Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-16-2014, 08:29 PM

6,383 posts, read 6,271,884 times

Advertisements

All i've heard is apple cider vinegar and some silk worm intestines?

TYIA!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-17-2014, 05:52 PM

6,957 posts, read 12,054,901 times
Apple cidar vinegar and silkworm what? Drinking it or putting it on the breasts?
You cannot get rid of calcium deposits in your breasts with either of those. In fact, you cannot get rid of them at all. Calcification in breast tissue is fairly common and is the reason why a woman needs to do regular breast exams monthly, because calcification can turn into breast cancer. I know cause I had it.

Old 08-18-2014, 11:21 PM

Ingesting both.

I'm sorry to hear you had that. I'm very nervous right now because i have a lot of classifications and need a second mammogram after my very first.

It just doesn't make sense to me that if the can flush them out of kidney and gallbladder, why not breasts?

Old 08-18-2014, 11:45 PM

33 posts, read 60,390 times
Benign calcifications do NOT turn into cancer.

Old 08-19-2014, 01:42 AM

47 posts, read 67,580 times
You can't get rid of them, just monitor them with mammograms and forget about them.

Old 08-19-2014, 07:29 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,683,221 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utopian Slums View Post
Ingesting both.

I'm sorry to hear you had that. I'm very nervous right now because i have a lot of classifications and need a second mammogram after my very first.

It just doesn't make sense to me that if the can flush them out of kidney and gallbladder, why not breasts?
I have had the problem for years. As for a second mammogram, that is standard or has been for me, when you change doctors, move, whatever. The radiologist will want to take another look shortly after the first to be certain. After that you will probably just have a regular every year check or maybe one 6 month. They are not pre cancerous and are not really terrible unusual. I have never heard of anything that dissolves them nor would I be concerned about this.

Old 08-19-2014, 12:47 PM

30,489 posts, read 16,202,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
I have had the problem for years. As for a second mammogram, that is standard or has been for me, when you change doctors, move, whatever. The radiologist will want to take another look shortly after the first to be certain. After that you will probably just have a regular every year check or maybe one 6 month. They are not pre cancerous and are not really terrible unusual. I have never heard of anything that dissolves them nor would I be concerned about this.

^this

They can't be flushed because there's no tubes in the breast to flush them out of like the kidney (makes urine to be excreted) and gall bladder (bile to the small intestine)

Never ever be afraid to express your concerns to your doctor. Sometimes you may have to get a little insistent to let them know you really want to know. They should be able and ready to answer your concerns and questions.

Old 08-22-2014, 03:47 AM

250 posts, read 693,842 times
There is growing evidence that Vitamins K2 (and maybe Vit K1) and Vitamin D3 together help direct calcium to bones and teeth, where it should be, and away from the lining of coronary arteries and soft tissue, such as in the breast. So, its possible that these nutrients can help prevent buildup of calcium in breasts.

There also is growing evidence that they may not only prevent, but also reduce (reverse) atherosclerotic calcifications. If they can do this, then it’s possible that they can reduce (reverse) breast calcifications, but more research is needed on this.

I appreciate PAhippo's comment that there are no tubes in the breast to flush out the breast, but I'm wondering if there are other ways the calcium can be removed from breast tissue. PAhippo, can it not be transported out by the same path it followed to get in? Isn't there also breast artery calcification? Wouldn't this have the arteries as a path out?

I wanted to post this because it hasn’t been mentioned in this thread and some of you may be interested in looking into it.

Old 08-23-2014, 04:39 AM

30,489 posts, read 16,202,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hmrd View Post
There is growing evidence that Vitamins K2 (and maybe Vit K1) and Vitamin D3 together help direct calcium to bones and teeth, where it should be, and away from the lining of coronary arteries and soft tissue, such as in the breast. So, its possible that these nutrients can help prevent buildup of calcium in breasts.

There also is growing evidence that they may not only prevent, but also reduce (reverse) atherosclerotic calcifications. If they can do this, then it’s possible that they can reduce (reverse) breast calcifications, but more research is needed on this.

I appreciate PAhippo's comment that there are no tubes in the breast to flush out the breast, but I'm wondering if there are other ways the calcium can be removed from breast tissue. PAhippo, can it not be transported out by the same path it followed to get in? Isn't there also breast artery calcification? Wouldn't this have the arteries as a path out?

I wanted to post this because it hasn’t been mentioned in this thread and some of you may be interested in looking into it.

Good point-guess it's possible.

But since it's really not a problem, I don't know as I'd bother. If it's not broke, don't fix it.

Old 08-23-2014, 04:42 AM

Excellent point about there being no passageways to flush them out.

I've read they usually form from trauma, inflammation, "being over 50" (im not) and/or tumor cells. I have heard that vitamin d and k and magnesium may also help. Maybe I'm being too rigid in my thoughts but i just don't understand why there is no "solution" to dissolve them? It seems like if we can lose bone and reabsorb teeth, why are these so different?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness