Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-29-2019, 08:59 PM

17,539 posts, read 13,324,825 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironpony View Post
Oh but I also have insomnia on nights when I don't spend the night with her as well though, but still have sex.

TALK TO YOUR THERAPIST! Talk to your Doctor!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-29-2019, 09:30 PM

5,110 posts, read 3,067,385 times
The doctor said that it's job and career related issues and I just need to get on a better career path, and I should sleep better he said. I'm trying to do that.

Old 05-30-2019, 05:57 AM

3,637 posts, read 1,696,994 times
Quote:
I've been having insomnia for a while and I found out the cause. I noticed on nights when me and my gf do not have sex, I can sleep for the most part and do not have insomnia. But on the nights we do, which is a lot more, I have insomnia for pretty much the whole night almost.

I did tests and we decided to get up earlier in the morning and have it then, before work, if we wanted to. I sleep much better now. And sometimes we say to each other, it's early evening only still, let's have sex in the even if we feel like it, and see if anything happens, and yes, insomnia every time we do for me.

However, it's not as enjoyable to do it in the morning since we are just waking up and have to keep our eye on the clock before work, and possibly do it in more of a hurry then.

So is it normal to get insomnia from sex in the evening, even if it's early evening? I did some research on it, and all I could find is that guys sleep better from sex, and couldn't find it actually causing insomnia. Even my gf gets sleepy after, so she might not like doing it in the morning as much before work therefore, but not sure, I can ask.

But what do you think, is this normal? And why did this happen to me now, since I didn't have problems with this, when I was younger?

Maybe you are not getting enough exercise during sex. Me, I always collapsed after, and slept like a baby ! Try working a little harder.

Old 05-30-2019, 09:20 PM

But on days when I don't have sex, I've been sleeping better, and that is with less exercise therefore, so that can't be it then, I don't think.

Old 05-30-2019, 10:32 PM

17,539 posts, read 13,324,825 times
Quote:
But on days when I don't have sex, I've been sleeping better, and that is with less exercise therefore, so that can't be it then, I don't think.

Then stop having sex, you'll sleep better

Old 05-31-2019, 07:08 AM

True, but since I was told this is not normal, I just wanted to discover what the route problem is, rather than deny my gf sex.

Old 05-31-2019, 07:31 AM

20,726 posts, read 16,352,228 times
Quote:
True, but since I was told this is not normal, I just wanted to discover what the route problem is, rather than deny my gf sex.
Things have obviously turned around for you then! I thought some earlier threads of yours were about her not really wanting to do some of the stuff you did? And that was causing some trouble "finishing"?

Old 06-01-2019, 03:20 AM

Oh well I've been more open to doing things she wants to and as a result, she wants to have sex more to. However, in order to orgasm, which she likes me to do, I have to imagine, the more rough stuff she doesn't like doing, and I feel guilty having to picture that to orgasm so far.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness