Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-03-2008, 03:32 AM

Location: Los Angeles, which as I understand was once upon a time ago part of the United States of America
849 posts, read 1,045,575 times

Advertisements

I've seen those things advertised a few times on television. Has anybody here tried them?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-03-2008, 04:15 AM

24,620 posts, read 28,271,474 times
Do you have a link?

Old 02-03-2008, 10:57 AM

1,356 posts, read 6,025,188 times
I have been wondering the same thing myself. Here is one link (I know there are others):

https://www.buykinoki.com/?cid=378267

I have a friend who underwent the foot bath version of this and he claims that the water was black after the first treatment and gradually got clearer on subsequent treatments. He thought it helped him but he is a pretty healthy person anyway.

Old 02-03-2008, 11:08 AM

7,395 posts, read 19,335,694 times
I would do the foot bath first (may need to be done several times) to clear the toxins and then I would use the foot pads for maintenance.
I don't have a reason for this, just my opinion.
I feel the foot bath would pull out more toxins. I've never used the pads.

Old 02-03-2008, 11:11 AM

7,395 posts, read 19,335,694 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niners fan View Post
I have been wondering the same thing myself. Here is one link (I know there are others):

https://www.buykinoki.com/?cid=378267

I have a friend who underwent the foot bath version of this and he claims that the water was black after the first treatment and gradually got clearer on subsequent treatments. He thought it helped him but he is a pretty healthy person anyway.
Whether a person is healthy or unhealthy, we all have toxins. A healthy person may be able to clear the toxins after 2-3 foot baths and an unhealthy person or a healthy person that smokes, drinks, and has a bad diet will require more foot baths.

Old 02-03-2008, 11:43 AM

4,721 posts, read 15,608,720 times
Yes, my family and I have used them this week. I checked on line on that "review of products" site I listed here awhile ago which said YES, they really work. So, every morning, we all have strange brown/wet colors on the pad. My husband swears his chronic neck pain is better- I slept like a log,no, a dead log, and my son thinks the gross brown pad in the morning was AWESOMELY GROSS !!. I have alot of water/wet on mine (loosing water weight?) You wear sox so you dont loose them at nite. I am curious of benefits as I heard this has been done for ages in the Orient. It is amazing that that white pad looks like that in the morning, and I was skeptical that maybe body heat changes the color, but reading that review made me give them a try. I will continue to use them for 2 weeks and let you know if I am thin and lovely.

Old 02-03-2008, 11:49 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,616,494 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nanannie View Post
Yes, my family and I have used them this week. I checked on line on that "review of products" site I listed here awhile ago which said YES, they really work. So, every morning, we all have strange brown/wet colors on the pad. My husband swears his chronic neck pain is better- I slept like a log,no, a dead log, and my son thinks the gross brown pad in the morning was AWESOMELY GROSS !!. I have alot of water/wet on mine (loosing water weight?) You wear sox so you dont loose them at nite. I am curious of benefits as I heard this has been done for ages in the Orient. It is amazing that that white pad looks like that in the morning, and I was skeptical that maybe body heat changes the color, but reading that review made me give them a try. I will continue to use them for 2 weeks and let you know if I am thin and lovely.
What is the maintenance plan on these? Do you need to continue to use them nightly?

Old 02-03-2008, 01:51 PM

4,721 posts, read 15,608,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeannie216 View Post
What is the maintenance plan on these? Do you need to continue to use them nightly?
They recommed 6-8 wks then once a week after that. If you would like to read more try beautifulreview.com, they have a web link, customer reviews,ingredients etc.

Old 02-03-2008, 06:51 PM

Location: Los Angeles, which as I understand was once upon a time ago part of the United States of America
849 posts, read 1,045,575 times
Are these things available at neighborhood drug stores or are they only available by mail order?

Old 02-03-2008, 07:59 PM

746 posts, read 3,498,642 times
caveat emptor
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness