Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-23-2013, 06:20 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,842,883 times

Advertisements

Women see it as a bodily function, we men see it as a hobby.

Don
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-23-2013, 07:24 PM

43,011 posts, read 108,049,575 times
My bad. I just realized what they are doing.

They're not holding their balls. They are pushing their penis back so it doesn't pee on the seat.

I've never heard of balls making cleanup being more difficult.

Old 08-23-2013, 07:26 PM

18,949 posts, read 43,612,080 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
What about the part where you wipe the poop off your butt with your bare hand and a cup of water?
Actually when you squat there is very little poop left behind since your "cheeks" are spread during the process. It's probably less nasty than smearing poop between your butt cheeks with toilet paper.

I use one of those squatting platforms on my toilet. When I'm done I squat down in the shower and clean myself with the handheld shower. I'm a little OCD about being clean down there.

Old 08-23-2013, 08:57 PM

18 posts, read 19,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southernnaturelover View Post
Actually when you squat there is very little poop left behind since your "cheeks" are spread during the process. It's probably less nasty than smearing poop between your butt cheeks with toilet paper.

I use one of those squatting platforms on my toilet. When I'm done I squat down in the shower and clean myself with the handheld shower. I'm a little OCD about being clean down there.
Where are your drawers during this? Seems like they'd be in the direct path of destruction.

What happens when you have the green apple splatters?

Old 08-23-2013, 09:00 PM

1,203 posts, read 1,242,413 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southernnaturelover View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOSH50 View Post
Where are your drawers during this? Seems like they'd be in the direct path of destruction.

What happens when you have the green apple splatters?
Disgusting.

Old 08-23-2013, 09:28 PM

8,826 posts, read 15,320,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by plmokn View Post
Why does it seem like men take longer to "go #2"?

That's not "men". That's him.
I agree. Male here and I have never understood the whole reading of a paper or magazine while on the toilet. I would never have time for that. I'd say 5 minutes max including washing of hands.

Old 08-23-2013, 09:33 PM

44,630 posts, read 61,620,191 times
For me plop plop whiz whiz in 3 minutes that's all there is. No time to read or cogitate.

Old 08-23-2013, 11:18 PM

43,011 posts, read 108,049,575 times
Remember the Seinfeld episode about the book and the bathroom. When you think about it, it's really gross to read while on the toilet.

Old 08-24-2013, 12:14 AM

3,452 posts, read 4,927,543 times
Well, I don't know about your husband, but I hate cleaning up with dry toilet paper (my wife seems ok with it and it grosses me out). I have to wet the TP and wipe, and wipe, and wipe until it's spotlessly clean. No skid marks this way. Sorry for the detail.

Old 08-24-2013, 06:45 AM

19,855 posts, read 65,829,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by arctic_gardener View Post
Well, I don't know about your husband, but I hate cleaning up with dry toilet paper (my wife seems ok with it and it grosses me out). I have to wet the TP and wipe, and wipe, and wipe until it's spotlessly clean. No skid marks this way. Sorry for the detail.
Get the wet wipes for adults, next to the TP in the grocery. Makes cleaning much easier. Comes in an aloe version if you are sore.

Realtors are welcome here but do see our Realtor Advice to avoid infractions.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness