000 mile road trip from last year. Fun Starts now in planning to checking out the life support for whole Hawaii islands on the World Peace News bob blockus music project. sounds good Less Politics and more sharing ideas what it means.

will it be easy to pick up Hawaii Woman Friend? also to utilize as a location broker?

Old 03-16-2010, 04:17 PM

able to have full year round work now with Forever Resorts. Big Bend Texas and Grand Canyon North Rim Lodge. starting to save money for corporate corporate identity. think it might be wise to do this segment in life. nice to start out something for long term capital growth structure and build a good paying Job Income as president of the company. One year agenda should be. Hawaii sounds like a good support group for music recording studio brand name label. friends be good to push it through.

Old 03-16-2010, 06:01 PM

1,490 posts, read 4,186,341 times
You have big dreams Bob. Yes indeed! have fun in Texas and Grand Cayon. Lets stick to work before woman friend!

Old 03-18-2010, 04:57 PM

it's best understanding investors want something solid. think it might be funner to manufacture brand name computers WPN. Japan and have the marketing corporate office on Hawaii on one of the islands. at the same time set up a R Rated professional News Cast Studio made up of American Japan news anchor men woman broadcasting news 24 hours per day. this way capital can come inside the new established organization right away. OrangeRoc marketing on the big island Hawaii going to utilize with the start up process. have four Vendors so far. any thought for the computer manufacture inside Japan? any additional lickings to the idea?

Old 03-21-2010, 10:04 AM

Maui Hawaii is the location want to buy home. after securing company start up Manufacturing Computers and News Cast Studio. any welcome insiders on Maui? Bob Blockus....

Old 03-22-2010, 10:31 PM

1,490 posts, read 4,186,341 times
Bob Hawaii is a totaly differnt machine than you are used to. Lots of things good - lots of things not so good. There are very very ways you talk, let alone dream. Hawaii is too busy for the most part, not going to get the same thing - expecially on the topic you are doing will become a support group for you. Good luck to you ... Love a big dreamer but this Hawaii forum maybe not understand you and your dreams! Days are good , don't need to be on the internet that much. Good luck again and I hope you get a job in islands... I think you will be great - and used to sunburns from Florida!!

Old 03-27-2010, 05:25 PM

Maui Hawaii will become new residence home after establishing computer manufacturing company. also I do like North Carolina Outerbanks. many beach front homes to choose from. If I am stuck on Island such like Maui with nice home it will be relaxing. I grew up in upper middle class town Upper Arlington, Ohio. Bob Blockus.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Hawaii