Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-23-2018, 12:07 PM

4,757 posts, read 3,366,551 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopelesscause View Post
My friend told me that his ex-wife used to make fun of his manhood. He said that a doctor took fat off his love handles and injected on his penis back in June. Now, he is fat and happy. I don’t know whether to believe him or not? Whenever I google this, it says that the procedure is risky. Anybody ever heard of this?

I know you probably think he is kidding. I'm wondering if he is telling you all this because he wants you to ask him, "Can I see it." Very strange...usually when I want to do a show-and-tell, I just whip it out. Are you a woman?...this could be the reason he doesn't just show you because he doesn't know how you will react and wants to play it safe.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-23-2018, 01:50 PM

7,057 posts, read 9,080,994 times
Why do you care? Do you think it's going to be too much for you?

Old 11-23-2018, 02:19 PM

13,496 posts, read 18,192,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopelesscause View Post
My friend told me that his ex-wife used to make fun of his manhood. He said that a doctor took fat off his love handles and injected on his penis back in June. Now, he is fat and happy. I don’t know whether to believe him or not? Whenever I google this, it says that the procedure is risky. Anybody ever heard of this?

Yes. Seen two guys who did it....their things were a bit weird lookin' I thought. Think of a duck-billed platypus dressed up as a possum or something on that order.

Old 11-23-2018, 04:07 PM

3,163 posts, read 1,726,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevxu View Post
Yes. Seen two guys who did it....their things were a bit weird lookin' I thought. Think of a duck-billed platypus dressed up as a possum or something on that order.
If it’s not too risky, I wouldn’t mind doing it. It doesn’t seem fair that women get to do so much with their breasts and men get left out.

Old 11-23-2018, 04:08 PM

3,163 posts, read 1,726,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightBazaar View Post
Ya think? If he had a pecker that's 6 1/2 feet around, he'd have to carry it with a forklift
Sorry. I meant to say 6.6” (inches)! 😂 lol

Old 11-23-2018, 05:23 PM

2,819 posts, read 2,585,020 times
Quote:

Omg hilarious!!!

Old 11-23-2018, 06:02 PM

311 posts, read 451,251 times
I have heard of the procedure. It is not permanent as the fat is just absorbed into the body.

Old 11-23-2018, 07:17 PM

8,620 posts, read 5,652,717 times
I'm fascinated by the fact the OP's friend is announcing this. Why?

Old 11-23-2018, 08:04 PM

1,879 posts, read 2,027,603 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightBazaar View Post
Ya think? If he had a pecker that's 6 1/2 feet around, he'd have to carry it with a forklift
Quote:

Man, I'm glad I clicked on this thread in the sidebar.

Old 11-23-2018, 08:17 PM

17,155 posts, read 12,962,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by E-Twist View Post
If your friend is willing to talk about it, maybe he is willing to show you. ;-)
My friend did, but it wasn't a penis enlargement; it was a boob job. She had her B cups enlarged to a DD. She harped endlessly about how proud she was of it and how maybe it would help her get a relationship finally. I listened to this obsession with little interest. I was a DD naturally and my marriage was failing despite having the best boobs on the planet, so I doubted her pricey plastic surgery would make much difference She kept telling me to feel the things, and I refused. What friend feels her bud's fake ****? Finally after a night of heavy drinking she insisted and grabbed my hand, clamping it on the new silicone wonder. Despite my initial resistance, I was fascinated by the feel. It felt natural but made a slight crinkling noise. (It was an older model). The boob job actually worked. She ended up sleeping with my ex. Good riddance to both of them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness