Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-26-2008, 03:23 PM

16 posts, read 111,891 times

Advertisements

I did a check on Beano at NutritionalTree.com and there are quite a few good reviews of it, so maybe it would work. (just go there and search for beano if you care.)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-27-2008, 09:15 AM

445 posts, read 1,984,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Booboy View Post
Ok i'm a constant farter.I pass gas daily.I even pass gas without even noticing it.I pass gas like every 30mins.I drink about 64 oz. of tea daily.I eat pancakes every morning.I eat few apples or bananas daily.I'm sick and tired of it.My wife can use some relief also from the daily air freshener i produce constantly.I goggle it and it says it normal.I dont know about that.My bouls move daily one week to once or twice in another week.I notice since i have been working outside, i have alot of gas inside me.I been working outside for about a year now.
I wouldnt worry too much about gas. Its really the smell that you should be concerned with. In my personal opinion the smell is from eating animal products. Animal products like meat,poultry, eggs,fish dairy etc.. take a really long time to go the entire length of your digestive tract. They contain no fiber so animal products move at about the speed of rush hour traffic. Meat can take days, sometimes weeks to leave your body. Sometimes,it doesnt leave at all. Either way, animal products end up rotting in your digestive tract. As anyone can tell you, rotting flesh does not smell very good. Hence, the source of your fart smells. I have been a vegan for 5 years and in that time, my gas has not smelled once. Try it. You'll see.

Old 02-27-2008, 12:32 PM

13,814 posts, read 28,493,779 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Booboy View Post
...I'm sick and tired of it.My wife can use some relief also from the daily air freshener i produce constantly.I goggle it and it says it normal.
For heavens sake...don't goggle your farts....that certainly cant help!

Old 02-27-2008, 06:52 PM

5,979 posts, read 19,896,159 times
Where's the OP? I guess he has not checked in on all the good advice given here.

Old 02-28-2008, 11:11 AM

2,868 posts, read 9,551,616 times
Go buy some Keifer!

Old 02-28-2008, 11:36 AM

8,827 posts, read 7,327,366 times
Where is the OP? I hope he isn't farting around somewhere...
Beano is supposed to be good. I think when you get older those farts happen more often and are more annoying so it may all be natural ...

Old 03-02-2008, 09:23 PM

782 posts, read 3,789,263 times
I guess i will try the beano.

Old 03-02-2008, 10:47 PM

790 posts, read 4,019,108 times
isn't beano just a product to help digest legumes (beans)?
this won't help with underlying digestive problems or issues with the colon.
i'd focus on the foods you're eating and pay attention to your colon and perhaps do some spring cleaning .... as in cleaning your colon and attending to whatever in your dietary habits are preventing regular (and full) bowel movements.

Old 03-03-2008, 01:07 AM

24,620 posts, read 28,277,661 times
I'm in the midst of a 5-day detoxifying colon cleanse. It includes fasting.
I'm shocked at the gunk coming out of my system with the herbs I'm using.

Ginger also works on digestion as well as fennel.
I'd probably talk with a doctor or nutritionist if I were you.

nsa, I've been a veggie for years and looking ahead at being vegan. Dairy is my biggest problem.

Old 03-03-2008, 10:37 AM

5,092 posts, read 14,829,848 times
I have lots of gas.

Sometimes I can blow a fart for three or four minutes straight without stopping.

Luckily, my farts don't stink.

I have been practicing sphincter control and I can already fart "Chopsticks", I wanted to learn how to fart "The Star Spangled Banner", but my wife said that would be unpatriotic.

So instead, I'm working on "This Land is Your Land".

When I get good enough I'm going to try to get on American Idol.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness