Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-02-2015, 11:30 AM

23,161 posts, read 10,455,314 times

Advertisements

Ambien

One morning I woke up to find that I had cut up the couch pillows and filled large pots sitting on the stove ready to cook like cabbage. I was just lucky I that I hadn't turned on the stove, but I didn't remember any of it, just that it was there when I woke up.

I have always been a sleepwalker but Ambien can really add a lot of strangeness and so I hardly ever take Ambien anymore.

One night about 1 A.M., I suddenly woke up to the sound of my stepdad screaming my name. I was asleep standing at the door and fixing to walk out and then I woke up and thought,'' What am I doing here, and then it hit me that I was completely naked and MAN!

Good Times, Good times, but here is the thing. That was the first time somebody had woken me while I was walking and I had remembered exactly what happened and exactly what I was thinking.

I got out of bed to begin my walk and I looked down and saw my whitey tighties and I remember exactly what I was thinking, I said,'' WHAT IN THE WORLD?''

It felt so stupid and unnatural that I was wearing anything at all, it was like that I was wondering who had put these underwear on me because I sure wouldn't have done something that silly. So I took my underwear off almost annoyed that somebody had pranked me with this silly covering, and then I decided to go to the store for a coke when my stepdad woke me up.

I never will forget how I felt though, it was as if I were a completely different person. Later I found out that I had already been to the store naked and I don't have the words to say how embarrassing that is, luckily the store is just a few steps from my house and they just told me to go away and laughed at me{I don't remember/they told me about it}

Has anyone ever been woken from sleepwalking and then remembered what they were thinking?

It was like I was asleep and somebody inside me was awake and that dude don't like clothes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness